Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits (39781 Views)

Edo Govt Mourns 11 Travellers Killed In Benin-Lagos Expressway Accident / Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Naijabad: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
GOWON, good morning ooooo
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Fourwinds: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
The useless skeleton in Aso Rock has made killing his hobby.... It will not be well with Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
John Travolta philosophy in movie sword fish comes to mind..... Anyone who impinges on America's freedom, terrorists states, stanley, someone must bring their war to them. If they take down a church, we take ten. If they hijack a plane, we hijack entire airport if they execute an American, we nuke an entire city. Our goal is to make terrorism so costly that none wants to attack an American. Everybody need see this movie. "" buhari will not want to hear this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
joe54:
grin
Recall that some Fulani's were alleged to have attacked a village in bassa LGA of plateau state.

Now travellers [Fulani's] on their journey who knew nothing about the previous attack are attacked by miscreants as a pay back. Life's have been lost. So sad!!!

May you not be punished for a sin you personally no nothing about.
Amen oo.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fourwinds:
The useless skeleton in Aso Rock has made killing his hobby.... It will not be well with Buhari
Hahahahahahahahaha, Amen o.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
jumpandpas:
grin

Buhari and APC are difinition of failure.
Buhari & APC is only a reflection of you Nigerians, you can’t run away from yourself, how many gold medals una win for Olympic Games? Or it is because of the President the 150 million youths couldn’t win 1 gold medal? Shameless People.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 5:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fourwinds:
Your papa is no different from President Buhari, demonic people who call themselves elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This country has finally gone to the dogs. Buhari came to steal, kill and destroy.
Lol.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Too bad.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Buckeyemedia1: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ovo200:
For buhari supporters
President Buhari is no different from your father, you are all the same, or are you not Nigerian?
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Your papa is no different from President Buhari, demonic people who call themselves elders.
your mama and papa na resemble Buhari in all ramifications..... Satanic imbe...cile

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by AuntRose(f): 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by jumpandpas(m): 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Buhari & APC is only a reflection of you Nigerians, you can’t run away from yourself, how many gold medals una win for Olympic Games? Or it is because of the President the 150 million youths couldn’t win 1 gold medal? Shameless People.

Shut up.
Your president refused to motivate them hopping to borrow
Medals from China.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by SATANICALLY: 6:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thread updated.
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
SATANICALLY:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-many-killed-as-gunmen-open-fire-on-travellers-in-jos
What actually happened was that the fulanis were intercepted by the angry youths: according to the youths,it was the same pattern the fulanis used when they attacked the irigwe community, weeks ago.that the fulanis,were on convoy of 7-hummer bus before the irigwe attack.meanwhile,the mass burial of that deadly attack on irigwe,was billed for today.the youths,also claimed that,it was in the habit of the fulanis, to always attack them on burial days.there after,wahala started.only GOD knows exactly the casualties on both sides.

9 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by SATANICALLY: 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
What actually happened was that the fulanis were intercepted by the angry youths: according to the youths,it was the same pattern the fulanis used when they attacked the irigwe community, weeks ago.that the fulanis,were on convoy of 7-hummer bus before the irigwe attack.meanwhile,the mass burial of that deadly attack on irigwe,was billed for today.the youths,also claimed that,it was in the habit of the fulanis, to always attack them on burial days.there after,wahala started.only GOD knows exactly the casualties on both sides.

It's well
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Ikwerelastborn: 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
Am still confused. Where they going to bassa or where? Because unless they were going to bassa, they had no business passing through gada biu from bauchi. There is bauchi road, ungwen rogo or bauchi ring road for them to pass, what took them to gada biu knowing fully well what has been happening along that axis these past weeks? Anyway, most times na innocent people dey fall victim to the aftermath of these crisis
I am cool
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by OldNairalander(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
What did I just read?
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by iLegendd(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buhari is the best president. Look at how peaceful Nigeria is since he took over. Afghanistan part 2 is loading in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Raywonder: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
This country don tire me, abeg
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by lifenija: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
MyMouth:
Am still confused. Where they going to bassa or where? Because unless they were going to bassa, they had no business passing through gada biu from bauchi. There is bauchi road, ungwen rogo or bauchi ring road for them to pass, what took them to gada biu knowing fully well what has been happening along that axis these past weeks? Anyway, most times na innocent people dey fall victim to the aftermath of these crisis
see as u dey type
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Gkay1(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
This killing is too much
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whobedatte:
Reminds me of Ramadan when I passed through Bauchi to Jos
Tfare was just N800- N1k and went with some luggage so I had to pay for full load
Myself and the driver were inside the car and I opened my eyes till I got to Jos
I never slept or dozed though journey was just less an hour , very lonely road and trust me no checkpoint at all till we got to bauchi- Jos boundary .
Minutes after , we got to Unijos and finally pankshin, old stadium before my mind rested .
Travelling by road in Nigeria of today is perilous
The dangerous roads where checkpoint are needed, you will find none, but you will start seeing checkpoint upon checkpoint in peaceful states.

What kind of madness is this

7 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by 4four(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Which one be arm gangs again? Call a spade a spade, pls call them who they are "Fulani herdsmen terrorists"

2 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by goldmatrix(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
....may it never be well with who support APC and Buhari now and after

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by naijadrivablog: 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Why? This is too bad sad
Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Baba is working.

The best president ever.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Saao(m): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
So bad it happens but that is what the country needs. The fulani will slaughter in numbers under the protection of the security agencies, with the knowledge of president. I know the people will react expecially plateau people, I know, they will. If the government wants it to end, it will, but allow fulani to kill and take cover, it won't help.
May God help Nigeria. May their soul rest in peace

6 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by Angelfrost(m): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
The only thing president, governors, senators, etc, ever do is 'condem' such avoidable and senseless waste of lives until it happens again...

A nation where leaders do more talking than acting!!!

4 Likes

Re: 25 Travellers Killed In Jos By Bandits by BigDawsNet: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
The question is Why??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Odumegwu Ojukwu And Yakubu Gowon Smile Together In 2010 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.