Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency (36817 Views)

2023: Zoning Presidency To South "Not A Must" — Zulum / APC Governors Consider Zoning Presidency To The North In 2023 / Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Jbleenk: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2021
The guy never die ni? I don’t get. Is he not the guy that died of corona virus?
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by PrudencyFeats: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Navalsadiq:
The right thing should be done for this country to remain as one

That is giving the Igbo (S'East) the slot
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:03am On Aug 15, 2021
danilmo:

This one is still living in past threat.. grin

That threat is stale dear sorry.. Politics is beyond this ur beer parlor analysis..

Yoruba has shown to b a formidable force u can't just sideline politically with there recent United frontings and demand.

U see if this country will break eh, it's in the hand of Yoruba and u know that.. If Yoruba leaders decides it's over(Only a Tinubu command) is enough and that's Y many are still vexing for BAT Cox they see him as having a selfish agenda instead of supporting the breakup..

J think the North are stupid to forcefully retain it?? Infact in APC who wants to stand in the ballot against ACN faction?? None , almost all CPC fation are already taking side for power shift. Yoruba don't need this ur threat, thry already know PDP is zoning their ticket to North with either Atiku and Tambuwal so don't feel ure making a threat but I can tell u with the force APC are moving with eh, no party can stand their force 2023 except God decides not even now that many are decamping and joining and expect more to fall in line...

So anty, keep ur opinion to urself, u aren't threatening any shit, this is a kniwnfsct that SE will blwant to support PDP to spice SW but sorry to say, u don't have the population.

lol
Buhari will teach you guys lessons like he has always been doing cheesy
power is taken and not given.
the north is not yet done with power and unfortunately for you the constitution gives them the upper hand to retain power forever with just little abracadabra grin
I like the way you where dodging SS and my question is why ? cheesy
do you think SS will wake up in 2023 and support a Yoruba candidate of APC?
FYI SE/SS has same voting pattern since 1999
even Tinubu will struggle to get 60% in Yorubaland.
so for your mind Tinubu will win Atiku, kwankwaso, Tambuwal or any northerner in the north?
lol seems you don't even understand northern politics sef.
APC knows this that's why they're trying to scheme out ACN faction because they knew that giving them ticket will be catastrophe.
let me tell you something
the same buhari that let Obaseki of pdp win Edo so easily just to spite Tinubu is the same Buhari that will back a northerner irrespective of the party.
so north no dey follow una do those party stuff.
and since una feel say na only Yoruba dey for South that are fit to be president
we'll then thwart it and make sure north remains in power till all of us get sense.
Southern president is a scam
it's either igbo president or the north continues
period!
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by YouandiAllofus: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Presidency is coming south cool

At this rate, I don't want to know who e go be.
It should.sha come south
And you think this your declaration would make it happen cool
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Was competency considered in picking PMB in 2014 & 2019 ? If competency is a yard stick PMB would be eternal failure.

Nigeria State is not an ideal state to consider competency.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2021
Navalsadiq:
The right thing should be done for this country to remain as one

One Nigeria is a scam, you Can't have one Nigeria were some ethnic groups are more Nigerians than others.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Those are Nigeria problems.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2021
moshino:

Leadership starts from the top, but unfortunately you won't understand that. You prefer to jump from one unresolved issue to another new issue. First you claim there is no cabal or anyone else influencing the president, when that argument falls apart, you want to jump to the issue of other levels of governance. You're a waste of time.

How many governors and mayors do you know or hear of in US, UK, Canada etc. Leadership starts from the top, the buck stops on the desk of the president. But I don't expect you to understand this, as I said, you and your kinds, are a waste of time and energy.
You are making excuses for those useless Governor.. Even if the president is useless, Governors can still perform if they want to
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Look at them.... BEASTS ....
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Muhammadengr: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2021
tishbite41:
Foolanis
.....Wet in happen na....E pain U
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Muhammadengr: 8:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Look at them.... BEASTS ....

Hhhhh
d time where Good luck do his own ....una talk?��

Abeg make u na live am make in enjoy his seat grin
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Muhammadengr: 8:36am On Aug 15, 2021
Blackdisciple:

One Nigeria is a scam, you Can't have one Nigeria were some ethnic groups are more Nigerians than others.

Yeah .... that's because Some of the Nigerians are fools .....Mumu! grin
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Muhammadengr: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Fulanis would curse Buhari after 2023.... Buhari is just pushing them to their destruction while protecting himself and his Kanuri cabals

U dey think with ur head or with ur feet? undecided
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by danilmo: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

lol
Buhari will teach you guys lessons like he has always been doing cheesy
power is taken and not given.
the north is not yet done with power and unfortunately for you the constitution gives them the upper hand to retain power forever with just little abracadabra grin
I like the way you where dodging SS and my question is why ? cheesy
do you think SS will wake up in 2023 and support a Yoruba candidate of APC?
FYI SE/SS has same voting pattern since 1999
even Tinubu will struggle to get 60% in Yorubaland.
so for your mind Tinubu will win Atiku, kwankwaso, Tambuwal or any northerner in the north?
lol seems you don't even understand northern politics sef.
APC knows this that's why they're trying to scheme out ACN faction because they knew that giving them ticket will be catastrophe.
let me tell you something
the same buhari that let Obaseki of pdp win Edo so easily just to spite Tinubu is the same Buhari that will back a northerner irrespective of the party.
so north no dey follow una do those party stuff.
and since una feel say na only Yoruba dey for South that are fit to be president
we'll then thwart it and make sure north remains in power till all of us get sense.
Southern president is a scam
it's either igbo president or the north continues
period!

Ok... grin
No b yebo analysis again..

All I know is SS/SE combo no reach to do SW vote anything..

Check out the registered vote in SW of recent and see SW telling u something..

Ur above analysis is thwarted because of how SW is positioning Thereselves..

I won't say I'm not aware of Atiku as a firce and that's why we are solidifying APC, gaining more chances, we aren't done penetrating SE and SS self... Just wait until GEJ defect and u go shoke... Who did he support in Bayelsa Guber? No b APC grin

Beside where is kwankwaso where Ganduje dealth with his senatorial district grin

Shey Atiku will withstand Political might of Zulum in Bornu, Niger state, Zamfara, Kastina, oh u mean EL-Rufai , Ganduje will jeopardize their own future Political fate by allowing Atiku/PDP come on board?? So that they LL go into Political Oblivion as against their target for 2031?? What will be their gain bCox these guys can't defect and even if they do PDP has no 2031 promise for their northern presidency fate so they LL rather kill up for APC now and wait to regain it back with next APC northern slot.

Is it not glaring to ur eye that prominent Northern elders like IBB and co Governor's are talking power shift?? U feel it's not because of 2031 ni?? It are they a joke to u .? grin just wait

The only person that can make it a win for Atiku is If Buhari choose not to support which will even be hard for him.

Edo show was an internal fight between Obaseki whom Buhari love like son to the detrimental of Oshiomole clear arrogance, Banking on that is out of analysis..
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:10am On Aug 15, 2021
danilmo:

Ok... grin
No b yebo analysis again..

All I know is SS/SE combo no reach to do SW vote anything..

Check out the registered vote in SW of recent and see SW telling u something..

Ur above analysis is thwarted because of how SW is positioning Thereselves..

I won't say I'm not aware of Atiku as a firce and that's why we are solidifying APC, gaining more chances, we aren't done penetrating SE and SS self... Just wait until GEJ defect and u go shoke... Who did he support in Bayelsa Guber? No b APC grin

Beside where is kwankwaso where Ganduje dealth with his senatorial district grin

Shey Atiku will withstand Political might of Zulum in Bornu, Niger state, Zamfara, Kastina, oh u mean EL-Rufai , Ganduje will jeopardize their own future Political fate by allowing Atiku/PDP come on board?? So that they LL go into Political Oblivion as against their target for 2031?? What will be their gain bCox these guys can't defect and even if they do PDP has no 2031 promise for their northern presidency fate so they LL rather kill up for APC now and wait to regain it back with next APC northern slot.

Is it not glaring to ur eye that prominent Northern elders like IBB and co Governor's are talking power shift?? U feel it's not because of 2031 ni?? It are they a joke to u .? grin just wait

The only person that can make it a win for Atiku is If Buhari choose not to support which will even be hard for him.

Edo show was an internal fight between Obaseki whom Buhari love like son to the detrimental of Oshiomole clear arrogance, Banking on that is out of analysis..

lol Tinubu urchins living in Disney island
Hahahahahaha
like I said before
go and learn how north play politics
Tinubu urchins thinks that it's same Apc of 2015
i laugh cheesy
just like I analyzed Edo state election and my analysis happened 100%
watch out for this analysis.
it's either ACN got schemed out of APC or CPC faction will crumple Apc within to the extent that Apc will become just a name.

I repeat no southern can defeat any strong northern candidate either from APC or PDP so dream on.
even the weakest northern candidate will trash any southern candidate in the north.
that's how North plays politics and unfortunately the constitution favors them.
southern presidency can only happen if all southern states cooperate but since SW feels na dem only fit be president
no problem we'll show them how useless their politics is.
SE/SS + part of SW votes (SW has never given any party bloc votes since 1999) + Northern votes for a northern candidate
and boom we have another northern president
since una no wan get sense
so be it.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by domchike(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by danilmo: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Hahahahahaha
like I said before
i laugh cheesy
it's either ACN got schemed out of APC or CPC faction will crumple Apc within to the extent that Apc will become just a name.

I repeat no southern can defeat any strong northern candidate either from APC or PDP so dream on.
even the weakest northern candidate will trash any southern candidate in the north.
southern presidency can only happen if all southern states cooperate but since SW feels na dem only fit be president
SE/SS + part of SW votes (SW has never given any party bloc votes since 1999) + Northern votes for a northern candidate
so be it.

Ok..
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

Absolutely true

Anyways how dat our level na,

You still invest another 1k put?
no I never put money for that stuff for now, I no get time for referral battle
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by skywalker240(m): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

no I never put money for that stuff for now, I no get time for referral battle
me i don lose trust, infact for my eyes now, the thing na scam. E no go fit work.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by signz: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
Presidency is coming south cool

At this rate, I don't want to know who e go be.
It should.sha come south

Not gonna happen. The "sane" set of 66 Northern elders that literally gave Obasanjo power are old and don't have much power to insist on power rotation.

North has gone insane, they're now more power hungry than ever before in our History.

The only force that can stop this insanity is a United South but you and i know it's impossible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

me i don lose trust, infact for my eyes now, the thing na scam. E no go fit work.
exactly and you can't just convince anyone to put money in it again after what they just did
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Hahahahahaha
like I said before
i laugh cheesy

so be it.

You Igbos with your irritating analytical emptiness and refusal to face reality because of hate for others.

Are you blind to the ongoing political reality on the ground in Nigeria today? Who will remain in PDP in 2023 the way things are going with virtually all SE and SS Governors likely to have defected to the APC by then?

Like Danilmo told you already, the way the APC is moving it is 100% a done deal coronation for the flag bearer of the ruling Party in 2023 regardless of who the PDP presents.

Even ambitious PDP members know this and this is why they are decamping to the APC in droves and weakening the opposition Party daily.

If the APC candidate is Yoruba then a Yoruba is your 2023 President regardless of all this logic-defying and ignorantly emotional analysis you are presenting here merely because you are personally and ethnocentrically opposed to a Yoruba being President.

In any case, you Igbos are not known for your political pragmatism or depth. You are always emotional, sentimental, unaccepting of reality on the ground and ethnocentric in outlook so not at all surprised by your talk here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Omoluabi1stborn: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2021
signz:

Not gonna happen. The "sane" set of 66 Northern elders that literally gave Obasanjo power are old and don't have much power to insist on power rotation.

North has gone insane, they're now more power hungry than ever before in our History.

The only force that can stop this insanity is a United South but you and i know it's impossible.

True
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2021
Muhammadengr:

Yeah .... that's because Some of the Nigerians are fools .....Mumu! grin

Sure some Nigerians are mumus for allowing that to be happening I point it straight (the south)
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Blackdisciple(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2021
Muhammadengr:

Hhhhh
d time where Good luck do his own ....una talk?��

Abeg make u na live am make in enjoy his seat grin

What did GEJ do Or are you talking about the nepotism
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2021
signz:

By June 2022 you will see how wrong and analytically unintelligent your talk above is. The North had not gone insane. It is Northern Hawks who have gone insane.

In life, it is those most desperate who always make the most noise and show their hand early. That does not mean they will carry the day.

There are many, many influential Northerners who are not happy with what Buhari and his power-drunk Northern cabal are doing because they know that the North cannot have a good tenure leading Nigeria beyond 2023 if the region secures the Presidency at the expense of isolating and alienating the entire south and especially the Yorubas the entire world knows worked hard, sacrificially and dedicatedly to give the North two Presidential terms after GEJ.

Not all Northerners want to side with or work for such openly dishonorable behaviour they know will have negative long term repercussions for Nigeria. Especially one where agitation for secession is rife lately and political unification of Nigeria is urgently required post Buhari to heal the nation.

Mark my word, you will begin to see this group of Northerner grow more powerful and more influential late next year as the reality begins to hit home that Buhari is leaving and that all stakeholders must position themselves to be relevant in a new order or regime that will not be controlled by Buhari, Malami, Pantami, Buni etal who may all look like untouchable gods today but will be zero post May 2023.

The problem with you and other Nigerians is that you are too focused on personalities and so-called strong men without understanding that power is transient and that individuals, from very lofty heights of power, can become totally irrelevant and impotent tomorrow once the balance of power shifts.

Buhari is outgoing 100% in 2023 regardless of how powerful or untouchable he appears today. This is not 2019 where many Governors, Senators and political bigwigs have to do his bidding because they know he can punish them as President if they do otherwise.

Now, many political leaders next year can conveniently defy Buhari privately and work for their real interest, even if they appear on his side publicly, because they know Buhari, and his bully boys like Malami etal, cannot do jack shite to them once out of office in May 2023.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by skywalker240(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
exactly and you can't just convince anyone to put money in it again after what they just did
If you see the way some guys i refered looks at me now ehn, you go sorry for me.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Enice(m): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Baawahala:

They pointed to South in 2015,they have every right to point to the North now...Is it your pointing?...Or you want them to point to the direction of their selfish wasters.
they pointed North in 2019 and the intend pointing North in 2023. pointing North or South is not the issue, the issue is when you guys claim the Fulani hegemony is the problem of this country,then why vote another in? it's like speaking from both sides of the mouth. there's a name for that and it is called hypocrisy
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Timfreds(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
For presidency to come out and deny what a "nonpresidencial person" said, should give us food for thought.
The north is here now to execute it's northernisation agenda. South should beware and know the next line of action.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Timfreds(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
OneTemplate:

By June 2022 you will see how wrong and analytically unintelligent your talk above is. The North had not gone insane. It is Northern Hawks who have gone insane.

In life, it is those most desperate who always make the most noise and show their hand early. That does not mean they will carry the day.

There are many, many influential Northerners who are not happy with what Buhari and his power-drunk Northern cabal are doing because they know that the North cannot have a good tenure leading Nigeria beyond 2023 if the region secures the Presidency at the expense of isolating and alienating the entire south and especially the Yorubas the entire world knows worked hard, sacrificially and dedicatedly to give the North two Presidential terms after GEJ.

Not all Northerners want to side with or work for such openly dishonorable behaviour they know will have negative long term repercussions for Nigeria. Especially one where agitation for secession is rife lately and political unification of Nigeria is urgently required post Buhari to heal the nation.

Mark my word, you will begin to see this group of Northerner grow more powerful and more influential late next year as the reality begins to hit home that Buhari is leaving and that all stakeholders must position themselves to be relevant in a new order or regime that will not be controlled by Buhari, Malami, Pantami, Buni etal who may all look like untouchable gods today but will be zero post May 2023.

The problem with you and other Nigerians is that you are too focused on personalities and so-called strong men without understanding that power is transient and that individuals, from very lofty heights of power, can become totally irrelevant and impotent tomorrow once the balance of power shifts.

Buhari is outgoing 100% in 2023 regardless of how powerful or untouchable he appears today. This is not 2019 where many Governors, Senators and political bigwigs have to do his bidding because they know he can punish them as President if they do otherwise.

Now, many political leaders next year can conveniently defy Buhari privately and work for their real interest, even if they appear on his side publicly, because they know Buhari, and his bully boys like Malami etal, cannot do jack shite to them once out of office in May 2023.
Guy it's like you don't know the type of politics the north plays. They are united. It's the Middle Belt that may resist such attempt.
Re: Buhari Disowns Mamman Daura On Zoning Presidency by Timfreds(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
signz:

You are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.