Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,490 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

My First Yahoo Cashout - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My First Yahoo Cashout (6164 Views)

Yahoo Boys Struggling To Cashout Reportedly Return To Former Work (video) / Watch Yahoo Boys Dance To Portable Zazu Zeh To Client After Major Cashout / Do You Believe The Europeans Were The First Yahoo Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Being a graduate for 3yrs without work and also being insulted by parents to do something useful that their money/investment in me won't be in vain,i decided to do yahoo
I called my friend back in nysc who lived big and told him about my intentions and he told me to travel to meet him at his home in ogun state and also sent me 10k for transport

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Earthstorms(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Congrats.

You are now on the wrong road.

It can lead you to prison as a prisoner, it can also lead you to the national assembly as a senator, it can even give you a shot at the presidency or as the governor of your state. Just that you have mortgaged your conscience being on this road.

You could have simply forgotten about your university certificate and hustle genuinely like the non graduates are doing. Your education could have given you an edge in such genuine hustle.

Anyway, what do I know self, afterall criminals are in high places in Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by GingerbreadMen(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Divinekevwe:
Being a graduate for 3yrs without work and also being insulted by parents to do something useful that their money/investment in me won't be in vain,i decided to do yahoo
I called my friend back in nysc who lived big and told him about my intentions and he told me to travel to meet him at his home in ogun state and also sent me 10k for transport

Continue with your story please

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Olodo24: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Here to get tips

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Elzazzi: 3:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gbayiii Omoologo
You are on the right path. cool

2 Likes

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by BigYash: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Divinekevwe:
And you have to come and tell the world that you're a fraudster? You lack wisdom..Your own go worst pass husspipi own. Efcc dey work well for una body normally, and na ur likes dey easily catch. See you on front page with efcc signboard soon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by MufasaLion: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Theicecode(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Until EFCC nab you before you will get sense, continue..

2 Likes

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Angelacruz: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Following...op abeg cum continue
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by sunshineV(f): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
na efcc full dis thread

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Simdyofficial(f): 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
I no dey do yahoo. But my fb dey cashout from dick senders lol
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Oloshi grin
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Generalwoodz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Continue story pls... Some of us dey on the look out
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Simdyofficial(f): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Flahyuq:

Oloshi grin
you wan chop ban abi.. Make I scream rule 2 ni grin

The future is female

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Generalwoodz(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Indians? Or Nigerians
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Simdyofficial(f): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Indians? Or Nigerians
your brothers
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Generalwoodz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
your brothers
I'm only son Sha... which brothers are ye talking of

divinekevwe come and continue this Tory.
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Simdyofficial:
you wan chop ban abi.. Make I scream rule 2 ni grin

The future is female

Scream my dear
Scream!!!!!
I like u sha,ur sense of humor

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by billynoni(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please tell us the amount... And the amount you sent, the tailor "Abba kyari" in your life .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by javaguru: 5:33am On Aug 16, 2021
So, where is the cashout.
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Divinekevwe:
cc efcc

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Its just a story please
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by kelvinezeh55(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Indian men dick
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2021
After taking the 10k,i travelled to see him and he immediately took me to see an alfa who gave me a ring with the warning that i should never take it off.i thanked my friend and my client paid £40k that same day.see happiness

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2021
I began living big,bought new houses and changed my car like toys
My parents asked about the money but i told them i got it from my online job as an amazon online trader and they believed me because they were also enjoying
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by billynoni(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2021
£40k cashout - Bought houses - Change cars like toys - Parents enjoyed.

Kwatinue...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2021
My next big client was a prince who wanted to buy an estate in paris and through my ring,he paid £2m,again everything seemed good until the alfa requested to see me which i did without hesitation and got a big shock
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2021
The alfa told me to bring 4 virgins to renew the power of d ring or else i'ld die in 2wks.i quickly contacted thugs who did it and more money came
My next client was a pastor who wanted to invest church money to get 10x profit
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by heydenrey: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2021
Believe this at your own risk

1 Like

Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by verminnel(f): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
Hahahaha linus
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2021
The pastor told me he's willing to transfer 80% of the church finance to me to helpthem get profit
He later sent £1m via btc and i mocked him calling him a fool that he's being duped.he begged me but i just blocked him and enjoy my money,let him go to hell
Now,i'm almost a billionaire because clients paid me up to 5 times a day but i lost peace somehow which i didn't understand
Next huge client was an estate agent who wanted to invest £600k in btc trading but suprisingly,he refused to pay and in anger i went to meet the alfa
Re: My First Yahoo Cashout by Divinekevwe: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
The alfa told me that a very powerful supernatural force is against me that i need to appease the shrine with the blood of 3 persons related to me
I couldn't use my parents or siblings so i paid thugs to kidnap my wicked uncle and 2 of his kids which we used 4 the rituals and the client paid me double the next day,i was happy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked #1... In Scamming! / Oficer Killed As Gunmen Attack Ebonyi Police Checkpoint / The Nigeria Police Force Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.