Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

It's A Pity I Lost $182 My First Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / It's A Pity I Lost $182 My First Month (230 Views)

How I Lost My Job Through Gambling & Becoming An Irresponsible Father / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's A Pity I Lost $182 My First Month by Chiben856: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
*Gosh! I lost $182 in one month*

April 2020, I was faced with two options, I had only N2,000 in my bank account.

I was faced with two options, I had the opportunity to pay for a *Copywriting Course* and I had an opportunity to triple my N2,000 to N6,000.

Of course, I chose the second and till date I've not set my eyes on ⅓ of my 2k talk more of N6,000.

The next month, the price of the Course increased, somehow, I got the money, paid.

After my full month as a freelance copywriter on fiverr, I earned a whooping $182, yes that's N71,000 at that moment.

Would you like to miss this opportunity or let me guide you to earn massively as I and my students do monthly.

The *Pro Copywriting Masterclass* is here.

*What would you be Learning at the Pro Copywriting Masterclass (PCM)*

1) Basic & Advanced Copywriting (with practicals)

2) 4 hot selling gigs you can offer on Fiverr even if you have Zero skills.

3) How to create an optimized Fiverr profile.

4) How to research for Fiverr high ranking keywords.

5) How to operate multiple money making Fiverr accounts without been banned.

6) How to land your first $100 job at least on Fiverr in 24hours.

7) How to create stunning Graphics Designs (will be helpful for your gigs gallery)

cool How to get valid ID cards for your Fiverr Identity verification.

9) How to withdraw your Fiverr earnings (usually in dollars) into your local bank account.

10) Access to a fiverr community with over 100k members.

11) How to create an optimized Upwork Account.

12) How to write Upwork proposals and win jobs.

13) How to attract Clients on Nairaland.

*And Lots more.*

*Fast Action Bonus*
(Only For those paying Today)

1) Everyone who registers today will have access to my Copywriting and FIVERR library *(worth over ₦10,000)*

2) Continuous mentorship after the training. Valued @ *₦10,000* per month.

3)A manual on how to create a *PayPal Account* that can send and receive money in any country. (You will need this to withdraw your dollars from Fiverr & also to collect payment from foreign clients) valued at ₦5,000

*Total Free Value you'll get for Free if you sign up today=* ₦35,000 or ($60) 

Fee: ~₦5,000~❌
Discount for those paying Today: *₦3,000* ✅

Pay to 
3152181803 (First Bank)

Send your proof of payment to the WhatsApp line after making payment
http:////2348114120175

(1) (Reply)

Grant Application: AGCO Agriculture Foundation / CV Update / Affordable Test Of English Proficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.