Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

How Do You Cope With Girls That Dont Shave Their Armpits? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do You Cope With Girls That Dont Shave Their Armpits? (266 Views)

"I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Private Part – Gynaecologist Issues Warning / BADDEST! ASS Ghanaian Slay Queen That Got Hips That Dont Lie (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Girls That Dont Shave Their Armpits? by chinjo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good day all, I just relocated from Calabar to Benin city. While in calabar, it is rare to see a girl going about without shaving her armpit. But on getting to Benin, it was so easy for me to see clean girls walking about without shaving their armpit and this has got me wondering why. Especially in an exposed city as Benin City.
Re: How Do You Cope With Girls That Dont Shave Their Armpits? by SUPERPACK: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Na afro and dada dey rein, how do you expect them to keep outdated skin cut. I like girls that plait their armpit hair it's sexy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lower Interest Rate, Higher Amount On Nodcredit / Best Ebay Business Opportunity / My Experience Taking The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.