Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative (792 Views)

Nigerians Were Not Buying Nollywood Films When Yoruba Was Incharge. Kanayo Kanay / "I Watch Old Nollywood Films" Burna Boy Says As Ay Comedian React / Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by celebritylife: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nollywood star, Zubby Michael is currently one of the big boys of the industry.

His latest car and mansion attests to that. See this guy some years back also showed off a multimillion naira mansion he had just finished building. Since that time, he has been on the rise.

Just recently he showed off his multimillion naira Mayback Mercedes Benz car and mansion.

His new acquisitions have left people wondering if it is acting film that is really giving him all this money.

Is he doing some kind of business we don't know about. You know for this naija, person go dey run another parole dey use another one dey cover up.

For sure, I am very certain that acting Nollywood films cannot be this lucrative that you will be buying cars and mansions anyhow.

What do you think is the source of Zubby's money.

E fit be... Make I no talk sha

Checkout the car and mansion na. Na better upgrade for this Nigeria wey hard now so.

Zubby cut soap for me. I dey beg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPIE5ctJkBU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwFtqfgHl4

Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by Pierocash(m): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
A lot of G boys ,and drug pushers are in the entertainment industry,that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by ojun50(m): 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Go meet am for house make you follow am talk man to man... He go give you answers
Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by Thandiubani(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pierocash:
A lot of G boys ,and drug pushers are in the entertainment industry,that is a fact.

You are correct. Just like the way their female colleagues flaunt cars and mansions too. Someone or something is funding this money and not Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
The dude is also a politician he was appionted special adviser to the governor of his state on media
Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by Majestickris7: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
True ... he's money is legit plus he has a lot of boys as well...

Chidorx60:
The dude is also a politician he was appionted special adviser to the governor of his state on media
Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by Henryfocoyo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who told you that movie business is not lucrative, if you don't know ask. Look for an OG in the movie industry and ask okay.
Ay comedian spent 100 and something millions producing one of his movie's, and you think is child's play. If I start to mention movie's that has been sho*t with million's in this Nigeria you wut believe!!
Re: Zubby Michael's Money: Is Acting Nollywood Films Really That Lucrative by Thandiubani(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
Who told you that movie business is not lucrative, if you don't know ask. Look for an OG in the movie industry and ask okay.
Ay comedian spent 100 and something millions producing one of his movie's, and you think is child's play. If I start to mention movie's that has been sho*t with million's in this Nigeria you wut believe!!

Oga we are talking about actors no be producers. How much is the budget for Nollywood films? How much are the actors and actresses paid? Is there any actor collecting 5 million per film? I mean consistently And if yes, show me the movies. These half-baked low budget movies showing on dstv can’t fetch that much. Zubby’s money is not from Nollywood and i fit put money. Even the movies he featured in showing on dstv no follow at all. The storyline always laughable and I will urge them to beg these Instagram comedians to help them with editing and graphics. What they are doing to our senses is abominable. After many years, they still can’t upgrade. Common human skeleton, they can’t make it look real. To be honest, Nollywood of today is a joke.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ready To Get Married, I’ll Cook 3 Times A Day For My Husband – Inem Peters / 2 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Only A Year Older Than Their Wives (photos) / Watch The Real TIWA Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.