Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 (28470 Views)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 1) On 15th August 2022 / Manchester City Vs Lyon : UCL ( 1 - 3) On 15th August 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
ppogba:

The most Grealish can give you is a free kick in a dangerous position. The duty of getting penalty is on Sterling.

Division of labor.
Its team work not an individual work moreover Pep cannot build a team around Grealish dude is too inexperienced for that role....Debruyne will do the wajor work with Gondoghan and Mahrez...

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Mysticwebb: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Too early to call. But the Chelsea and Man U I'm seeing now may not give Man city the chance to come back if they settle in that position they currently occupy. They may just be interchanging between themselves until one of the two wins the cup. They seem to have corrected their observed weak area last season judging by the players they bought.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Kyase1: 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Wait till end of December or early January before we begin know wetin dey sup, its just the first game bro....
We’ll wait oooo
No change mouth sha

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2021
fergie001:

We die hia grin

I need am as Pep wan give me BP at the start of the season....
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
ppogba:

The most Grealish can give you is a free kick in a dangerous position. The duty of getting penalty is on Sterling.

Division of labor.

Worst part is, nigga is not even good at his primary job (Diving)... Sterling still bosses that area.

If all he is gonna do is trip and fall around, then why all that dough?!! What was Man City thinking sef...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kyase1:

We’ll wait oooo
No change mouth sha
Lol you and I knows that the league is between City and others grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
clems88:
oga this season no be last season. This season will be very competitive

I agree but I cannot rule out Pep. Anything can happen
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kyase1:

Kane is definitely going to city
The question is for how much grin

That one sure me die...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Kyase1: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
clems88:
oga this season no be last season. This season will be very competitive
Don’t mind him
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
fergie001:

Good Evening Sir cheesy grin
We are starting this season behind una o I no wan hear story when season end o...
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by donbrowser(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Felabrity:
Man city no dey rush

Na them go still win the league wink

No be who first start race dey finish first
I will remind you after the season
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Kyase1: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Lol you and I knows that the league is between City and others grin
Not anymore

The league is on a four horse race now

1 Like

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Kyase1: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

That one sure me die...
Spurs go blow sha 150 milla cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lefty500: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Sysdatek:
Guardiola just wasting city money sha

Why did they buy grealish?
He looked lost all game
England can hype rubbish and sell sha
That's how barca ended up buying Coutinho for 10x his real value
A player who has not won some major silverware no suppose dey reach some kind price sef

Grealish didn't look lost, he hasn't found his feet yet, he's sure over priced, but British will always hype and over price their own, and again you can't expect Grealish, Sterling and Mendy in the same line, the two of them (Mendy and Sterling) can't disturb defenders again see how easily they were dispossessed, the right combine would have been walker, KDB, and Grealish or Zinchenko, Kbd, Grealish or Zinchenko, Phoden, and Grealish.

Notice things changed when Zinchenko and KDB entered.
I hope Pep stop gambling and only put deserving players.

But it's still first game and Pep can switched things all over.

When people thought he had lost it last season, he pulled 22 games unbeaten.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Worst part is, nigga is not even good at his primary job (Diving)... Sterling still bosses that area.

If all he is gonna do is trip and fall around, then why all that dough?!! What was Man City thinking sef...
Seriously I still believe its not Pep that signed that guy on its own But all the way we will mould him to a superstar that he desires
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by ppogba: 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Coutinho is a very good footballer, he just flop for Barca.

He did not flop totally. The mafia and witches and wizards there injured his career.

While watching Vardy yesterday, the thought came to my mind that if he had joined Arsenal when they came calling, his career would have died there.
The guy is 33-34 now and nobody is remembering that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kyase1:

Not anymore

The league is on a four horse race now
Who are the four teams?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Its team work not an individual work moreover Pep cannot build a team around Grealish dude is too inexperienced for that role....Debruyne will do the wajor work with Gondoghan and Mahrez...

We both know Debruyne has fitness and injury issues... Building a team around a single player will be the undoing of any top club this season.

Only a fully rounded team can win this title... What I saw in City today and the community shield is quite worrisome.

Buy Kane and another creative midfielder fast!!! Kane is definitely top priority!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kyase1:

Spurs go blow sha 150 milla cheesy

They shouldn't settle for anything less... City must cough out that dough!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

We both know Debruyne has fitness and injury issues... Building a team around a single player will be the undoing of any top club this season.

Only a fully rounded team can win this title... What I saw in City today and the community shield is quite worrisome.

Buy Kane and another creative midfielder fast!!! Kane is definitely top priority!

At the bolded its really worrisome to me too but I put the blame on Pep he just decides to be doing the same mistake week in week out by using false 9 and also keeping first team players on the bench....
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by kalu61(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Too early to call. But the Chelsea and Man U I'm seeing now may not give Man city the chance to come back if they settle in that position they currently occupy. They may just be interchanging between themselves until one of the two wins the cup. They seem to have corrected their observed weak area last season judging by the players they bought.
Still early to call, you do remember where city came from to carry the league last season
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

A 25 yr old is inexperience. Is it when he's 30, him go get experience?? .. Una just be like guardiola dey over exagerate everything.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lefty500:

Grealish didn't look lost, he hasn't found his feet yet, he's sure over priced, but British will always hype and over price their own, and again you can't expect Grealish, Sterling and Mendy in the same line, the two of them (Mendy and Sterling) can't disturb defenders again see how easily they were dispossessed, the right combine would have been walker, KDB, and Grealish or Zinchenko, Kbd, Grealish or Zinchenko, Phoden, and Grealish.

Notice things changed when Zinchenko and KDB entered.
I hope Pep stop gambling and only put deserving players.

But it's still first game and Pep can switched things all over.

When people thought he had lost it last season, he pulled 22 games unbeaten.
Pep is currently our problem not the team he's just doing as he likes
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Silentgroper:
A 25 yr old is inexperience. Is it when he's 30, him go get experience?? .. Una just be like guardiola dey over exagerate everything.
Which big team has he played for This is his first big team so he needs to learn more from other more experienced players like KDB, Mahrez, B.Silva, Gundoghan etc these ones are tested and trusted not Grealish that is just coming up....
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by fergie001: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

We are starting this season behind una o I no wan hear story when season end o...
Please talk to Champions-Elect with some respect nah, haba

2 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by ppogba: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

You know the british delight in statistics such as " he was fouled 276 times. The highest since Mary gave birth to her child".
Those are what determines who plays for the three lions.

10 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lefty500: 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

Pep is currently our problem not the team he's just doing as he likes

I don't even know if it's old age, imagine, team being having 11 attempts and it's like 2 that will be on target � just funny.

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by fergie001: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

They shouldn't settle for anything less... City must cough out that dough!
By fire....by force....
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
ppogba:

You know the british delight in statistics such as " he was fouled 276 times. The highest since Mary gave birth to her child".
Those are what determines who plays for the three lions.

That's why they (England) will never win a major trophy! Hype has limits!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by Lamasta(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
fergie001:

Please talk to Champions-Elect with some respect nah, haba
You know you are talking to the defending champion right grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by fergie001: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Kyase1:

I been think say dem to win the league
But I don change my mind

United second again this season
Behind....Yes because of PE teacher.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 by fergie001: 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lamasta:

You know you are talking to the defending champion right grin
Defending Champs don cast cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 28th December 2014 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 11th November 2018 / Arsenal Vs Leicester City - (1 - 1) On 7th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.