Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,719 members, 7,862,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez (361 Views)

Blaq Bonez Emulates Tinubu In Answering Questions During An Interview (Video) / Carter Efe Punches Blaq Bonez On The Face And Drags His Nose Ring / University Made Me Feel Like A Failure – Rapper Blaqbonez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Update From . COM

Nigerian rapper, Blaq Bonez has recalled how his days in the university made him feel like a failure, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The rapper who revealed that he was an engineering student, said while others were getting As and having a future that looked bright, he was dropping mixtapes and hoping it got to public space.

Expressing gratitude for how far he has come, Blaq Bonez added that he almost got depressed and didn't know how he would have taken care of his mother if he wasn't successful in music, Learnt.

He concluded by stating that his "serious friends" in school are also doing well in their respective fields.

See His Tweets As Obtained By Below:

Source: His Social Media Page

Re: University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez by TarOrfeeek: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2021
Anybody that names a song BBC.

Has a nose piercing, and sings majorly about sex.

That person has an innate belief that they have failed and won't amount to anything.
Re: University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Anybody that names a song BBC.

Has a nose piercing, and sings majorly about sex.

That person has an innate belief that they have failed and won't amount to anything.

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:37am On Aug 14, 2021
So you decided to take a CYNIC ROUTE, to success after she hopped on the BBC, and also you bought your mom FENDI after your LEMON PURPLE went trending and now we waiting for that EMEKA De STALLION
Re: University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez by Goldbw122(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: University Made Me Feel Like A Failure - Rapper Blaq Bonez by princealexndre(m): 11:08am On Aug 14, 2021
School is for Squids

(1) (Reply)

Divino Snr Biography: Age, Networth, Musical Career / How Angela Destroyed My Life - A True Life Story / Once You Decide To Be Yourself, Your Beauty Begins To Manifest – Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.