Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger (3457 Views)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery / Armed With Gun, Condoms, Driver Demands To See Master’s Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by owagbeba: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2021
And the title of the thread even shows the bias of the OP. The lady never brought up race. It was the dude that mention race in the conversation. There are other blacks living in the neighborhood.

The dude is the trouble maker in this incident.
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2021
owagbeba:

You are right! Why is this dude videoing the neighborhood? For what purpose?

If it were my neighborhood Or my house, I would have asked the dude the same question? Why are you videoing?

He could have just explained to her that he is doing a documentary or vlogging? It’s that simple... why does he have to display this stupidity?

To each, their own.
When some walk up to you and let you know you don't have a right to be where you are, i hope you just obediently give in
They live in the same estate. She probably thinks he can't afford to live in the same estate, then accustomed him
She demanded his phone, for Christ sakes.
She was trying to enforce a pecking order...
Wussies, this guy was bold.

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by owagbeba: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

To each, their own.
When some walk up to you and let you know you don't have a right to be where you are, i hope you just obediently give in
They live in the same estate. She probably thinks he can't afford to live in the same estate, then accustomed him
She demanded his phone, for Christ sakes.
She was trying to enforce a pecking order...
Wussies, this guy was bold.

We all have our biases, no doubt. If some “dude” walks into my neighborhood, videoing my house and others, that will really raise the hair on my neck. I mean I would have him, why are you videoing?

And I hope he will be nice enough to reply with his reasons. It is that simple. If he proves stubborn like this dude, I will call estate security on him
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2021
owagbeba:

We all have our biases, no doubt. If some “dude” walks into my neighborhood, videoing my house and others, that will really raise the hair on my neck. I mean I would have him, why are you videoing?

And I hope he will be nice enough to reply with his reasons. It is that simple. If he proves stubborn like this dude, I will call estate security on him

You keep repeating yourself. Its his neighborhood. She confronts him in his neighborhood. Get it?
Go to his Youtube video description and read for youself.
He took offense with her attitude and her demand that he hands her his phone...mehn
She kept saying get his phone to the security guy
I don't like weak men

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Sewasaunt(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2021
Op,
It is most likely you are the owner of the youtube account, the bn in your name are the initials of the youtuber's name.

You recorded the scenario and brought it here hoping people would join you in castigating the woman.

I am glad to see you getting the replies you deserve.

I doubt you live in the neighborhood. It is wrong to go about recording 'yourself' in 'people's spaces'

This video was terrible and infuriating.

You blew it all out of proportion and even if she initially challenged you because of your race (though she still had the right to do so despite your race), your responses were distasteful, crude and classless. You could have done so much better. This is not about strength or weakness, it is about doing the right thing.

You are nothing like the topics you are trying to carve a niche for on YouTube and your page is definitely not one I will be going near.

You should sit and think about how you could have done better then try to do better and be a better person.

If you were not in the wrong, trust me you won't have to be here attacking comments and having to defend yourself.

Happy sunday
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by owagbeba: 11:01am On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

You keep repeating yourself. Its his neighborhood. She confronts him in his neighborhood. Get it?
Go to his Youtube video description and read for youself.
He took offense with her attitude and her demand that he hands her his phone...mehn
I don't like weak men

If my neighbor is seen videoing my house I will ask him or her “what are you doing videoing my home?” It’s kinda stupid videoing your neighbor’s home in that manner.
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

So you are saying if a strange person walks up to you and demand to see your phone, you'd oblige? Or you think she's
right to make the demand of the black man, just because she's white?
If a black man walks up to a strange white woman and did the same, you don't think he could be accused of trying to rob her?

I want to ask you a very simple question

Can you go to a high profile residential area Even here in Nigeria where 99% of people here are blacks and start videotaping them without their consent??

I swear you will get Your ass whooped and locked up in prison for the rest of your life!

Go to where top politicians resides in Abuja and start recording anyhow if soldier won't beat the living daylight out of you
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
The stupid guy was even saying what if he's carrying a gun??

99% of Nigerians have this stupid mentality, The guys should be arrested and locked up!!
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

You are a dunce.
Did you see the other white man with jeep swore racist words at him and he told the man to come repeat it on camera?
Why did the woman choose to leave when the guy insisted on escalating the matter to the police?
I applaud strong black men, not weak men who thinks with, "white is right" complex.
He stood his ground. I wish we knew how it ended, since the woman just wanted to quickly get away.

Nah white people wey end slavery dey give you liver

If to say dem no stop slavery shey you go dey here dey talk trash, You for dey farm now dey cut cotton!

You black people can't even do shit to safe yourself if white people were to start slavery again, this race is a disgrace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raydos:
The stupid guys was even saying what if he's carrying a gun??

99% of Nigerians have this stupid mentality, The guys should be attested and locked up!!

Attested? or you mean 'arrested'?
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

You are a suspect based on your color. You don't have to do anything to warrant it

And the guy has to prove it even more by saying he's carrying a gun??

You and that guy should be jailed for a lifetime
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raydos:

And the guy has to prove it even more by saying he's carrying a gun??

You and that guy should be jailed for a lifetime

embarassed
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Even in this Nigeria, You can't fúçking come Infront of my house and start recording, The way I will slap you Ehn!! That your phone will blow up in your face!!

The guy is simply an idiot who wants to hide under the cover of "Racism"

Go to Aso-rock and start recording, If soldier no go beat the living daylight out of you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by IkwereIgbo: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
This brainless illiterate idiot from Nigeria with his funny accent and uncivilized barbaric attitude he learns from the zoo need to be jailed.

Why bringing color and talking about guns. That's how they disgrace us the honest real hard working Nigerians with sense outside.

The woman is civilized, calm, and asked a simple question, but the uncut arrogant illiterate is making it black and white.Spit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by IkwereIgbo: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:
I love the way he stood his ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m2hTbSVSG8

What is standing his ground? illiteracy beget illiteracy.
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by lymelyte(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
What the white lady ought to have done is call security and not question the young man. I can bet my left balls that if it was a white guy,the lady won't even bother..

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by lymelyte(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

Quite the opposite. He's smart and did put the white woman in her place.
You don't know what she said to him before he got the camera rolling.
well said. The people claiming the white lady was right have no idea who this white folks are.. They came to africa, stole all the land and still torture it's people mentally.. He stood his ground and with the video cameras turned on, he built a strong point these folks weren't ready for grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by aribisala0(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
lymelyte:
What the white lady ought to have done is call security and not question the young man. I can bet my left balls that if it was a white guy,the lady won't even bother..
Probably true but the real world of adults does not operate like that
Left balls have very little currency

All the information we have is that video and it does not look good for the guy

The moment he started talking about guns and bringing in race into the discussion he revealed his immaturity

Even if you think race is a factor you have to be able to prove it otherwise you look stupid

What he needed was clear knowledge of the law in that jurisdiction

i,e

1. was that a public place
2 .Does the law allow him to film there

He could very easily be done for Public disorder offences if not worse
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by lymelyte(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
owagbeba:
And the title of the thread even shows the bias of the OP. The lady never brought up race. It was the dude that mention race in the conversation. There are other blacks living in the neighborhood.

The dude is the trouble maker in this incident.
bro.. That's the underlying message passed from the white lady..if it was a white guy taking a walk, she wouldn't dare approach.. I can guarantee you that..

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by lymelyte(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raydos:

Nah white people wey end slavery dey give you liver

If to say dem no stop slavery shey you go dey here dey talk trash, You for dey farm now dey cut cotton!

You black people can't even do shit to safe yourself if white people were to start slavery again, this race is a disgrace!!!
you are the disgrace.. You are suffering from inferior complex..you think everything a white does is right.. Shame on u.
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
lymelyte:
you are the disgrace.. You are suffering from inferior complex..you think everything a white does is right.. Shame on u.

I simply don't give a damn, Black race is a disgrace to the world!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raydos:

I want to ask you a very simple question

Can you go to a high profile residential area Even here in Nigeria where 99% of people here are blacks and start videotaping them without their consent??

I swear you will get Your ass whooped and locked up in prison for the rest of your life!

Go to where top politicians resides in Abuja and start recording anyhow if soldier won't beat the living daylight out of you

Your mindset is your problem.
This guy lives in the same estate with the white woman.
Your mindset says, him "a poor guy" went into a high profile residential area...he lives there. Its not yet sinking in for you.
He wasn't making videos of the houses, he was vlogging...Looking into a selfie camera and talking...get it?
I doubt you get it because its mind bugling for most people who believe "white is right" and even when the white person is wrong, they blame the black person for his reaction. They say the black person wasn't nice. He was rude and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by lymelyte(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
bn365:

Your mindset says, him "a poor guy" went into a high profile residential area...he lives there. Its not yet sinking in for you.
He wasn't making videos of the houses, he was vlogging...Looking into a selfie camera and talking...get it?
I doubt you get it because its mind bugling for most people who believe "white is right" and even when the white person is wrong, they blame the black person for his reaction. They say the black person wasn't nice. He was rude and arrogant.

dont mind them. I love the guy's confidence. He was sure of himself,brave and legal in the country to counter them.

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Raydos:
The stupid guy was even saying what if he's carrying a gun??

99% of Nigerians have this stupid mentality, The guys should be arrested and locked up!!

In most countries, people walk around with licensed firearm. She was demanding he hand her his phone.
If a man, or a stranger walks up and demands your phone, and got shot because you thought you are about to be robbed, you would win in court. He had to let her know she was wrong.
And you don't arrest people willy nilly because you think you can

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
IkwereIgbo:
This brainless illiterate idiot from Nigeria with his funny accent and uncivilized barbaric attitude he learns from the zoo need to be jailed.

Why bringing color and talking about guns. That's how they disgrace us the honest real hard working Nigerians with sense outside.

The woman is civilized, calm, and asked a simple question, but the uncut arrogant illiterate is making it black and white.Spit.

You are dumb.
Everyone has an accent. American accent, English accent, French accent etc.
If someone walks up to you and demands you hand over your phone if you have a lightning-fast-thinking brain, you might think it's a stick-up...am i being robbed? If you have a licensed firearm, you might want to stop the would-be robber.
You don't walk up to someone and demand they hand over their phone...lesson 1
Lesson 2:
When a white person is a racist. Chances are they will deny it.
The logical thing usually is to make sure the particular case get to the police station.
Police will take record of the case, and you and the racist white person will be on your way.
Unlike Nigeria, police in many countries have a centralized system.
When that racist white person does another racist thing to another black person, and the case gets to the police station and recorded again, a profile is being built about the racist white person.
If 3-4 black people report the behavior...get it?
The white person will deny it but if you go to market and quarel with everyone, chances are you are the problem.
That is why most racist run when you are willing to take it all the way to the police

1 Like

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by IkwereIgbo: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2021
bn365:

You are dumb.
Everyone has an accent. American accent, English accent, French accent etc.
If someone walks up to you and demands you hand over your phone if you have a lightning-fast-thinking brain, you might think it's a stick-up...am i being robbed? If you have a licensed firearm, you might want to stop the would-be robber.
You don't walk up to someone and demand they hand over their phone...lesson 1
Lesson 2:
When a white person is a racist. Chances are they will deny it.
The logical thing usually is to make sure the particular case get to the police station.
Police will take record of the case, and you and the racist white person will be on your way.
Unlike Nigeria, police in many countries have a centralized system.
When that racist white person does another racist thing to another black person, and the case gets to the police station and recorded again, a profile is being built about the racist white person.
If 3-4 black people report the behavior...get it?
The white person will deny it but if you go to market and quarel with everyone, chances are you are the problem.
That is why most racist run when you are willing to take it all the way to the police

Shut up there, another brainless lousy Nigerian spotted, that's why the world hates you guys, go and act like this fool outside and be corrected, caveman

Racist kill you there.
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2021
bn365:

In most countries, people walk around with licensed firearm.

And he had to use that to threaten her? Because you have a licenced firearm doesn't mean you can use it to threaten your fellow countrymen in a random arguement, The way he talked about having gun several times sounded like a threat!

All these boils down to a typical Nigerian mentality, Our politicians, Rich, and people with connections in Nigeria have this same mentality, and that's one of the reasons why Nigeria is struggling as a nation

Won't you be bothered if you're having a random argument with someone and they keep saying they have a gun??

Put yourself in their shoes!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 7:05am On Aug 16, 2021
bn365:

Bro you're starting to twist this story to suit your narrative, The guy never mentioned that he lives in the estate, and besides even if he's vlogger, it still doesn't give him the audacity to film people's home without their consent, In a developed clime, it's considered a crime and it's called "An invasion of privacy"

Top YouTube vloggers with millions of subscribers don't go about filming people's property without their consent, They ask for permission!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2021
Raydos:

Bro you're starting to twist this story to suit your narrative, The guy never mentioned that he lives in the estate, and besides even if he's vlogger, it still doesn't give him the audacity to film people's home without their consent, In a developed clime, it's considered a crime and it's called "An invasion of privacy"

Top YouTube vloggers with millions of subscribers don't go about filming people's property without their consent, They ask for permission!!

He didn't threaten her, he warned her.
If you threaten to hurt someone in public and there are wtinesses. If the person the next kills you, he/she could claim it was in self-defense. He told her its dangerous to walk up to a random stranger and demand they hand you their phone, you could get shot.

Its obvious, you didn't read the description in the video.
He said he lives in the same estate with the woman.
Towards the end, he was angry and told a young white lady what really transpired.

2 Likes

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Raydos: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2021
bn365:

He didn't threaten her, he warned her.
If you threaten to hurt someone in public and there are wtinesses. If the person the next kills you, he/she could claim it was in self-defense. He told her its dangerous to walk up to a random stranger and demand they hand you their phone, you could get shot.

Its obvious, you didn't read the description in the video.
He said he lives in the same estate with the woman.
Towards the end, he was angry and told a young white lady what really transpired.

I'm done!!

Since you are right and everybody else on here is wrong!!
Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by Jakumo(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
The Nigerian over-sabi man was wrong on so many levels, but when he suggested to the lady that he might be carrying a gun, a direct threat of violence had been made, at which point the angry invader qualified himself for some time answering questions in the nearest police station, at the very least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Racist White South African Woman Demands To See The Phone Of A Naija Vlogger by bn365: 8:45am On Aug 16, 2021
Jakumo:
The Nigerian over-sabi man was wrong on so many levels, but when he suggested to the lady that he might be carrying a gun, a direct threat of violence had been made, at which point the angry invader qualified himself for some time answering questions in the nearest police station, at the very least.

Tales by moonlight.
Meanwhile, in the real world.
A racist white woman has been put in her place while people with "white is right" mindsets are foaming at the mouth.
It feels almost like when Zinade gave that Italian defender and nod on the chest.
You don't hear from the Defender but you only see Zidane's action

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed Of My Than 100k By Someone I Thought Was My Brother (photo) / Graphic Photo Man Arrested For Using Human Parts for Pepper Soup / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.