Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans (26156 Views)

Nice Vs Marseille Ligue 1 Game Abandoned After Home Fans Invade Pitch / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by greenie77: 5:36am On Aug 14, 2021
A team Arsenal can not lose to, does not exist! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by adedayoa2(f): 5:37am On Aug 14, 2021
1st game of the season, Arsenal, not even a draw.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by AroleOduduwa2: 5:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Arsenal excuse is they have a depleted squad, forgetting Pepe alone is more expensive than the whole Brentford squad. You have a new 50 million defender who can’t defend to save his life. Truth is arteta is poor, he got a lucky run at the start of his Arsenal career. His setup is poor, zero tactic, never plays to win.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by DabuIIIT: 5:53am On Aug 14, 2021
So arsenal are bottom now on the table!!!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by ayenale1(m): 5:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Even buhari himself was shocked...
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=jimmyolasun post=104769567][/quote]it seems your mental capability is in doubt
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Kingcalls: 6:25am On Aug 14, 2021
They dint stun arsenal...arsenal is now a mid class team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by GardenOfGod(m): 6:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Brentford with the way they humbled Arsenal could undoubtedly surprise PSG even with mighty Messi. grin
Give it out to the boys... Next will be to teach Man Utd a lesson. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by sooncornme(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2021
New season

Same Arsenal

Lol
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Angelfrost(m): 6:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Truth be told... Brentford were quite good but not exceptional. The team is just average only very motivated. They won't repeat that exploit against a serious top EPL team with experience.

Arsenal were simply unavailable (for lack of suitable terms). Their line up showed disinterest and overall poor squad quality. This is not the way to treat travelling fans.
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
I'm here to collect Arsenal fans tears. I want use am do rituals. grin
Collect. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Adakintroy: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Arteta can't attack with convictions can't defend either with convictions. He no de go or come. Arsenal average mentality self is below average.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Adakintroy: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Arteta can't attack with convictions can't defend either with convictions. He no de go or come. Even our average mentality self is below average.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by jimmyolasun: 6:47am On Aug 14, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
it seems your mental capability is in doubt

Ori baba re baje, naa me curse you to dey support arsenal..

Omo ale radarada

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by completeskills: 6:53am On Aug 14, 2021
This life be like arsenal. Just 90 mins they have moved from first to last in the table.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by 234GT(m): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

Awon eeyan metal gear solid!

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2021
All these useless clubs Arsenal and MANU Should just go relegation for christ sake ... nah Coca-Cola league fit them now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Holuwaxheun(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Even as non Arsenal fan ... It's now too shameful to behold. Arsenal keeps discovering new lows.

Lolzzzzz grin grin Arsenal has turned into a bearish market; breaking previous lows and making new lows grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2021
From the look of things, Arsenal look like they might probably win the EFL someday.

They have been consistent with heart breaks so why not give the championship a try.
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Cyoung4real(m): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2021
ARSENAL THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER grin cheesy ndi mgbu
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by TheSexLover(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

Wahala for who be Arsenal fans

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Athemisia: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:
Na dust go come out... So no bother try am...

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Athemisia: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:
From the look of things, Arsenal look like they might possible win the EFL someday.

They have been consistent with heart breaks so why not give the championship a try.
What!!!! :O

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by NwaliE01: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2021
But gunners were on top of the table some hours ago.
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by Meedon: 8:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
you talk shyt like a preacher �

Future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by proxillin(m): 8:07am On Aug 14, 2021
One Arsenal fan was here last week ranting about how Xhaka is better than Kante.

Imagine the same Kante who is hero for country and club. The same kante every football analysts and pundits love. Guess what, arsenal fans are picking on him. Ridiculing him by comparing him to the dead beat called xhaka...

Arsenal fans are the most bittered deluded football fans I have ever seen

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Shameful display from arsenal yesterday, i was just speechless watching the game. Ian Wright even said it that Arsenal would be lucky to get a draw and they proved him right by losing heavily. Make Arsenal better go solve dia problem o cz my guys don dey deny dia clubs

Oya Chelsea boys are you ready for some nacking today. Press the like button if you know Chelsea will win 3-0

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by OGwales(m): 8:21am On Aug 14, 2021
Any Arsenal female fan can endure domestic violence... But wait o how will Arsenal survive Chelsea and Manchester City in their next matches? ���
Re: Brilliant Brentford Stuns Arsenal In Front Of Jubilant Home Fans by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Arsenal Sabi fall hand Sha.

RULE ONE OF FOOTBALL BET

NEVER BET ON ARSENAL GAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Outstanding Records Held By Lionel Messi / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Loved Up At A Cocktail Ball In Lagos / Blessing Okagbare Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.