Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

From Grass To Grace | She Already Made It At Age 19 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / From Grass To Grace | She Already Made It At Age 19 (244 Views)

How I Created 8 Sources Of Income At Age 20 / I Felt Useless At Age 31 Until I Learnt Crypto Daytrading / Join The Synthetic Green Environment (artifical Grass) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace | She Already Made It At Age 19 by Timo01(m): 5:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Here is the story of Dominion Paul. A young girl of 19 years old. At age 19 she has already become a millionaire. Listen to her pathetic story first.
It wasn't an easy journey for her at the beginning.

She encountered untold hardship and frustration at a very tender age. Those hurdles and challenges however prepared her and finally landed her in where she is today.
I have come to understand that sometimes you make a better decision when you are frustrated.

The major problem in life is the "GOOD". When people have what is GOOD at hand they make excuses to go for something that is better.
But in her own case when the good was no longer there she had to make a decision she earlier turned down and that made her to be what she is today. Watch this video to the end to listen to her "from grass to grace story"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmmft88GqKo

Subscribe to get more business tips here [Subscribe for free][/https://digitalnaij.com/business-tips]

(1) (Reply)

Property For Sale / 1688, Taobao, Tmall And Pinduoduo Checkout Available / Omega Pro now a fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.