Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? (482 Views)

Fibroid Is Not A Death Sentence Use Healthgarde Int'l To Shrink It / With These, Supplements Fibroid Is A Thing Of Past / Fibroid Is An Abnormality In Women Which Has To Be Gotten Rid Of Medically (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? by TUCHELseaTeam: 9:09am On Aug 14, 2021
ADVICE NEEDED

We're trying to conceive (wedded last year). My wife didn't see her period again this month (the 3rd month in a row) and requested we visit a hospital for tests (especially hormonal balance check).

The first lab test was a scan which says there's fibroid in her womb (2.5cm). Doctor says surgery is the way out.

Meanwhile she had no symptom before, but started feeling a slight waist pain 2 days ago which I suspect may be psychological (I may be wrong).

I certainly don't want surgery. Anybody with suggestions how best way to go about it, please give us. Thanks
Re: Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? by rottenPussy: 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Divorce her
Re: Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? by TUCHELseaTeam: 9:29am On Aug 19, 2021
rottenPussy:

Divorce her

Get a life
Re: Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? by Paulviktor: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Use yoni pearl

1 Like

Re: Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? by esthel(f): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
That is small tho but if the doctor says that is the way out please do, she will conceive after if there are no other issues.

1 Like

Re: Subserosal Uterine Fibroid: Is Surgery The Only Way Out? by Healthyway15: 3:16am On Aug 21, 2021
TUCHELseaTeam:
ADVICE NEEDED

We're trying to conceive (wedded last year). My wife didn't see her period again this month (the 3rd month in a row) and requested we visit a hospital for tests (especially hormonal balance check).

The first lab test was a scan which says there's fibroid in her womb (2.5cm). Doctor says surgery is the way out.

Meanwhile she had no symptom before, but started feeling a slight waist pain 2 days ago which I suspect may be psychological (I may be wrong).

I certainly don't want surgery. Anybody with suggestions how best to go about it, please give us. Thanks

Actually, if fibroids size is between 1cm-5cm, it is considered small. But if she experiences increased pain or discomfort, increased urination, swelling of the abdomen, then the fibroids have increased in size, taking up space meant for other organs.
If the doctor insists surgery is the only option, she should undergo it just as someone suggested here.

However, if you would like to shrink away fibroids of that size alternatively, we can definitely help with that. You can check my contact on my signature.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids Journey. WTF220102OJ / Wellness Massage For Minor Lumbar Spine Issues And Partial Paralysis / How To Eat Corn Flakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.