Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) (5164 Views)

Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Project On Course For Delivery As Scheduled. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Biodun556(m): 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by seunmsg(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Great! Drop fire on all the damn terrorists.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Jerryherd: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buhari bought his boys some toys and they are happily enjoying it

You need to see how the military boys have been flexing muscle on Tik tok

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by vedaxcool(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin yet with high FDI and $2 billion PDP planted the seeds of insecurity and poverty across Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is definitely a bad time to be a terrorist. Ipod youths take note!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
Jerryherd:
Buhari bought his boys some toys and they are happily enjoying it

You need to see how the military boys have been flexing muscle on Tik tok
Na that tiktok videos dey zap my data these days
Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by mountmoriah(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:
Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Jerryherd: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Na that tiktok videos dey zap my data these days

I swear.. too many different content
Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Gentlerespect76: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
His boys have to learn from what's happening to their mates in Afghanistan grin grin. My wish is for them to fear God and know who the real terrorists are. If not, the fate of Afghan soldiers will befall them.

Kastonkastroll:
This is definitely a bad time to be a terrorist. Ipod youths take note!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Tinubuadvocate: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
North is more peaceful than southeast for now.this Tucano should concentrate their attack on ipob terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Achuwa1(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg(m): 6:05pm
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Are they part of the military equipment buhari borrowed and spent over 5trillin Naira and lost over 11,000 lives in his six years in office so far.?
Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Monogamy: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kill them all.

They are of no use to the community

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by babdap: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
How will Nigeria Army deploy Super Tucano when they are not Airforce. I doubt the veracity of this news jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by FarahAideed: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
I doubt they have been deployed .Their ordnance was just shipped some days ago and when it comes it will still take day to sort them out, ware house them before they can be signed out to be clipped on the aircrafts ..The fastest they can see action will 4th week Sept

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by bigpriik: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who knows if ESn are doing their own homework too,i heard they can shoot down aircrafts 6 months ago,those guys are not sleeping ontop bicycle...

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by InaNla(f): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:

Keep deceiving yourself. No be drop fire, na drop water.

Supporters of failed gonment.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
His boys have to learn from what's happening to their mates in Afghanistan grin grin. My wish is for them to fear God and know who the real terrorists are. If not, the fate of Afghan soldiers will befall them.

Hello terrorists sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Gentlerespect76: 6:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
I hope they don't mistakenly bomb a cell in Benin Republic grin grin

Monogamy:
Kill them all.

They are of no use to the community

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Monogamy: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
I hope they don't mistakenly bomb a cell in Benin Republic grin grin

Is Benin Republic now part of Nigeria territory abi which kind of incoherent jargons be this?

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by NGpatriot: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
After dropping bombs and killing terrorists in the NE, they need to reload or save some bombs for the terrorists in the SE...

Death to all terrorists...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Gentlerespect76: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
Is like you are smoking something boy? Geerraaat outta here!!!!

Kastonkastroll:
Hello terrorists sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Monogamy: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
After dropping bombs and killing terrorists in the NE, they need to reload or save some bombs for the terrorists in the SE...

Death to all terrorists...

Na gradual process.. Buhari is back in the country, Igbos have chickenly called off the sit at home

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by dragunov: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
seunmsg:

They should 'crush' them as usual, abi grin

Audio deployment! Na today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
FarahAideed:
I doubt they have been deployed .Their ordnance was just shipped some days ago and when it comes it will still take day to sort them out, ware house them before they can be signed out to be clipped on the aircrafts ..The fastest they can see action will 4th week Sept
They are talking about war, you are talking about protocols. Who cares about protocols when there is an ongoing war? Abi u dont know that Nigeria is at war with terrorists currently??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Deployed Super Tucano Against Terrorists (pic) by Gentlerespect76: 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Your Nigerian air force could do incoherent bombing. You know nothing if you don't know that.

Monogamy:

Is Benin Republic now part of Nigeria territory abi which kind of incoherent jargons be this?

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Woman Sighted At Owerri Road, Onitsha Wearing Biafran Regalia At Checkpoint / Meet The Guy Shouting "Ellu P" For Peter Obi Labour Party At The Nigeria Presid / Edo 2024: LP Aspirant, Omorodion Plans Economic Stimulation Through Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.