Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors (434 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / "Don't Bleach Your Skin" - Apostle Suleman Warns Ladies, Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by ebukajay184: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Single Ladies Against Making Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors (Video)

Rivers State-Based Clergyman, David Ibiyeomie has warned single women against making social media posts that can scare suitors from marrying them, IgbereTV reports.

Pastor Ibiyeomie while preaching in his church recently, said social media depicts the true identity of a person.

He said that when an unmarried woman goes to a party in Transcorp and shares the photos online, no responsible man will marry her.

He also added that international companies now check the social media handles of prospective employees before they offer employment.

In his words

''Social media depicts your true identity. When every Saturday you go to a party, you show, no responsible married man will marry you. Social media is the first thing to show who you are.

Mind what you put on social media You forget that if you snap in Transcorp, everybody has gone there. You are not married, so who took you to Transcorp? You don't have wisodm. You snap in a jet, who carried you into a jet?

Be careful with what you put on social media. Once you snap in Transcorp, you snap in Dubai, they would begin to ask, how did you get there? So the man who wants to marry you will withdraw.

Please be very careful. Social media shows your true identity. Mind what you put there''

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nRc0UmJFVM

https://igberetvnews.com/1397854/pastor-ibiyeomie-warns-single-ladies-making-social-media-posts-scare-suitors-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Not necessarily... because the information posted there could be easily manipulated to give a false impression.

Someone could be an angel on social media, but a devil in reality.

So I'd rather say, do not be deceived by everything you see on social media because it could be very misleading.

Try as much as possible to verify the information you get there where need be, so that you don't find yourself falling for a false impression and ending up regretting it.

God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by DaddyRochie1642: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Wise man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by Nuelito: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2021
The truth cannot be farfetched from this article

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by Skyfornia(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Especially those ones posting about sex related topics on their WhatsApp status...I see them as wayward. And sometimes I wonder if their relatives are not on WhatsApp too. Or probably they've blocked all their relatives from seeing their immoral posts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by MufasaLion: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2021
You can't judge a book by its cover, but in some cases you could.

However, I don't like posting on WhatsApp or social media, but I'm not against anybody that does.
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by MufasaLion: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2021
Skyfornia:
Especially those ones posting about sex related topics on their WhatsApp status...I see them as wayward. And sometimes I wonder if their relatives are not on WhatsApp too. Or probably they've blocked all their relatives from seeing their immoral posts.

Most people do it for cruise! I don't even view nor post on my TL.

grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Ladies Against Social Media Posts That Scare Suitors by Theicecode(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2021
Unfortunately most Nigerian girls are fond of this, always partying and doing all sort of rubbish.
I really pity the unfortunate men that will wife most of that hoes.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Or Vision How Do You React To A Fake One / DO YOU AGREE? 99% Of Successful Nigerian Pastors Can’t Succeed In Abroad See Why / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.