Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA (11068 Views)

Narcotic Forfeiture: PDP Seeks Court Order To Declare Tinubu Ineligible / FEC Approves ₦1.07 Billion Lie Detector, Night Vision Goggle Devices For NDLEA / Technology Transfer: Buhari Scores High As China Opens Training Facility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Tottenham: 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by tradepunter: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
inoki247:
How can we apply as the Dog...

I know say if dem put up an application say mak people come apply as the Dog. Application go full everywhere as d suffering for diz country no b here.....

Our Leader will still loot the Dog las las...

You crazy bro cheesy grin cheesygringrin
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Southeast21: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
After training, the dogs end up in pot. We will be seeing delicacies of 404 on FP. I trust certain tribes and tongues.
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tinubu won't be spared.

undecided undecided
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Y2ffarms: 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Good one.

Meanwhile check my signature for supply of day old chicks.

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Originalsly: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2021
This is not good. I can see drug lords renting the dogs to verify their concealed drugs ready for shipment will not be detected.
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by olaadenigeria(m): 12:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Dogs for training. Hope those dogs won't be stationed here in our airports but destinations? Those dogs won't last except if that they aren't eating food. grin grin[color=#550000][/color]

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by DOTian: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2021
When is the German government going to be held responsible for the thousands of Nigerian youths they have been injecting with all sorts of dangerous drugs that destroys their mental balance just because they were caught with drugs?
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by tiger28: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2021
ORDINARY 2MILLION?? A local govt chairman steals that.
Fucking Beggars!!!!!
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Ayoefa: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2021
These Germans must be jealous of the developers.
Why trying to catch people doing development work? grin grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Ayoefa: 12:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Bad news for IPIG drug mules. These Germans must be jealous of the IPIG developers.

Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by AlexB300: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2021
I sell dogs sha. Just incase dem wan give me the contract wink

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Bossmafia(m): 12:41am On Aug 15, 2021
We need white men to teach us and also train our animals......... truly black man has no shame.
If you are happy about this news, you need your brain examined!

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Geeman2006: 12:43am On Aug 15, 2021
This was previously done in one government agency (maybe customs ,can't remember which exactly) some years back. They quietly connived with smugglers to frustrate and phase out the dogs..
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Philipponzaghi: 1:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Femeto:
Abeg give me the 2 million.

We won’t give you 1 kobo. Shishi you no go get!

Na dog we go use the money train so as to nab more developer as possible!
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by ogechchukwu: 2:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Garmany should stop this there nonsense of training people to catch drug dealers.

Instead why not use the money to help create job opportunities in Nigeria .

Because when job are created it help the youths by keeping then busy .

Because Nigeria problem is lake of job opportunities for the youth .

An idol person is a devil's work shop.

They should train the dog in their country Nigeria do not have drug problem that much like the Europeans.
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Philipponzaghi: 2:53am On Aug 15, 2021
ogechchukwu:
Garmany should stop this there nonsense of training people to catch drug dealers.

They should train the dog in their country Nigeria do not have drug problem that much like the Europeans.

We need to catch every drug dealers because they are destroying lives. They are criminals and I commend the German government for coming to Nigeria aid.

Developers are criminals that go about tarnishing the little image Nigeria has on the global scene.

As a lead drug reporter, I am always sad seeing how developers are called Nigerians when they are caught abroad. If we had caught them on Nigerian soil, they wouldn’t have been able to dent Nigeria image abroad.

If I am the president, I will order shoot at sight on any developer caught because they are a menace to the society.

Don’t mention lack of job, because these guys have business but they are just greedy and deluded. Almost 99% of them caught in India are there for clothing trade and schooling.

3 Likes

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by calcal: 2:53am On Aug 15, 2021
The zoo is not just capable of doing anything by itself.

The zoo cannot still train dogs

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by NoFucksToGive: 3:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Everything about the Northerners is just so backward. Look at how that one in the picture looks.

You already know he can never understand what the term pedigree means in dog breeding nor has he ever updated his mobile phone himself.

Northerns are just a scourge to this nation
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by popez: 4:02am On Aug 15, 2021
kmcutez:
Hope the Ekuke dog will not just profile some Nigerians and be biting them whether them carry drugs or not.

Na wah cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by tiger28: 4:25am On Aug 15, 2021
DOTian:
When is the German government going to be held responsible for the thousands of Nigerian youths they have been injecting with all sorts of dangerous drugs that destroys their mental balance just because they were caught with drugs?
Tell your govt to provide an economically viable environment so that your "Nigerian Youths" won't involve themselves in such vice . The German govt shouldn't be donating anything to us because we would have been capable....what is 2 million We are such shameless beggars !!!
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by tiger28: 4:28am On Aug 15, 2021
ogechchukwu:

TYPICAL ENTITLEMENT mentality!
The Germans do whatever they want to "donate", it's their money. They are able to do this because they have put themselves in that position .
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by DOTian: 4:48am On Aug 15, 2021
tiger28:
Tell your govt to provide an economically viable environment so that your "Nigerian Youths" won't involve themselves in such vice . The German govt shouldn't be donating anything to us because we would have been capable....what is 2 million We are such shameless beggars !!!
Dude,
Read my post! Again!
I'm totally against these donations and how a shameless Nigerian government always welcome them like some almajiri beggars. I don't believe in that! Whether military, help o, training and all that. So don't get it mangled up.
I'm talking about the injection of some drugs on suspected law breakers about to be deported from Germany to Nigeria. Most of them go mad oncethey get back to Nigeria. Lots of youths in this country have had their lives maimed like this and it should be investigated. Detain and prosecute them not destroy their lives with forced injections..
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by krebdawise(m): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Dogs wey them Nigerian customs fit kill and chop anytime; wey Fed Govt no pay them money.... Average Nigerian will be like "Eh Dog meat dey sweet" grin

Hit me up for your graphic design ... I'll give you the best work

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Carlylepneuma: 6:23am On Aug 15, 2021
And what will the agency give in return? Their unshaved balls I guess?
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Handsomebb: 6:46am On Aug 15, 2021
Waste of Money, building up a facility in Nigeria is not the problem, these guys can't maintain it. las las them go use the deal chop money.
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Trustedpronet: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Must foreigners do everything for us, are mad people? So we can't train ordinary dog again?
Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by Queseda: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2021
This is bad news to Igbo people. This is marginalization, we need our own country

2 Likes

Re: Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA by ceejayluv(m): 7:45am On Aug 15, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
I hope they don't sell the dogs out to private individuals. Or worse eat the dogs, I know they'll sell the dogs food out it's too certain.
they won't even buy the dog food in the first place. They'll embezzle the money feed the dogs eba remnants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Now Earns More Money From Non-Oil Exports / Akeredolu Swears-In New Commissioners, Special Advisers, 18 Others (Photos) / Fuel & Electricity Tariff Hike: FG, Labour Resume Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.