Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

'I Fully Align With Bishop David Oyedepo’s Position That A Wife Must Obey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Fully Align With Bishop David Oyedepo’s Position That A Wife Must Obey (187 Views)

Ebenezer Obey's Son, Olayinka, Is Dead / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Tope Alabi And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Fully Align With Bishop David Oyedepo’s Position That A Wife Must Obey by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2021
Reno Omokri in a post he shared on micro blogging platform Twitter made it known he supports David Bishop Oyedepo who says that wives should be subjected to husbands in all things.

It may not be popular, but it is Scriptural-Eph 5:22. It is not compulsory to abide by this to be a wife. But it is compulsory to abide by this to be a Christian! .

Read his full post on his Twitter page below,
https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2021/08/i-fully-align-with-bishop-david.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: 'I Fully Align With Bishop David Oyedepo’s Position That A Wife Must Obey by taiwotimitt: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2021
As a woman who ready to make good wife, there earlier you know this, the better for you in your marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Am buying all old Twitter accounts / BREAKING: Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Manchester United FC / Fast Movie Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.