Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa (714 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Families Of Six Slain Igbo Soldiers Drag Buratai, Army To ICC - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 10:16am On Aug 14, 2021
I'm tempted to Borrow this Slogan from my Brothers, in the Crusade and Rebel Unit: "Who Say Men No Dey", I want to appreciate the Gallant Igbo Soldiers who brave the odds and Take the fight to the enemies camp in the Sambisa.

I know that it is with your efforts that these enemies terrorists had been decimated as such that they don't strike our homebase at will.

I also note other of our brothers who had taken their fights in the form of official rebellions, I must say let goodwill motivate our fights and let our conscience be the judge as Igboland continues to be home to all irrespective of your national preferences and affiliations.

Everything will come and go at it's time and even tribulations if endured will eventually give way, much support love and respect for our soldiers home and abroad, Igbo Nigerian and Igbo Biafrans, we are one Igbo people let that be a guide, Kudos to my gallant Igbo soldiers serving the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Watch Video on Facebook: https://www./4209376555800913/permalink/5928076003930951/?app=fbl
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by MightySparrow: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2021
What about my brothers from Abeokuta, Igala, Birom, Agatu........ fighting in Sambisa forest?

Tribal monger.

We all Nigerians fighting a common enemy gallantly.

3 Likes

Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2021
MightySparrow:
What about my brothers from Abeokuta, Igala, Birom, Agayu........ fighting in Sambisa forest?

Tribal monger.

We all Nigerians fighting a common enemy gallantly.
This is my time to celebrate my own, we are learning faster than you can imagine, remember it was Igbo coup now take your self off to your tribe and celebrate them

1 Like

Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by MightySparrow: 11:12am On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

This is my time to celebrate my own, we are learning faster than you can imagine, remember it was Igbo coup now take your self off to your tribe and celebrate them
Simply a Nigerian: I celebrate all gallant soldiers fighting for the survival of us all. Victory be yours and God's protection be upon you all. amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

Simply a Nigerian: I celebrate all gallant soldiers fighting for the survival of us all. Victory be yours and God's protection be upon you all. amen.
Why was it not simply Nigerians when the January 15 boys struck in 1966, please they are Igbo soldiers and it remain so, you can't eat your cake and have it back, for the same coup by a group of Nigerian soldiers, there was a genocide targeted on innocent Igbo civilians, please take your preaching to somewhere else

I'm Igbo and thats how it have been made. I did not join the army becuase it is impossible to be a Nigerian and it hurtful to be Igbo, so I stay back at home and support my people and in the event that there is another targeting of Igbos whether in the Military or civilian capacity, you will understand there are Igbos who even always believed in Nigeria with brutal passion and patriotism and you don't tell me what being Nigerian is nor what being Igbo is, okay the Igbos had always and will always be better Nigerians
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by MightySparrow: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Why was it not simply Nigerians when the January 15 boys struck in 1966, please they are Igbo soldiers and it remain so, you can't eat your cake and have it back, for the same coup by a group of Nigerian soldiers, there was a genocide targeted on innocent Igbo civilians, please take your preaching to somewhere else

I'm Igbo and thats how it have been made. I did not join the army becuase it is impossible to be a Nigerian and it hurtful to be Igbo, so I stay back at home and support my people and in the event that there is another targeting of Igbos whether in the Military or civilian capacity, you will understand there are Igbos who even always believed in Nigeria with brutal passion and patriotism and you don't tell me what being Nigerian is nor what being Igbo is, okay the Igbos had always and will always be better Nigerians

Are Igbo absolutely innocent in the genocide? Once political ally of Hausa - Fulani suddenly turned enemies. What do you think? The friendship that produced making of principal officers across board among the south east and the northern counterparts went sour, the people to blame for it was Awolowo.
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

Are Igbo absolutely innocent in the genocide? Once political ally of Hausa - Fulani suddenly turned enemies. What do you think? The friendship that produced making of principal officers across board among the south east and the northern counterparts went sour, the people to blame for it was Awolowo.
I'm no longer crying for yesterday, I had accepted the past and it is shaping my perception of the future, I put it to you Sir that whatever happened, however it was handled had opened another phase, the Igbo child, the Igbo soldiers, the Igbo nation and it should stay that way. I don't care who caused it or who did not who was our allies and who was not, it had happened and it had happened, and let's keep it that way

1 Like

Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Between slay Queens and Ibos adono who like attention pass
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by LLiKYekoba: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm no longer crying for yesterday, I had accepted the past and it is shaping my perception of the future, I put it to you Sir that whatever happened, however it was handled had opened another phase, the Igbo child, the Igbo soldiers, the Igbo nation and it should stay that way. I don't care who caused it or who did not who was our allies and who was not, it had happened and it had happened, and let's keep it that way

You are deceiving yourself. A rabid one nigerianist Igbo is a danger to Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:
Between slay Queens and Ibos adono who like attention pass
Igbos like Attention more the only difference is that slay queen try too much to be seen Igbos you just can't stop seeing us becuase we are very visible, irresistible and everywhere and there is nothing you can do than cry in your closet becuase if you overstep in the coming future you will get your own share ot attention
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You are deceiving yourself. A rabid one nigerianist Igbo is a danger to Igboland.
You know nothing about Igbo people nor what we want nor need, tell me one of your influential secessionist who was not once a one Nigerianist, Zik was the only person who was a devolution-ist he never compromised the East with the General Nigeria, during his time the East remained an autonomous region, don't be too quick ask questions, being emotional is okay but endeavor to delve deeper and form your own opinion
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Igbos like Attention more the only difference is that slay queen try too much to be seen Igbos you just can't stop seeing us becuase we are very visible, irresistible and everywhere and there is nothing you can do than cry in your closet becuase if you overstep in the coming future you will get your own share ot attention
typical slay Queen behavior cheesy
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:
typical slay Queen behavior cheesy
If you know that I'm (We) are seeking attention then why give it if you are not naive lol
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

If you know that I'm (We) are seeking attention then why give it if you are not naive lol

Sometimes you just look at God creature and realise how magnificent he is, yours I'm imagining the opposite.
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:

Sometimes you just look at God creature and realise how magnificent he is, yours I'm imagining the opposite.
Your statement shows you believe God is non-magnificent for creating me lol, anyway the issue is between you and God nothing concern me for that one, well at least you had proven something I'm not like everyone and however you view me in your own eyes is practically none of my business, as much as I'm concerned, you are inconsequential
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Your statement shows you believe God is non-magnificent for creating me lol, anyway the issue is between you and God nothing concern me for that one, well at least you had proven something I'm not like everyone and however you view me in your own eyes is practically none of my business, as much as I'm concerned, you are inconsequential

Good day slay mama
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by AlexBells(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
SlyDev:

Good day slay mama
You Could call me Slay gentleman to be more specific and precise, Cause I slay your ego and Rubish
Re: Video: Much Respect To Igbo Soldiers Fighting In Far Away Sambisa by MightySparrow: 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Good decision, preach it to your blodas.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Not Allow Misuse Of 5G Technology – Pantami / Kalu's 2023  Endorsement:Northern Stakeholders Begin Rice Distribution (photos) / #SYNOD2021: Senator Ubah Gifts Anglican Bishop Brand New Benz, 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.