Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone. (230 Views)

Are You Looking For A Detailed Guide On How To Make Legitimate Mula Online? / Get Paid Doing Simple Task...(check Profile Beforehand) 2000-4000 Naira / How To Earn #1,000 Daily And #30,000 Monthly Doing Simple Tasks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone. by ilovelearning(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2021
As the title reads, am ready to show you how to make between 2k-5k daily and withdraw instantly to your bank account.

You don't spend any money from your pocket, just follow simple instructions, system takes just 10mins to be completed.

Requirements
1. Your smart phone.
2. Be ready to follow simple instructions.
3. Don't prove that you know it all, till you see result yourself.
4. Just follow instructions.

If you like be doing I too know and dropping comments here, smart one's would just follow requirements, this is not a long-lasting method but it can make you some good money.

I repeat if you are serious with this method, and follow my instructions. I guarantee you would be making ₦2k-5k daily without spending your own money.

Nigerians are known for abusing something a lot, so am limiting this method to just 100 people, if you wish to be one of them, send me a message now to this number===> 0-8-1-8-7-1-9-1-0-9-3

Just send a wahstapp message saying "Am ready to earn daily Mula" and I would reply you with next steps.

0-8-1-8-7-1-9-1-0-9-3
Re: Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone. by charixel: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2021
WhatsApp me cos number not on whatsapp

WhatsApp in signature
Re: Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone. by ilovelearning(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2021
charixel:
WhatsApp me cos number not on whatsapp

WhatsApp in signature

My WhatsApp number is in signature
Re: Make Daily Mula By Doing Simple Tasks With Your Smartphone. by ilovelearning(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
URGENT 2k STILL Falling out in pleasant places grin

Come and join "abeg", don't say you were not told.

(1) (Reply)

How I Fit Make $1m / 20k Each Giveaway For The First 10people / Swimming Pool Leak Detection Miami - Find The Leaks Before Its Get Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.