Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures (55492 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Tope Osoba Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Bamzyriches451: 2:36am On Aug 15, 2021
My type of girl
that last pic though
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by wany(f): 3:31am On Aug 15, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Ice Prince and some artistes really chop this gal those years. cool
And you wey no body chop still dey nairaland undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Mokason288(m): 4:29am On Aug 15, 2021
fashrola:

Lol.... Men the dude felt this uppercut grin

Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Who is ceaser, ice prince?
No. Caeser.
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by OwenJesse27(m): 8:57am On Aug 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:
She don resemble woman finally.

U talk am well cheesy
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by rajiayo(m): 9:07am On Aug 15, 2021
No Blaise takes the first spot.
ObaKlaz:
She just left rap like that and started sexualizing herself like just any other Instagram bimbo.
I still rate her my best Nigerian female rapper, Blaise can take number two spot.

A very happy birthday, Eva Alordiah!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yaks02(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
She just left rap like that and started sexualizing herself like just any other Instagram bimbo.
I still rate her my best Nigerian female rapper, Blaise can take number two spot.

A very happy birthday, Eva Alordiah!!!

Blaise Of all Nigerian femcees?
Your choice sha
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ObaKlaz: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Yaks02:

Blaise Of all Nigerian femcees?
Your choice sha
Who're your faves? Lemme compare their skills with Blaise's.
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yaks02(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Who're your faves? Lemme compare their skills with Blaise's.

Sasha p
Kel
Pryse
Mo chedda
Choose one and do the comparison
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ObaKlaz: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yaks02:

Sasha p
Kel
Pryse
Mo chedda
I was waiting patiently for you to mention those names! grin

With the exception of Sasha P, the rest three can't even hold a torch to B.O.U.Q.U.I, not to talk of Blaise!

KELS VS BLAISE:
Kels had OK flows, Blaise had SOLID flows. Blaise had better wordplay, rhymes & punchlines. The last release of hers I heard was this track (can't remember the title now...) she featured Ego (Lagbaja's vocalist back then) on the hook. That track alone butresses my point, plus Blaise is hands down the real lyricist between both. I've heard Blaise go full hardcore on a couple tracks, NEVER heard Kels did same!

Mo'cheddah... Was she a singer or a wannabe rapper?! grin I won't waste my time on her.

Pryse... I'll check out her works if she's got some on the web, but honestly, I DON'T KNOW HER!
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ObaKlaz: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Yaks02:

Sasha p
Kel
Pryse
Mo chedda
As for Sasha, I'mma go easy on her 'cos she was out there doin' her thang before 'em other chics burst on the scene. But still, she can't win no lyrical warfare with prime Bouqui or Blaise, let alone with Eva - she gon' get her ass tanned. Eva was savage like that!
Jimmy Jatt's TOO MUCH exposed Sasha already.
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yaks02(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I was waiting patiently for you to mention those names! grin

With the exception of Sasha P, the rest three can't even hold a torch to B.O.U.Q.U.I, not to talk of Blaise!

KELS VS BLAISE:
Kels had OK flows, Blaise had SOLID flows. Blaise had better wordplay, rhymes & punchlines. The last release of hers I heard was this track (can't remember the title now...) she featured Ego (Lagbaja's vocalist back then) on the hook. That track alone butresses my point, plus Blaise is hands down the real lyricist between both. I've heard Blaise go full hardcore on a couple tracks, NEVER heard Kels did same!

Mo'cheddah... Was she a singer or a wannabe rapper?! grin I won't waste my time on her.

Pryse... I'll check out her works if she's got some on the web, but honestly, I DON'T KNOW HER!

Check out pryse, she was a chocolate city signee then
But with all u have written, ur love 4 Blaise no b 4 here oh, I don't think anything can convince u Lol
Eva is number one among of of them, am not disputing only that fact.....
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Yaks02(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
As for Sasha, I'mma go easy on her 'cos she was out there doin' her thang before 'em other chics burst on the scene. But still, she can't win no lyrical warfare with prime Bouqui or Blaise, let alone with Eva - she gon' get her ass tanned. Eva was savage like that!
Jimmy Jatt's TOO MUCH exposed Sasha already.

And Yes Bouqui was and is still fire no doubt, I guess u have heard her track with Tha Truth
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Bunmhi(f): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Miller232: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Mokason288:

Yet her breast still stand passssss your future undecided

Ye!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Reacts To Neymar's Weekly Salary / See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram / DJ Cuppy Dumps Arsenal After Defeat, Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.