Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,768 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children (315 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children by LordLugard1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
I will never be a member of any church and will not encourage my child to belong to a church.
In the spiritual realm, there is no religion.
I strive for spirituallity and not religion.My religion is to love.
God himself is spirit and does who truelly worship him, does so in spirit and in truth and not through any particular religion.

The church and infact Islam as well are the broad ways to eternal damnation.

The more this satanic enclaves spread the more destructive our society shall become.

1. The members are less spiritual, mostly social gathering. The one which look little spiritual, the founder who normally use African traditional power will decieves the members into believing that he alone is the sole representative of the creator in the church and take direct instructions ( which is in most cases doom prediction and satanic vission) from the suppose creator.

2. The members are turn into spiritually weak souls and looking up to the pastors or GOs to connect them to God.
3. The members are turn into money spinning machines.
4, In Islam the members are made to believe the the all powerful creator should be fought and killed for.

Why I will never encourage my children became Muslim or Christian.

1. These were made to make the masses less spiritual and inaccessible to the creator so that they will became spiritually weak and able to submit to satanic forces that rule the world.

2. The church taught about Sin and forgive, which is against the law of nature of man reaping what he sows and this is why there are so much trouble in the world due to these doctrines. People now do what they like believing their sins are forgiven for believing in Jesus while in the Bible there is no one who did not received punishment for his sin, including David. You cannot plant cassava and reap yam. Fire does not forgive, once you put your hand it will burnt you so is seed, once is sown, it will germinate.

3. The Church founders( especially the most popular ones) are full of satanic people, occultist, Wizards, Illuminatist etc.who pretend as good people ( they are wolf in sheep's clothing) and are more interested in destroying you spiritually after making money from you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children by Nukilia: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Check in to the nearest psych ward for proper evaluation.
Re: Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Glory be to God!
At least you still believe in the existence of God surely you or your children will fine the true Church of God! smiley

LordLugard1:
I will never be a member of any church and will not encourage my child to belong to a church.
In the spiritual realm, there is no religion.
I strive for spirituallity and not religion.My religion is to love.
God himself is spirit and does who truelly worship him, does so in spirit and in truth and not through any particular religion.
The church and infact Islam as well are the broad ways to eternal damnation.
The more this satanic enclaves spread the more destructive our society shall become.
1. The members are less spiritual, mostly social gathering. The one which look little spiritual, the founder who normally use African traditional power will decieves the members into believing that he alone is the sole representative of the creator in the church and take direct instructions ( which is in most cases doom prediction and satanic vission) from the suppose creator.
2. The members are turn into spiritually weak souls and looking up to the pastors or GOs to connect them to God.
3. The members are turn into money spinning machines.
4, In Islam the members are made to believe the the all powerful creator should be fought and killed for.
Why I will never encourage my children became Muslim or Christian.
1. These were made to make the masses less spiritual and inaccessible to the creator so that they will became spiritually weak and able to submit to satanic forces that rule the world.
2. The church taught about Sin and forgive, which is against the law of nature of man reaping what he sows and this is why there are so much trouble in the world due to these doctrines. People now do what they like believing their sins are forgiven for believing in Jesus while in the Bible there is no one who did not received punishment for his sin, including David. You cannot plant cassava and reap yam. Fire does not forgive, once you put your hand it will burnt you so is seed, once is sown, it will germinate.
3. The Church founders( especially the most popular ones) are full of satanic people, occultist, Wizards, Illuminatist etc.who pretend as good people ( they are wolf in sheep's clothing) and are more interested in destroying you spiritually after making money from you
Re: Why I Will Never Be A Member Of Any Church And Will Never Encourage My Children by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2021
Nukilia:
Check in to the nearest psych ward for proper evaluation.
What of what he said do you find issue with? undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Elevation Church Denies Investing In Imagine Global / MFM Wins Big In U.S. As Appeals Court Hits Ex-pastor That Converted Church To Hi / The Rise And Shame Of The Vlogger Maureen Badejo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.