Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? (933 Views)

Facebook Bm verified Ads Account Needed..paying 40,000 / How To Reactivate Your Facebook Ad Account / How To Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
The reason for disabling my account cannot be substantiated as I never promoted any falsehood, nudity or involved in any questionable offense that goes against her policy. Only what I could recount was delay in ads payment which Facebook didn't debit my card as at when I run an ads program last year, but was debited at the expiration of the ads program duration.

Below is the message I got while trying to reactivate my ads account.

"This ad account, its ads and some of its advertising assets are disabled because it didn't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards. Too much time has passed since this account was disabled, so this decision can't be reviewed."

More worrisome is the part of the message that said; "Too much time has passed since this account was disabled, so this decision can't be reviewed." Does it mean my ads account cannot be reviewed or reactivated anymore?

Has anyone encountered such challenge with their Facebook ads account? How did you resolve it?

Kindly share your experience
Thanks
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Any information on the above?
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by Frontlindigital: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Contact Frontline Digital via signature for a quick fix but not free though. Comes with a token.
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by adaperry25: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Frontlindigital:
Contact Frontline Digital via signature for a quick fix but not free though. Comes with a token.
your services are questionable..i wouldn't recommend
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Frontlindigital:

How true and convincing is this offer? Can I know you pls?
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
adaperry25:

Why did you say so by the way?
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by adaperry25: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
wealthinfos:

Why did you say so by the way?
I paid him for SEO services..he worked for a while and stopped replying my messages and calls with different excuses.
Never trust any of these tech guys on naira land..they promise you heaven and earth..when you pay..you get something different
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
adaperry25:

I paid him for SEO services..he worked for a while and stopped replying my messages and calls with different excuses.
Never trust any of these tech guys on naira land..they promise you heaven and earth..when you pay..you get something different

Thanks for this information. Lets wait his counter response to this though
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
There are hundreds of other platform to leverage for ur paid ads

There traffic may not be like that i
Of facebook..but believe me there are more better lead when compared to Facebook lead

As for now.. I no send Facebook with there ill treatment to most business in Africa. India etc

wealthinfos:
The reason for disabling my account cannot be substantiated as I never promoted any falsehood, nudity or involved in any questionable offense that goes against her policy. Only what I could recount was delay in ads payment which Facebook didn't debit my card as at when I run an ads program last year, but was debited at the expiration of the ads program duration.

Below is the message I got while trying to reactivate my ads account.

"This ad account, its ads and some of its advertising assets are disabled because it didn't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards. Too much time has passed since this account was disabled, so this decision can't be reviewed."

More worrisome is the part of the message that said; "Too much time has passed since this account was disabled, so this decision can't be reviewed." Does it mean my ads account cannot be reviewed or reactivated anymore?

Has anyone encountered such challenge with their Facebook ads account? How did you resolve it?

Kindly share your experience
Thanks

Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Of facebook..but believe me there are more better lead when compared to Facebook lead

As for now.. I no send Facebook with there ill treatment to most business in Africa. India etc

My brother the I'll treatment on Nigerians especially by Facebook is unaceptable. No wonder why despite the sentiment that greated the #twitterban in Nigeria, there is some good sides of that Buhari action to checkmate the growing excesses on these foreign guys. Mark Zuckerberg is becoming something else he needs to be cautioned now.
As I speak I am still doubting the offense I committed to warrant the ban of my Facebook ad account since last year.
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by oliverwrites: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
adaperry25:
He is a fraud for sure
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
oliverwrites:
He is a fraud for sure

Lol. Buh does anyone have a clue to solving this problem?
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by OnlineBusinessC(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

Which other platforms are you using?
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by oliverwrites: 11:46am On Oct 18, 2021
wealthinfos:

Thanks for this information. Lets wait his counter response to this though
He can never counter it. Frontlindigital who is also behind 9jatrends is a big fraudster, what makes it even annoying is he goes about abusing people. I have dossiers on him.
Re: How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? by wealthinfos(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
oliverwrites:
He can never counter it. Frontlindigital who is also behind 9jatrends is a big fraudster, what makes it even annoying is he goes about abusing people. I have dossiers on him.

He what a testimonial!

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Create Asp/sql Portal / Cars-ng.com: Calling For Reviews / How To Test Formmail In A Local Apache Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.