Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney (47888 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by luluman: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
EXLOVER:
I don't know how this people are doing this, but i can't be in that House without having sex with like 3 girls, that's why i can't go for this show, my mom will want to see me, her pastors will be watching the show on code, all my mentors will be watching the show live, while i will be banging steadily under the blanket and inside the bathroom...

I gat to stay real, i won't fake any shit, that's not my thing,

And they should try and legalize marijuana on this BBN, at least every weekend...
Why not just host your BB in your house and share it?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by luluman: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
dapsoneh:
Shameless id iot! He created a lot of enemies for himself cos of his hatred for WM. You can't hold a house with 23 grown adult s to a ransom cos of your beef with someone. If at all he knew his act towards WM has endeared the guy to so many people watching the show who will also vote to determine the fate of each housemate. I won't be surprised if his act has a rebound phenomenon on him and he and his witch of a 'girlfriend' are pushed out of the game earlier than expected.
Fighting a man with grace to witness disgrace.
Egocentric fool!
And he still hasn't come to term with the fact that WM is way smarter than him and loved by all the housemates.
God bless Nini for confronting him, she sure has my votes next time if not evicted..Girl doesn't fear nobody!
I concur
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by Iwantpeace: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mires:

God blessed you for being objective. It is unfortunate that other housemates are not seeing what Pere is seeing owing to their laziness and poor home training as it concerns culinary skills.

To Pere, he's only seeing WM not being nominated by other housemates. Interestingly, it is far more than that. The dumb housemates of Season 6 have allowed WM to garner viewers support through his culinary skills, thereby, not making the game competitive as Pere wants it to be.

One might be quick to say how can culinary skills be a strategy. I wish viewers and housemates can know that a lady domineering cooking might not be a plus for her in Africa. But same can't be said for a guy who cooks for 23 housemates.

Away from that, I am not surprised that the dumb housemates could not visualized that one person (WM) being viewed alone most times in the kitchen is a plus for the housemates to be voted in if eventually he's nominated for eviction.

Why should I be surprised when it is evident that almost all of them except WM, Pere, and Maria do not know why they were invited into Biggie's house. To them, Biggie invited them for vacation, sexiology, food, romance, drinking, fun, and gossip. They failed to understand that the highlighted are distractions from the big goal, N90m.

Why will one expect them to understand the game given their low level intelligent quotient as evident in the likes of Kayvee and JMK whose diary session is a reflection of Nigerian poor education system. Why will one be shocked that the dumb housemate such as Nini who cannot boil hot water but can gossip to high heavens could not understand that in a game there must be players, herein housemates, strategies, and payoffs (outcomes). To her likes, her strategy is unfocused Saga following her bomber to bomber. To the likes of Princess who claimed that she's a caterer, how could she know that invite to Biggie's house was invitation to come and advertised her skills to the world. According to her, she came to Biggie's house for vacation.

While I weep for Nigerian youths and our education system, I must commend Mazi White Money, Pere and Maria for knowing why they are in Biggie's house.
You have spoken well..Kai that kayvee ehhh... Nawa oo..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by Mires: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Iwantpeace:

You have spoken well..Kai that kayvee ehhh... Nawa oo..

Kayvee indeed and JMK are a big slap on the sensibility of Nigerians and legal profession following how they were selected for the live show.

What will one expect in a country where merit is always traded for nepotism and favouritism.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by yunuloons: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
dapsoneh:
go ask your father

Just as I imagined, what a foolosh soul.
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by dapsoneh: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
yunuloons:

Just as I imagined, what a fool soul.
Oloriburuku, wasted sperm
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by SirLakes: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Do people actually devote their time to monitor what these people do
And you can devote your own time to comment on BBNAIJA thread.

Shame! You have not cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
SaintBishop:
May thunder fire your cunt mother eedoit

Ok, wash your Mother's c.u.n.t cus it stinks.
Small boy with smelly xcter
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by KayCee92(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
chiemmanuel:
Do people actually devote their time to monitor what these people do

Yes, please move on and change the world. Thanks grin
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by Mrexcell(m): 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Klass99:

Hmm, I disagree o!

You compete by not only being yourself but by also out-doing and out smarting your competitors or if you like opponents.

Viewers may not like Pere's tactics but it is a competition and if I were in the house I would be strategic and calculating about winning that 90M, even if it means undermining my housemates to get to finals or to be the last woman standing.

I will put my life on hold for a chance at 90 Million, then go and be doing mumu good girl who is being herself? You play the game with your head and not your heart, it's too bad that winners are decided by public votes and not by tasks/challenges like The Gulder Ultimate Search.

If I were to vote, na that Pere I go vote sef. Someone even said above on 1st or 2nd page that this year's house favourite (Something money) is fat, lazy, hasn't formed any real connections in the house and is playing the tribal card in the house.

I don't watch the show but I read and enjoy the gist of it from those of you who do, on these BBN threads. If what that NL user said about the money guy is true, I have just one question - why are viewers always rooting for the mediocre ones? Or badly behaved ones like Tasha?

s

You must be one of the people that voted for buhari to torment innocent nigerians if that pere guy is ur choice. How can you refer whitemoney as lazy someone who sacrificed himself to be cooking for 24 people everyday and still participate in the daily tasks of the house? The guy is even overworking himself without even knowing it but bitter and envious pere saw it as his own strategy to win the #90m grand prize thank God the rest of the housemates are now revolting against him.
He should also go and stop saga who volunteered himself as their fitness trainer or stop angel who loves exposing her body to seduce and disorient the male housemates cause that's surely their own strategies too nonsense. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by Klass99(f): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by SaintBishop: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ninisun:

Ok, wash your Mother's c.u.n.t cus it stinks.
Small boy with smelly xcter
Boring! Next!
Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by chiemmanuel(m): 1:47am On Aug 15, 2021
SirLakes:

And you can devote your own time to comment on BBNAIJA thread.

Shame! You have not cool

Re: BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney by Iwantpeace: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Mires:

Kayvee indeed and JMK are a big slap on the sensibility of Nigerians and legal profession following how they were selected for the live show.

What will one expect in a country where merit is always traded for nepotism and favouritism.
I was watching it with my mum n my mum said n I quote: even me wey no finish primary school I understand this question wey big brother ask .. and I go fit answer am straight forward if him ask me..lolzz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.