Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye: ‘we Are Not On The Same Energy Level,’ Saskay Tells Cross - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye: ‘we Are Not On The Same Energy Level,’ Saskay Tells Cross (261 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / Meet The BBNaija 2021 Male Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye: ‘we Are Not On The Same Energy Level,’ Saskay Tells Cross by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
BBNaija Shine Ya Eye: ‘We Are Not On The Same Energy Level,’ Saskay Tells Cross

BBNaija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Saskay, has told her fellow housemate, Cross that they are not on the same energy level.
Saskay told Cross that she has been running away from him because he has a bad boy vibe.

In her words:
“I just hope you understand what I am trying to say. I am not asking you to stop – far from that. Don’t even think by stopping it, you’re going to impress me or something like that. You can be yourself but I am not assuring you that I’m going to be comfortable with that. You did say that I used to be uncomfortable around you or I used to run away from you, but it’s not exactly me running away from you. I found that you have the whole bad boy vibe thing and that does not really match my energy.”

Re: Bbnaija Shine Ya Eye: ‘we Are Not On The Same Energy Level,’ Saskay Tells Cross by Tony3245(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Their headache

(1) (Reply)

What Makes You Cry Secretly? / Did Bbnaija Angel Buy A New Car OR Was It A Gift? Let's Gist / Funny Video Of Baba Sure And Dele And You Can Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.