Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,917 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net (205 Views)

The Nigerian Worker In Agony / No Oppressing And Exploitation In Heaven / Lebanon Arrests Suspect For Putting Nigerian Worker Up 'for Sale' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net by ManAdii: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2021
I just received a call that one of my friend was arrested by her Indian boss.
The whole drama started when her boss seized her iPhone, demanding that she balances her sales account before she can retrieve her phone. Earlier today the girl had to balance her account and on demanding back her phone, the boss refused.
The girl decided to create a scene as she was he'll bent that she must retrieve her phone from her. Before she could do anything, the Indian boss in question called the police and they took her away. As I am typing right now she is still in the police cell as the Indian boss ordered to police not to release her until he decides.
This is happening in Port Harcourt...

I don't know why these Indians will come to our country and maltreat us also...

Please good Nigerians how can we go about this issue?
Any advice or help is welcome
Re: Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
ManAdii:
The whole drama started when her boss seized her iPhone, demanding that she balances her sales account before she can retrieve her phone. Earlier today the girl had to balance her account and on demanding back her phone, the boss refused.
The girl decided to create a scene as she was he'll bent that she must retrieve her phone from her. Before she could do anything, the Indian boss in question called the police and they took her away. As I am typing right now she is still in the police cell as the Indian boss ordered to police not to release her until he decides.

She needs a good LAWYER.
Re: Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net by neonly: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
ManAdii:

Google sagalink and report
Re: Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net by joedave(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just like someone said, get her a lawyer.
Indians and other "koras" generally don't like matters advancing to courts. But our people don't know their rights.

Get a lawyer on her behalf and let the employer be served a notice immediately on illegal detention and confiscation of private property. You will see him begging to settle out of court.

Let him be served quickly. They are Masters in twisting narratives. Before he doctored the account statements and rope the poor girl. Don't get intimidated, he may want to still use police to bark at you all before the victims eventual release but stand your ground.

Go get a smart lawyer, the matter doesn't need to get to court but to scare him and he may even compensate her with the effort of a brilliant lawyer.
Re: Help! Indian Boss Oppressing A Nigerian Worker, Locks Her Up In Police Net by Barbsamiin: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Court was made specifically for these types of cases but check the matter very well before going to court.

Cause i know how some nigerian girls are.

(1) (Reply)

Still On This ASCON Matter. / Dangerous Prophecy From Bishop David Oyedepo: Nigerian Politicians In Trouble As / Do You Make These 5 Sales Killing Mistakes On Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.