Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height (38654 Views)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by panifid(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2021
lincsnuel:
See money!

If he's worth $196 billion and Tesla is worth $715 billion, then his share of Tesla is:

It is clearly stated that he owns 20% shares in Tesla, which comes to $143 billion

He is entitled to billions more from his payroll agreement from Tesla.

He will probably also have other investments outside of Tesla.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by castrokins(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2021
Thanks, Bro. What's Their Ticker?

Zobah:
Eyah sorry about that but move into tech stick they are actually skyrocketing
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by razzydoo(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2021
Theicecode:
Technology is the new oil
Sorry to quote you sir, but Saudi's Aramco is still the MVP of companies eclipsing tech giants like apple and google's alphabet inc.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by GeneralDae: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2021
zendi:

Hmm, I love your economic nationalism.
But do you understand that Elon's electric vehicles revolution is aiming to make Dangote's refinery obsolete even before it comes into that full operations you're talking about?
And the fact Elon is becoming phenomenally rich means the world is embracing his revolution.
Dangote's project can't easily go obsolete especially in the aviation sector. Also in Africa, it may take some time for fossil fuel to go out like that.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Zobah: 11:24am On Aug 15, 2021
castrokins:
Thanks, Bro. What's Their Ticker?

Which app do you use?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Zobah: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2021
razzydoo:
Sorry to quote you sir, but Saudi's Aramco is still the MVP of companies eclipsing tech giants like apple and google's alphabet inc.
What's the market cap of Aramco?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Lorddominic(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
lincsnuel:
See money!

If he's worth $196 billion and Tesla is worth $715 billion, then his share of Tesla is:

His total networth is $196 billion (Tesla stock+ SpaceX stock + Solar company+his other investments)
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by ofiko123(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2021
Congratulations to Elon musk..
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by jimtemi1: 11:44am On Aug 15, 2021
See the way he dress, if Na our Nigeria kobo billionaire Na Na to wear Gucci and co
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by castrokins(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2021
Bamboo And Chaka

Zobah:
Which app do you use?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by razzydoo(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Zobah:
What's the market cap of Aramco?
First and foremost, it is primarily state-owned. In 2018, MBS offered 5% of the coy in an IPO at 2trn dolz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Zobah: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
razzydoo:
First and foremost, it is primarily state-owned. In 2018, MBS offered 5% of the coy in an IPO at 2trn dolz.
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by ledaman: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats Elon, that is some Great massive Wealth there.
But do you know being rich with all the wealth money can buy without being rich in JESUS Christ is a waste?
Do you know not even a dollar will be taken with us to Eternity?
Do you Know the Salvation of our Soul in Jesus Christ is what Really Matters?
In all you acquire on earth, ensure your life is fully connected to JESUS. This is what Really Counts.
Happy Sunday!
Get lost stupid quote from a stupid person undecided

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Karmatyra:
My own is, if Elon is south African, then why is Dangote the richest African?
Because as at this time Elon musk is an American citizen

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
Oboy
To think he was given birth to in African...
The world belongs to those who think.
I read his biography and was marveled, never let anyone discourage you from that thing you believe strongly in.
He was consistent and focused

I know Righteousness2 will soon say"having money is good but having money without christ is vanity".
That is true but not having money is living a vain life...

Some vanity crew will never understand the joys that come with waking up and seeing your aza smiling back at you...
To know you can buy whatever you want to buy at ease, eat and do whatever you want at your own convenience is Bae..
If you no get money, na depression go just kill person
Money is Good! Ego Amaka!
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by ohiz2007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by ohiz2007(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2021

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
southniyikaye:
Oboy
To think he was given birth to in African...
The world belongs to those who think.
I read his biography and was marveled, never let anyone discourage you from that thing you believe strongly in.
He was consistent and focused

I know Righteousness2 will soon say"having money is good but having money without christ is vanity".
That is true but not having money is living a vain life...

Some vanity crew will never understand the joys that come with waking up and seeing your aza smiling back at you...
To know you can buy whatever you want to buy at ease, eat and do whatever you want at your own convenience is Bae..
If you no get money, na depression go just kill person
So, Elon Musk must be the happiest person on earth, not so?
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Realhommie(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Zobah:
stop this poverty mentality
It's not about poverty mentality. That is the plain truth he said... Hard fact
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by dallyemmy: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Human capacity building is key in the fast changing world...
Theicecode:
Technology is the new oil
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
PassingShot:

So, Elon Musk must be the happiest person on earth, not so?

nope, but there is certain joy that comes with having money and the ability to afford your needs

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oil will never go obsolete. Electric drives have their limits. Ion engines can never be like conventional rockets. Ships at sea? No. Cargo aircraft's? No. Military artilleries? Still No. In fact HEAVY DYNAMICS in general.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Ogwu ego..... while Dangote without brain but depends on government patronage, capitalism and monopoly to reap poor people off their daily bread is flopping down
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Yungspitta(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
I go get money die be that if xrp hits 1million naira per one.
Xrp get potential sha but Na sec dey hold ham down
Iliveforever:
No wonder crypto has suddenly began to go high.

Can’t wait for my darling xrp to hit 1million per one grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by omowumi9: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
What have you been able to use your brain for?

verybadmouth:
Ideas rule the world.
Don't just sit around waiting for alert on the 25th, use your brain and be financially free.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Pickieox(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats Elon, that is some Great massive Wealth there.
But do you know being rich with all the wealth money can buy without being rich in JESUS Christ is a waste?
Do you know not even a dollar will be taken with us to Eternity?
Do you Know the Salvation of our Soul in Jesus Christ is what Really Matters?
In all you acquire on earth, ensure your life is fully connected to JESUS. This is what Really Counts.
Happy Sunday!

You be mumu ooo grin grin grin
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Kennyking1234: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
chrismex:

First of all I commend you for your constant effort in your evangelism on this thread.

I am also a Christian and a proudly catholic. You are doing a great work but I may advise that there are some comment which you make that makes you look like an extremist.

Yes you want to draw souls to God which is good but the way you are doing it, in my own opinion it's not healthy.

Saying being rich with all the wealth money can buy without being rich in JESUS Christ is a waste, for me it's not the best way to drive your point, there are other ways you would have said it. Always remember HUMANITY FIRST.

This man has done alot he has solve and still solving problems, his wealth has helped in alot of research, you can't just say because he is not a believer then all that he has done is waste, you need to respect and don't conclude just because some one is not in line with our ideology.

The main aspect of we in this world is to solve problems for humanity, archive success and the reward is wealth, calling all this a waste because not been a believer, for me it's not the best.

I am a catholic and you also you are a Christian, it's a great thing we believe in the Almighty God the God of infinite, our prayers is to be in his ways through his grace so we would be in heaven with him at the last day and also draw souls for Him so they can also experience the sweetness of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Religion or not what matters most is what impact did you make when you alife, living a life worth while, life that ones you enter any place your presence change every thing because of your good virtue.

Keep up the good work, God bless you, if I offend you with my post I apologize in advance. happy Sunday from my end

wise man
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Mftivi: 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
szczescie:
Richest African(born and raised in Pretoria, South Africa)

Richest African American (migrated to America)

But because he is not black you people will not admit it

Elon Musk has always been the richest African on earth not Dangote deal with it
you could be right or wrong, if you mean historically then you are wrong cos that would be Mansa Musa.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by verybadmouth(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
omowumi9:
What have you been able to use your brain for?

Don't ask me, ask yourself.
Re: Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Man In The World As Tesla Stocks Soar To New Height by Gfskw: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kuda Bank Lost ₦6 Billion In 2021 / Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Meet John Collison, Harvard Dropout And World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.