Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (35396 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Daniella Okocha's 21st Birthday: Jay-Jay Okocha Celebrates His Daughter (Photo) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Idamond: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Georgejeez:
Happy birthday Uncle Jay Jay .

George weah retired and became Liberian president, Eto'o retired became an ambassador and helped youths in his country, Didier Drogba vied to be FA president ,Sadio Mane is still playing but has built hospitals in Senegal but you Okocha ,,you retired ,came back ,teemed up with Victor Ikpeba to popularise Nairabet and Bet9ja to further frustrate and
Sapa the already frustrating youths in Nigeria ..

It is well senior man
grin
this is real sapa
Nigerian footballers na God go ponish dem
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Is he still using his football age
He's having grey in his beard sef

The guy below is 53 o
So have not seen 30 year old man with grey hair?
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
Are they going to prosecutes JAY JAY if he declare is real age now,because this 48 is his football age which we all know

Retired 13 years ago. He's 48 now. Retired at 35. Not bad.....or is it?

Messi is 34, are we expecting him to retire next year? Ronaldo is 36........still playing. Zlatan is 39....... wow! Still playing.

Why would Jay-Jay retire when he could still play?

Maybe his age was exaggerated, but I'm sure it's not by much. Retirement in football is usually around 35. Some guys are just exceptional in their fitness, like CR7, Zlatan and Messi.

Maybe Jay-Jay is not 48, well, he can't be more than 51-52 in reality.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by techWriter1: 9:02am On Aug 14, 2021
Nice familyKeep reaping lore
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by 8stargeneral: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday legend.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Ruthymoon(f): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Abeg its good to bear children at early age, some of his mate now are still counting how comdoms they have used on amaka, amina, ejiro,bola, osas, undecided
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by cunny88(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2021
He is actually 48+10
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by jaytime(m): 9:06am On Aug 14, 2021
He was phenomenal during his playing days. He's a blessed man. I wish him long life. #Legendary
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday Jay Jay Bolton Wanderers fans will say so good we name him twice
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by KosiGee(m): 9:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

Forget story,I know JJ okocha”s family very well .His younger sister and elder brother stays in Festac .He bought the houses for them.So okocha is not 48 but nothing less than 53yrd old.

You know his sister and elder brother? What’s the name of that elder brother? So his family told you JJ was 53??

Stop disrespecting people online. There are people here on Nairaland who knew JJ way back when his family was still living at Artisan quarters Enugu, when his dad was still alive, before they moved to mbanefo Street New Haven. There are people here who played football with JJ at National Grammar School Nike Enugu, people who played 5 aside with him at Nnaji Park Enugu.

JJ came to early. was precocious and played football with people 10 years older than him and he dominated and terrorised those people.

Stop worrying about his age cos you know nothing about him. A 16 year old JJ was already bullying 25 year old well established footballers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2021
I've been hearing about this guy like forever and he's just 48
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by cescky(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Massiveglory:
His son resembles Iwobi

Iwobi is his sister's son

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by ndidibabe(f): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
Are they going to prosecutes JAY JAY if he declare is real age now,because this 48 is his football age which we all know
Grey beard wey people under 30 dey get? You must be very young..
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by 0neal(m): 9:25am On Aug 14, 2021
World best JayJay
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by ndidibabe(f): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Retired 13 years ago. He's 48 now. Retired at 35. Not bad.....or is it?

Messi is 34, are we expecting him to retire next year? Ronaldo is 36........still playing. Zlatan is 39....... wow! Still playing.

Why would Jay-Jay retire when he could still play?

Maybe his age was exaggerated, but I'm sure it's not by much. Retirement in football is usually around 35. Some guys are just exceptional in their fitness, like CR7, Zlatan and Messi.

Maybe Jay-Jay is not 48, well, he can't be more than 51-52 in reality.
But he looks 48..
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Sysdatek:
Nice family
Keep enjoying legend

NO NIGERIAN WILL MAKE HEAVEN

OKOCHA 48!!!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Lewisdinho(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday Jay Jay
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Meedon: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Tommmmybigd:
You guys should stop talking trash, people look older than their ages some don't,if you see you will think I'm 35 but I'm 28, that's how God created, some guys I know that are older than me respects me,omo Wetin I go do,,,, maybe that's okochas real age

Walai they won't understand. It is so painful that people commit suicide because of too much yabbing from people concerning their age.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by AmuRubber(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2021
Nobodyany1:
Champion!
But wait oh, is he a Muslim? Just curious... Augustine and Muhammad for one person...

While he was still with Fenerbahçe, he took the Islamic/Arabic name Muhammed Yavuz after acquiring Turkish citizenship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by jaxxy(m): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2021
Jayjay the real jayjay. HBD boss cool
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by FashionCookie(f): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2021
This ancient of days 48? Abeg make una getat!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Karemarealty288(m): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:

I will be 48 this December and Jay Jay was my Senior back then in Nike Grammer school and elder on same street in Mbanefo Street in New Heaven Enugu...... grin grin. He is a Legend!

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Xfemt(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2021
finalboss:
48 ? Wow.
abi you wan say this one na em football age
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by gazza07(m): 10:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Better than messi
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by xjiggy: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy Birthday Legend. Okocha is younger than Kanu in real age but older in Football age. Na wa for Papilo adjustments ooo.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2021
ndidibabe:
But he looks 48..

Finidi George is 51, and looks no older than Jay-Jay.

People age differently.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Karemarealty288:

I will be 48 this December and Jay Jay was my Senior back then in Nike Grammer school and elder on same street in Mbanefo Street in New Heaven Enugu...... grin grin. He is a Legend!

I am the same age with some of my seniors, some jumped from Primary 4 or 5. I finished Primary 6. Some village boys who were my juniors are older than me. Seniority in school means little.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by almarthins(m): 10:26am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:

The man don pass 48
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2021
Massiveglory:
His son resembles Iwobi

Okocha is Iwobi's maternal uncle.

1 Like

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by faridasr: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2021
HBD to one and only Jay jay!! One of the most skillful footballers to have ever graced a football pitch. We have still not seen any footballer like you.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by STARGREEN(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Happy birthday senior man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Super Eagles Train On Day 2 At Eko Hotels (Photos, Video) / Odion Ighalo Meets Floyd Mayweather In Las Vegas (Pictured) / Referee Ready To Fight Alan Judge After Abusive Words (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.