Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Accomodation For International Students With Family In Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accomodation For International Students With Family In Uk (326 Views)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Relocating To Senegal With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accomodation For International Students With Family In Uk by Cindyo: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good afternoon all. I'm a family of 5 who got accomodation in oxford but the payment condition is not favourable for a student like me o... they're requesting for proof of income and 6 months down payment... please I want to find out if there are concessions given to students because students live in the neighborhood.... ��
Re: Accomodation For International Students With Family In Uk by blackboy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
Did you tell them you were a student? Students are exempted from taxes and are entitled to some other benefits. Talk to them again or look around. Houses around there are not cheap by the way. Dont try to live like you are in Nigeria. 3 or 4 ppl share a house. Everyone takes a room or ...

(1) (Reply)

Destructive Tempest Cuts Transport Joins Around Vancouver / Nigerian Man Laments The Dirty State Of A Hotel Room He Paid N10k A Night For / UAE Backs Down, Concedes Seven Flight Slots To Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.