Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party (61382 Views)

Will Smith Faces Losing His Oscar For Slapping Chris Rock / Bbnaija: JMK And Angel In Bikini Twerking Competition At Friday Jacuzzi Party. / BBNaija S6: Fans Matchmake Favorites After First Jacuzzi Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Vinnie2000(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2021
jaxxy:

How many times did laycon slap nengi’s artificial butt? Saskay is overeacting to gentleman cross.

She once told Big brother she feels Uncomfortable around him..
Dat Cross has 'Bad Boy Energy'..

This is called Sexual tension! When you see d person, sex is what you feel like doing!

She is Afraid of getting Fvccked!! This warning is obviously a defense-mechanism!

Funny enough, dat new guy Michael, if he is sharp will Bang her! sad cool

4 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by MufasaLion: 11:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Tfstyler:
Cross is a typical example of some “Nigerian men” egoistic, spoilt, vain, full of self and unintelligent.

Sadly for you, I like Cross. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by vickydevoka(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Tfstyler:
Cross is a typical example of some “Nigerian men” egoistic, spoilt, vain, full of self and unintelligent.
Egoistic an spoilt I can go with dis two
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by MufasaLion: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

She once told Big brother she feels Uncomfortable around him..
Dat Cross has 'Bad Boy Energy'..

This is called Sexual tension! When you see d person, sex is what you feel like doing!

She is Afraid of getting Fvccked!! This warning is obviously a defense-mechanism! Funny enough, dat new guy Michael, if he is sharp will Bang her! sad cool

Damn straight! You really dig bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by MufasaLion: 11:17am On Aug 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
Lol, post your academic qualifications and certificates make we see who read book pass first, from there we'll graduate to an IQ test. The girl no fine or are you blind? Arin na first, this one na second for wowo.

I never slap Nini, Tega, Maria, Jacky B yansh finish na this okponku yansh I want slap? grin

Dude!!! grin grin grin
I can't breathe! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by vickydevoka(m): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2021
NewSoul:
grin grin "in your life" that phrase can pain especially from a lady. E go be like say u be nonentity
Any lady way tell me that thing I no de hear am for life. This life e no de take 10 mins make I delete person for my life especially ladies. N when if I make noticeable money n de come around na so I go snub Dem.
One thing about ladies is that wen u snub Dem wen u are rich de will accept it n be begging u untop of that. Most of Dem has no shame.

5 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Vinnie2000(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Parisian:
Let your gateman tap your mother's ass and apologize too.

Some peeps though!!

He slapped her Ass and apologized!

What else do you want? He should be Executed or imprisoned?

When she was dancing inside jacuzzi like a Tramp, didn't she know a Randy man nearby will react? sad

3 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by MufasaLion: 11:21am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

I swear. She no even set undecided
Meanwhile if a girl was to do that to a guy he wouldn't react that way. One girl squeezed my bum once when I was in a queue for something. I felt flattered cool

You seem to like being raped too undecided

1 Like

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Nawa4yu: 11:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Fake or Real, hoe or Reverend sister, doesn't matter...

You don't touch a lady without her consent (verbal or otherwise)! And vice versa. That's called harassment... Ask Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Recently resigned New York Governor (Cuomo) how far.

Let's quit allowing pointless misogyny and patriarchy get in the way of common Sense. Thank you.

Her reaction shows she was waiting for that to happen. There is a way she could have passed the message to cross without trying to embarrass him.

4 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

You seem to like being raped too undecided

That escalated quickly.... Nobody mentioned rape but since you brought it up the answer is no.
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by MufasaLion: 11:27am On Aug 14, 2021
RevolverOcelot:

That escalated quickly.... Nobody mentioned rape but since you brought it up the answer is no.

All right!
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Vinnie2000(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

It certainly takes a level of low morality for anyone to participate in BBNaija... So, I can never hold brief for any of those ladies.

However, Cross should have a word with himself. I sense he might be getting carried away by all the attention he's getting from the ladies. He needs to show more restraint.

I disagree with you on the 1st part of your statement!!
A Decent n morally upright lady/guy can be a BBN housemate!

What is happening is that some ladies are getting Sex-starved/Hot.. including d Girl, Saskay!
And the name 'Cross' is peddled around the House as a Bad guy with probably, a Big Dickk! smiley

That's y some ladies there are Rushing him! As you said, he should be Careful! sad
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by webizone(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2021
Analyst7:
Something wey just be strategy so ppl go talk about m
U dey dirty dance shey the guy go dey ask if him fit spank ur butt
If u want respect go siddon dey sip jwince

Lol. This your "jwince" no be here o.

1 Like

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by pieces18: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2021
Nothing is as useless as this show. Purely satanic. How can you pay people this high amount of money for doing nonsense things like these? I wish this senseless government will ban this show. Agents of darkness.
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by pieces18: 11:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Tfstyler:

Very very useless.
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Vinnie2000(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damn straight! You really dig bro.

Yes,Boss!
You see Girls/Ladies!

Once they see that They find themselves Sexually attracted to You and they find it surprising..
Next thing is Hatred and antagonism! It's their own way of fighting dier Feelings!

However, d day you and them are locked up in a Close corner, They succumb and Fvckk d hell outta you!
If dis you leave Saskay inside a room with Cross ehn.. cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by UncleKoboko: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Tfstyler:
This is the reason you're not cool with your bros
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by MufasaLion: 11:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Yes,Boss!
You see Girls/Ladies!

Once they see that They find themselves Sexually attracted to You and they find it surprising..
Next thing is Hatred and antagonism! It's their own way of fighting dier Feelings!

However, d day you and them are locked up in a Close corner, They succumb and Fvckk d hell outta you!
If dis you leave Saskay inside a room with Cross ehn.. cool smiley

Bro, I've encountered such women many times. It's really hard on them, I could understand what Saskay felt.

1 Like

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by monsterseed: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2021
no be only press charges, it is fucking expected in the house make she go sidon... na just to make rounds of noise for internet.
blaise26abj:

But did the apology untap the bum ? In saner climes , if she presses charges , he is in serious trouble .
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Lewisdinho(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2021
In your life don't ever try that and you still went back to tweak in front of his d**k.
Pretenders

4 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Lewisdinho(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Most of em where d say that no really mean am, some na out of jealousy or em wan pay u back cos u no d give em attention. Woman don slap me b4 i think say she hate me i no know say she do am to pain me cos i d always call her sister sweet names n not her. Omoh fear those creatures
NewSoul:
grin grin "in your life" that phrase can pain especially from a lady. E go be like say u be nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Elidrisy20: 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Why him no go slapp am, no b you open nam for ram?

1 Like

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by oneTIMEman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
As if she worth dating Cross

4 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Cross cool guy

Saskay don't take chances. I love thdry
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by thundafire: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Minjim:
The guy apologized sharperly b4 she press charges
kemenistic
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hateandthunder:
oga shut it, does his mother drink and laugh and dance sexually with the gate man?
Maybe he was wrong but she could have handled it better..una too simp
You get
Like she was dancing and showing off her nice body sexually while he was also drunk and dancing
She could have handled it better but no she wants to boost her ego and cross still went back to her dancing(simp move)

IF YOU ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT THEN DONT GET OFFENDED WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS

1 Like

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by SocialJustice: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ladies really hate it. When someone that's not her boyfriend or that didn't paid for it(based on ashawo) will be hitting their bum bum
The house na for enjoyment jare, make nobody come dey form one thing. We all know say na carry do and fornication be the draw of BBN. What was she trying to prove by attacking Cross, my niggi.

2 Likes

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

I disagree with you on the 1st part of your statement!!
A Decent n morally upright lady/guy can be a BBN housemate!

What is happening is that some ladies are getting Sex-starved/Hot.. including d Girl, Saskay!
And the name 'Cross' is peddled around the House as a Bad guy with probably, a Big Dickk! smiley

That's y some ladies there are Rushing him! As you said, he should be Careful! sad
Yes, they can, but morally upright person can't win.. Nigerians will vote you out, can you see how the married guy and Doctor was evicted quickly... Nigerians like bad people

1 Like

Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Indispensable85(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wetin be d aim of this program really?
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by CEOwatazs: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Zumprew:
cheesy

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Why are you with different names all over nairaland
Re: Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party by Nmezor(f): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
He had Berra behave him self,,wat rubbish be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How BBNaija Viewers Voted For Whitemoney, Liquorose, Pere, Cross, Angel, Emmanue / BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.