Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Shooting And Editing 10 Short Christian Films - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shooting And Editing 10 Short Christian Films (186 Views)

Shooting Of 'The Pledge' Starts As Pete Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Francis Duru Act / Best Nigerian Christian Films Of All Time (pics) / Alec Baldwin Shooting: What You Should Know About "Prop Guns" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shooting And Editing 10 Short Christian Films by DigitalPriest: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2021
I want to shoot 10 short Christian films.

Each film will be around 10-15 minutes long and has 2-3 scenes.

I need someone that will come and shoot the 10 films and edit them.

We are looking at shooting two films per day. So, the 10 films will take us 5 days to shoot.

We are looking at using:
- Canon 5D Mark IV or Panasonic GH5
- Lenses (Prime and Zoom)
- Boom Mic + Zoom H
- Lights

We are looking at someone that is very experienced in filmmaking and can deliver cinematic feel to the films.

Our budget is tight. We are starting out and we are gradually building our YouTube channel with good content.

We want to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ through short Christian films.

Please, if you will like to work with us on our tight budget, then please send me a WhatsApp message: 0814.727.6648

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: ‘i’m Not Worried About Nominations, It’s Unavoidable’ – Tega Reveals / Best Nollywood Movies / Cock Blocking Roommate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.