Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

My Hands Always Want To Break Something - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Hands Always Want To Break Something (251 Views)

How Long Did It Take To Break Your 2022 New Year Resolution / Why Are My Hands Shaking For No Reason? / Why Are My Hands And Feet Burning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hands Always Want To Break Something by andyblinks05: 9:55am On Aug 14, 2021
As the topic says.....when my hands are idle I unconsciously find something and start breaking like small sticks,leaves and anything crushable. What might be the cause?
Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by andyblinks05: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Opinion and advise pls
Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by gasparpisciotta: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2021
If you are close to Abeokuta, there is a quarry that needs a breaker.

I can send the address if you are willing...

11 Likes

Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by correctyourself(m): 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Oga, U see weytin village people wan do this one.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by Kriss216: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Break your head with bottle... effective remedy.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by TarOrfeeek: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Do you want to break generational curses?

Let's gather APC supporters for you.

1 Like

Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by joinnow: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
andyblinks05:
As the topic says.....when my hands are idle I unconsciously find something and start breaking like small sticks,leaves and anything crushable. What might be the cause?

This one don discovered his talent

Congrats
Re: My Hands Always Want To Break Something by Greatzeus(m): 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who knows Mr Spencer? Back in the days,I mean early 90s,a British comedian that tends to break things, mistakenly though grin

(1) (Reply)

Foods that kill Testosterone Levels / Best Children Body Butter And Soap / Different Types Of Toothbrush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.