Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Re: Agenoisa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Agenoisa (186 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Agenoisa by Timieric: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2021
My name is Timmy omotoso esq.and a nairalander.its funny when I read the story here.i am human right activist and with what have seen uploaded here, I can boldly say that the peddler of this story didn't get it right..I instituted that action not because of the hair style but based on how a life time injuries were inflicted on that 8yrs old girl.she was flogged all over her body and fainted in the process.she was rushed to police clinic by the school until she was resuscitated...her school uniform had her school uniform stained with blood...the pictures and the injuries she sustained were attached to the court process.
Why has the originator of this story not attached the pictures of how the minor was battered? What happened to the medical certificate issued by the CMD? Haven't they approached my law office for settlement outta court??
Well, we leave the rest to the court to decide...but what I want the general public to understand is that no man who has conformed to the standard of a reasonable being would see her daughter maltreated by that school principal the way the minore was maltreated with life threatening injuries and fold her hands
I have received various threatening messages from some people in respect of this suit but we will not be detarred.
What all you readers are reading here goes beyond reasons why we filed an action against the school management especially the school principal.
Wouldn't you be surprised that we have two other parents who are willing and ready to sue her for what she did to their wards while she was the principal of olaoluwa school, ilawe road in ado EKiti??
I advise you all not to pass judgement on that minor but make your findings and u would realise it goes beyond what you have read on here.
I thank you all.
T.E Omotoso Esq
Suite 7,Aare AFE babalola bar centre,
FAjuyi, Ado EKiti.
Ekiti state.

(1) (Reply)

After Serving Borno State For 35 Years As A Teacher Man Hawks To Survive / Why Do We Die? / Bbnaija: Tega Develops Mental Issues, May Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.