Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (352 Views)

Prisoners In Warri Protest Starvation By Delta State Government / 2019: Vote For PDP, Free Yourselves From Slavery, Obi Tells Lagos Women / Delegates Complain Of Starvation At PDP Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Re: . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
I do not know why my Nigerian people believe they can leave the black man when they are failures in all aspects of life. Are you going to lift the black men into poverty and starvation.
Re: . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2021
I want Nigerians to tell me how can they rescue the black man from slavery when they cannot rescue themselves from illiteracy and stupidity
Re: . by BKayy: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Because the slavery is the cause of Illiteracy and stupidity.
If you treat the symptoms and ignore the pathogen, you will never get a cure but if you attack the pathogen, the body will be free.
You are the only ignoramus here Mr OP
Re: . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
BKayy:
Because the slavery is the cause of Illiteracy and stupidity.
If you treat the symptoms and ignore the pathogen, you will never get a cure but if you attack the pathogen, the body will be free.
You are the only ignoramus here Mr OP

Only time will tell who is correct but I this moment and I am lending

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Flying Jets To Wedding While Citizens Rot In Bandits’ Dens / Bola Ige, Afenifere Were Founding Members Of PDP- Olawepo Hashim / Doctor Srikes: FG Dares NMA, Rejects 21 Days Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.