Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train (618 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / That Is Blasphemy - Rev. Yinka Yusuf Faults Buhari For Saying Jesus Is A Prophet / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is a post I saw in Facebook that inspired me, hence I was compelled to share it so it could also be a blessing to someone else.

God bless.

Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by insidelife22(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
izza so?

Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by Tony3245(m): 5:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by Baawaa(m): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
And they spoiled the own thing with the last paragraph, share and miracle will happen cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by habsydiamond(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Some people still won't believe in the existence of God.... God dey ooo.. I tell u

2 Likes

Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
And they spoiled the own thing with the last paragraph, share and miracle will happen cool
Lol!

Maybe I could have cut out that part.
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by 22jumpstreet: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Many I could have cut out that part

But the truth of the matter is that Jesus never really existed. Worship the creator and obey his laws.

Read psalm 119. It is a long love poem about God's laws...

We are all God's children. Created from his breath and dust of the earth.

He does not like us killing each other in whatever guise. He warned us "thou shall not kill". He is not going to turn around and ask you to sacrifice one of his son to him. I mean, what does he need it for?

He only ask us to repent genuinely...he will forgive. No sacrifice whatsoever is required or necessary...

Don't let No man deceive you. Especially the romans. They where noted for killing innocent people.
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by AntiChristian: 7:40am On Aug 15, 2021
Have you confirmed the reality of this story?

Or it's just "anything to promote" Jesus is coming soon must be shared?
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Lol...
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by Donspicey: 8:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Jesus Christ is Lord.................................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by house10s: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
u just come here come post lie.
like all the pastors in d world, who seem to have stories to tell about people we never met or know.

but went into hiding mode when coviki was around
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by orunto27: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2021
SHE'S SATAN INCARNATE.
Re: An Old Man Was Attacked By A Woman For Saying "Jesus Is Coming Soon" In A Train by kingxsamz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin
"Share to 50 groups and and you'll become a millionaire tomorrow"
Back then it used to be "Share to 20 people or your mum will di3 in three days". grin
Christians. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

They Want To Make Us Laugh – Adeboye Queries Govt For Making COVID-19 Vaccine Co / Scientific Evidence Against The Noah's Whole-Earth Flood / Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Many Scandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.