Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Need A Secret Baby Mama – Speed Darlington - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Secret Baby Mama – Speed Darlington (202 Views)

Desmond Elliot Secret Baby Mama Exposed As Nigerians Drag Him Out On Social Medi / Jay-z Piped Out Kelly Rowland & Had A Secret Baby? / Thunder Fire Your Mama - Speed Darlington Rains Curses On Notjustok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Secret Baby Mama – Speed Darlington by tonyluyi1985: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Popular Nigerian Rapper Speed Darlington has shared his bitter experience with a lady he met online while he was abroad. She kept on telling him she was single and only had eyes for him which made him send huge sums of money to her.
However upon arriving the country this year and chatting her up, she told him that she has been in a relationship for one year.

According to the rapper, while he was posting the lady on social media, another man took over without him knowing. He added that he now needs a coded baby mother now he is in the country.
Speed Darlington, an American returnee is mostly in the news for some of his controversial statements which border on relationships and harmonious living between the both sexes which sometimes earns him criticism from some of his critics and haters.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/14/i-need-a-secret-baby-mama-speed-darlington/

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney Talk Against Queen With Jackie B / Shatta Wale, Popular Ghanian Musician Shot - Police In Search Of Him / Zlatan Ft. Davido – Money Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.