Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) (1579 Views)

Inflation: Use Your ₦1million, Earn And Save In Dollars. / What Business Can I Do With 500k To 1 Million With Daily Return / Online Shopping Stores: Invest In Miropass A-mart And Get Daily Return Of Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 7:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
[b]Opportunities revolves but it's actually left for us to capture one and utilize it as it presents, I need only 1 person for this. Daily remittance is ₦7000

Please note: This is Forex, I may not have the time to answer to what the business is all about, clearly put , it's Forex.

It doesn't matter the state you live in, mutual agreement before any commitment, the only collateral or exhibit I present is my address and identity document, we have many scams around but then, that doesn't end genuineness.

If interested, for further engagements reach me at:

odindina95@gmail.com

Or

Drop your contact.

MODIFIED: I need two persons in addition.
There is no need for much typing, if it happens to be that I scammed you, you are free to take legal actions as we will sign an appropriate legal agreement before anything is established.

NB: We don't just conclude by proxy, identity is revealed once our conversation gets to Whatsapp, no hidden terms, but first contact me by mail or drop your own contact here. ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND INTERESTED PERSONS[/b]
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by SecretReporter(f): 3:42am On Aug 14, 2021
Biggest scammer, if you know how to trade why don't you take a loan from friends and family or bank or better still sold off your property and use the money to trade

6 Likes

Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 4:56am On Aug 14, 2021
SecretReporter:
Biggest scammer, if you know how to trade why don't you take a loan from friends and family or bank or better still sold off your property and use the money to trade

I thank God I have never scammed you, we have a lot of persons with personal problems in this world, you could have quietly viewed and left the thread as you met it.

By the way, thank you goodwoman or goodman for commenting.

God bless you.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by SecretReporter(f): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Godshand21:

I thank God I have never scammed you, we have a lot of persons with personal problems in this world, you could have quietly viewed and left the thread as you met it.

By the way, thank you goodwoman or goodman for commenting.

God bless you.
nor they form Good person joor, we know your type, Big scammer

4 Likes

Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Still open
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
I pay daily directly to the bank account provided.
Initial capital is refunded at the end of our agreement.

More information will be in the subsequent conversation on Whatsapp.

Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by tycoon096: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Nobody should fall for this crap

3 Likes

Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2021
tycoon096:
Nobody should fall for this crap

Kindly read and pass; in case of next time.

It isn't a must you commented.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 12:27am On Aug 25, 2021
A time is coming when I will stop offers such as this, why not grab this opportunity as it last; well, there will be no much typing.

Consider making passive income on that 1m returning nothing to your balance.

This isn't a proxy nor any shady kind of false business, we identify ourselves before anything is being done.

By the way, I only have the capacity to handle two more persons.

Act as it presents.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 12:44am On Aug 25, 2021
In a bid to contribute to the development of everyone, I don't just manage investments, I teach equally, for this reason, I will be organizing a well detailed, comprehensive forex class by October for THREE PERSONS only, it may be free, it may not.

For the first three to mail their Whatsapp number to my email.

NB: Only send the number to my email, don't drop any number for me here for this.

I know most persons suffer for hours under the sun only to get paid 2k daily, I have been there, so I can relate very well. If one learns forex and avoid what have been killing most traders (GREED), then making 2k daily from the comfort of your room will be the new order of the day.

This offer will be based on orderly reception of mail, first three only. I will be sorry if I couldn't pick your number.

While my initial deal lasts, till void; this very one is limited.

Good luck if you wins.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Godshand21:
In a bid to contribute to the development of everyone, I don't just manage investments, I teach equally, for this reason, I will be organizing a well detailed, comprehensive forex class by October for THREE PERSONS only, it may be free, it may not.

For the first three to mail their Whatsapp number to my email.

NB: Only send the number to my email, don't drop any number for me here for this.

I know most persons suffer for hours under the sun only to get paid 2k daily, I have been there, so I can relate very well. If one learns forex and avoid what have been killing most traders (GREED), then making 2k daily from the comfort of your room will be the new order of the day.

This offer will be based on orderly reception of mail, first three only. I will be sorry if I couldn't pick your number.

While my initial deal lasts, till void; this very one is limited.

Good luck if you wins.

NB: If you intend sending your number to my email, bear in mind I am going to teach you how not to be a jack of all trades and a master of none, I have a single niche; that's volatility indices– have this in mind before sending your number, I don't have a deal with currency pairs and its funny fundamentally inspired movements, some guys specialize there; I am not.

Specialization plays its role in almost all spheres of life, hence my concentration in only an area of the forex market.

Know this.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Grab this offer while it lasts.

It's a new day, may there be no boundaries to what today has in stock for all.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 12:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
To make things clearer, I don't engage in overwork by accepting multiple investments, only three persons every 3 months and must be a million naira, another reason many traders lack concentration due to numerous amounts from several persons.

I don't handle more than three accounts, at the end of three months, each investor is reimbursed the initial capital while profits is being paid daily to your account.

Life itself is full of risks, likewise, successful investing entails taking that single risk.

Well, for the chances of losing all my portfolio, I am experienced enough not to be trading with millions at the same time, there's an insurance reserve for exigency purposes, so your fund is secured.

It's equally important to add that my trades are 24/7, I don't deal on currency pairs that have trading days and hours. I actually don't trade on Sundays, but I remit supposed backlog on Saturdays, hence I remit double interest on Saturdays.

I am open for business.

ONLY FOR THE SERIOUS MINDED.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Let's have a deal
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Babara1994(m): 9:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Godshand21:
A time is coming when I will stop offers such as this, why not grab this opportunity as it last; well, there will be no much typing.

Consider making passive income on that 1m returning nothing to your balance.

This isn't a proxy nor any shady kind of false business, we identify ourselves before anything is being done.

By the way, I only have the capacity to handle two more persons.

Act as it presents.
Send ur acct details
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by sats: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2021
Scammer
Confirmed
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2021
Babara1994:

Send ur acct details

Hello !

Good morning, you know, it isn't wise enough for me to post my banking details here, just send me a mail containing your Whatsapp number to:

odindina95@gmail.com

We take it up from there if this got your interest.

Thank you.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2021
sats:
Scammer
Confirmed

There is nothing wrong if you read and pass in peace.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by sats: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Godshand21:

I will send you 1m
You will be giving me 7k per day
Thats 7k x 30 = 210k in a month
I even included sat and sun that are not trading days

After 4 months 4 X 210k = 840k
You will still be giving me from my 1m

Post your investor login details to your trading account if you are not a scammer

That one hard you?

Post your trades for last month
Lets see

That one hard you too?

1 Like

Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by sats: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2021
ASK FOR HIS INVESTOR LOGIN DETAILS

Look at his performance for the last 3 months
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by sats: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2021
Godshand21:

Nobody will fall for this scam

Na me and you for here

Asking for 1m investment

PROVE YOU TRADE FOREX PROFITABLY
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2021
sats:

I will send you 1m
You will be giving me 7k per day
Thats 7k x 30 = 210k in a month
I even included sat and sun that are not trading days

After 4 months 4 X 210k = 840k
You will be still be giving me from my 1m

Post your investor login details to your trading account if you are not a scammer

That one hard you?

Post your trades for last month
Lets see

That one hard you too?

Good to know that you are enlightened on Forex matters, kudos !

MODIFIED

On a second review of what I typed initially, I perceive I used not too good words, hence I modified this now. I know you are only being cautious, I am aware that there are many scams out there but please before you conclude next time, try and do your due diligence. I'm sorry for those other words @ sats

N:B— Three (3) months engagement and we are done, no one person stays with me for more than that, unless when renegotiated and to clarify you, your 1M is reimbursed back to your account on the last day, of the last month, of the three months.

Thank you.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Krch: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well

Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2021
Godshand21:
[b]Opportunities revolves but it's actually left for us to capture one and utilize it as it presents, I need only 1 person for this. Daily remittance is ₦7000

Please note: This is Forex, I may not have the time to answer to what the business is all about, clearly put , it's Forex.

It doesn't matter the state you live in, mutual agreement before any commitment, the only collateral or exhibit I present is my address and identity document, we have many scams around but then, that doesn't end genuineness.

If interested, for further engagements reach me at:

odindina95@gmail.com

Or

Drop your contact.

MODIFIED: I need two persons in addition.
There is no need for much typing, if it happens to be that I scammed you, you are free to take legal actions as we will sign an appropriate legal agreement before anything is established.

NB: We don't just conclude by proxy, identity is revealed once our conversation gets to Whatsapp, no hidden terms, but first contact me by mail or drop your own contact here. ONLY FOR SERIOUS AND INTERESTED PERSONS[/b]

Send me a mail let's do business
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
I'm still open for business.
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Let's do business
Re: Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) by Godshand21(m): 4:14am On Aug 31, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Legit websites that offer pay-per-click method / Entrepreneurship Series (VI): Laundry Business / Learn How To Produce Paint And Start Producing Your Own Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.