Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Disclaimer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disclaimer. (210 Views)

Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment / Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics / Disclaimer: IPOB Separatist Group Don't Speak For Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2021
I have observed with dismay that my nairaland account which was hacked sometime ago was used to criticize and bare false witness against HRM EZE AMB SIMEON CHIDI WOKOMA. JP. and other well-meaning indigenes of Rumuokwurusi .
Therefore, this is to bring to the notice of the general public that the article posted from my Nairaland account dated on the 25th of August 2020 is false and is targeted to spoil the good image of the aforementioned person(s).
Please it should be disregarded as it is the handwork of the evil people that succeeded in hacking my account, and using it to carryout their evil agenda. I have nothing in common with the aforementioned person and also in no kind of land dispute with anybody.
I have apologized to HRM EZE AMB SIMEON CHIDI WOKOMA, hence this disclaim.
I am also using this medium to apologise to anybody who this article might have affected in one way or the other.
Re: Disclaimer. by colorsofrainbow: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Op please are you by chance related to Lai Mohammed?
I just wan check something

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Fearless King | Supports Sunday Igboho | Tackles Politicians / A Warning To South East Governors / CBN, Senate Clash Over Remittances To Consolidated Revenue Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.