Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Will It Help You? – Tboss Blasts Nosy Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Will It Help You? – Tboss Blasts Nosy Fan (260 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip / Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will It Help You? – Tboss Blasts Nosy Fan by tonyluyi1985: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Former Big Brother Nigeria Star, Tboss took to her Instagram page and shared a lovely photo of herself and her daughter Starr having a good time together in an outing and follower identified as @kassoftest who could not mind her business enough gushed over the girl as she described her as cute and ask who the father of the girl is.
Responding to the fan, the former Big Brother Naija star said she can reveal her baby daddy’s identity but she will not do it and asked the fan what benefit or value the identity of Starr’s identity will bring to her.
See some reactions below;
I would have said people should mind their businesses but it’s obvious I’m not minding mine.
officialsamveil
Nice one jare, but I know say Na the father snap the picture because person wey dey snap picture no dey show now
officialkingsband
People need to learn to behave and mind their business abeg? You wan take the baby daddy picture do ritual?
mrpresidennt
Maybe the father took the picture, just maybe & that’s by the way. What’s your business gan gan? You want a sperm donor or something? Anyways, pay attention to my song Lyrics, they tell stories.

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/08/15/how-will-it-help-you-tboss-blasts-nosy-fan/

(1) (Reply)

Managing Director, Betking, Gossy Nkanwoke Write Fans Lovely New Month's Message / Team Xcellent Wins TECNO Task Congrats To Bbnaija Jaypaul, Emmanuel, Jackie B / How Well Do You Know Delilah In The Bible? Trending Online Trivia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.