Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers (32336 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Brazil Returnee, Intercepts Cocaine In Baby Food At Lagos Airport / Brazilian Returnee Arrested With Cocaine In Private Part / Nigerian Man Arrested With Cocaine In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers by Benbobola(m): 2:55am On Aug 15, 2021
teamoneline:

So what does a highly developed country have to do with tribe when it comes to giving students scholarship?

So as Yoruba are championing Yahoo Yahoo has the company blocked Yoruba tribe? Or they have not caught any Yoruba person doing crime in their highly developed country

You yoruba and hausa like to add tribalism into everything. You people have gone to the rubbish companyto go and bad mouth igbos. Because Yoruba don't push drugs. Is it not hausa that they caught recently with coke. God pass you guys Sha.
Hey man. I appreciate your comment but let me correct your notions. I have nothing against other tribes. Heck, I married a girl from the north while I come from the south. I have absolutely fantastic friends from the east, guys that come through for me anytime I need help and vice versa.
With regards to the topic, I only pointed out the ugly truth. Few days ago, there was a council meeting among diplomats of the said country in Nigeria and what I said was mentioned.
Hey, stop all these "you people have gone to badmouth Igbos". these diplomats live in Nigeria, see and hear these things themselves. It doesn't exclude internet fraud commonly done by Yorubas as well.
And for your last statement, while God passes everyone, He also loves everyone. Peace.
Re: Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers by Poleski: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nigerians mumu too much. All the countries of the world have hightech electronic equipments at their port of entry and exit, and yet you'll see mumu Nigerians trying to smuggle illegal drugs!
Re: Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers by AnanseK(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
phorget:

The igbos around the globe making Nigeria proud won't be mentioned by your gullible folks but the igbos who on their own chooses to thread the crime path are quickly labeled 'biafra'.
I am not in support of any crime committed by anybody from any region bro hence the reason I said that if someone is willing to do a crime then such person should be ready to do the time.
Buhari was a BokoHaram sympathizer before attaining office(go check his comments). Him not doing enough to curtail the menace ravaging us is indeed a good sign of bombing.
Everybody has a name to answer, if Emeka commits a crime then state it clearly that Emeka did commit the crime and not you lots dragging the whole igbos into what not to be.
The word you need is tread and not thread. These are two different words with different meaning and different spellings and pronunciation.
Re: Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers by AnanseK(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
hwu2015:

These boys... This is getting too much. See ehn, few years from now, it will be extremely difficult for Nigerians to visit other countries.

All because Nyamiri greed and criminality. Please let’s remind them to hold a referendum and have their Biafra country. We are tired.
Re: Odiegwu Ekwelarat Arrested With Cocaine In India Attacks Police Officers by phorget(m): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2021
AnanseK:

The word you need is tread and not thread. These are two different words with different meaning and different spellings and pronunciation.

Leave wetin dem write for motor make you enter inside abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Ize-Iyamu Sends Message To APC Members / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.