Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Why Is It So Hard? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is It So Hard? (636 Views)

Why Is A Career Change So Hard? / Why Is It So Hard For Educated/career Successful Women To Find Good Men To Marry / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Tech Youtuber In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard? by Thobie85: 10:41am On Aug 15, 2021
My research shows that, Yahoo guys are open minded persons, they take in anyone who’s willing to learn, give them everything they need, including money to spend, these recruits will work and pay back that money in no time, how much did they start with? $0
But those Uncle who do legit works online and earn 6 figures will still want to drain you for wanting to learn from them, and these recruits have nothing, tell me please, if it were you, where would you resort to work?
It’s not about the make money fast, most of them don’t want the yahoo but they have to, cause that is the only empowerment which they can start with nothing.
NB: This post is not to support or encourage cyber crime it's just My View on why we have high numbers of Yahoo guys.
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by Ravenna: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2021
Wherever a President of a Country is basterrd vegetable terrorist cow, CRIME will be on the increase.
Cybercrime is just an extension of mother crime cum Yahoo.
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by Thobie85: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2021
Ravenna:
Wherever a President of a Country is basterrd vegetable terrorist cow, CRIME will be on the increase.
Cybercrime is just an extension of mother crime cum Yahoo.
Ain't talking bout d government here sir...

Could remember during my ND days my Yahoo friends will do anything to persuade me even to d extent of sharing me data and opening account for me....

Buh u see my frds doing legit jobs online, even my childhood friends ehen....I beg beg them ehen...

I pleaded to d extent of telling them that I don't even care of making 500h everyday buh they all just keep posting me...

Till now I really don't know y people are like that
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by yuping(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2021
I no where you are coming from and it hurt alot, imaging telling someone to put you through something and he demands for 50k upfront, if I have 50k will I be begging.
This things ginger me to wworks hard sometime you have to tell people to pay for service so that they will take it serious.
As for me ones I notice you are willing to learn I just give you my all cus I don't want to die with my little knowledge.
And YouTube is my teacher, internet is my school, night plan is my department and I have Indians as my amiable HOD
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by yuping(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Thobie85:

Ain't talking bout d government here sir...

Could remember during my ND days my Yahoo friends will do anything to persuade me even to d extent of sharing me data and opening account for me....

Buh u see my frds doing legit jobs online, even my childhood friends ehen....I beg beg them ehen...
After they will say you too lazy

I pleaded to d extent of telling them that I don't even care of making 500h everyday buh they all just keep posting me...

Till now I really don't know y people are like that
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by kokoboy4life(m): 12:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
yuping:
I no where you are coming from and it hurt alot, imaging telling someone to put you through something and he demands for 50k upfront, if I have 50k will I be begging.
This things ginger me to wworks hard sometime you have to tell people to pay for service so that they will take it serious.
As for me ones I notice you are willing to learn I just give you my all cus I don't want to die with my little knowledge.
And YouTube is my teacher, internet is my school, night plan is my department and I have Indians as my amiable HOD

Hello how are you, I want to ask that which type of skill are you into
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by idibe24(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Hello how are you, I want to ask that which type of skill are you into
Yahoo
Re: Why Is It So Hard? by Naijatask: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
idibe24:
Yahoo

But no be you dem ask na :/

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp On Desktop/Laptop Without Data Connection / Become A POS Agent / The 10 Lowest Paid Career Jobs In Canada In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.