Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? (1067 Views)

Photo Of Vincent Chibuzor: The Man Behind Abba Kyari's Ordeal With FBI / Christopher Olalegbin: EFCC Arraigns Suspect Arrested In Collaboration With FBI / Jerry Elo Ikogho: Festus Keyamo With FBI Suspected Fraudster Who Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Elzazzi: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who else has noticed that the matter is gradually dying down. Some of us have been saying it that nothing will happen to him. He won’t be extradited to the US. I only wish Southerns could learn from this , especially the political leaders. We all saw how the Northern elites and the people protected their own even with all the glaring evidences. We all know if it were to be a Southerner, especially someone from the South eastern part, this matter would have gone far than what we are seeing now. I just wished we southerners can support ourselves the way northerners normally do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by yarimo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
Elzazzi:
Who else has noticed that the matter is gradually dying down. Some of us have been saying it that nothing will happen to him. He won’t be extradited to the US. I only wish Southerns could learn from this , especially the political leaders. We all saw how the Northern elites and the people protected their own even with all the glaring evidences. We all know if it were to be a Southerner, especially someone from the South eastern part, this matter would have gone far than what we are seeing now. I just wished we southerners can support ourselves the way northerners normally do.
post the glaring evidence from FBI here as you claimed or shaatap
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by SLAP44: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Elzazzi: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
yarimo:

BMC zombie grin grin

U don finally crawl out from your hiding place. When the matter been dey hot we no see u ooo grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by SLAP44: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
yarimo:

What evidence does Kyari use to shoot dead all the people he killed? Who did he post it to?

10 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by flokii: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Like Allen Onyema like Abba Kyari.. both men wanted in the U.S for wire related offenses but are still in the country like say nothing happen.

I hope Yorubas can learn from this.. ordinary NYSC certificate of Madam Adeosun, some Yorubas carried cross and nails to crucify her. Ki eledumare je ka gbon.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by yarimo(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
SLAP44:

What evidence does Kyari use to shoot dead all the people he killed? Who did he post it to?
is FBI investigating him because of killings ? Mteew dull people everywhere. grin
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Elzazzi: 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
flokii:
Like Allen Onyema like Abba Kyari.. both men wanted in the U.S for wire related offenses but are still in the country like say nothing happen.

I hope Yorubas can learn from this.. ordinary NYSC certificate of Madam Adeosun, some Yorubas carried cross and nails to crucify her. Ki eledumare je ka gbon.

Onyema own was kind of different.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
The case will remain open indefinitely. You never watched Cold Case files handled by the FBI.

They will not stop until they get justice even if it takes 50-100 years.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by flokii: 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Elzazzi:

Really?

Onyema was the matermimd in his own money laundering and wire fraud case with FBI whereas Kyari own was receiving proceeds of wire fraud and perversion of justice using his office as a law enforcement officer.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by sapientia(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chill

No be DSS dey find am

Na FBI

They get time and money
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by AntiBeEmCe(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
They told him to lay low until the matter dies down. They think the US justice system is the same with Nigeria's... where all crimes, no matter how heinous are swept under d carpet, when some certain pple who consider themselves above the law are involved.

The criminal and his supporters should bear in mind that he would eventually face d music, anytime the FBI gets him. Even if it's 30 years from now.
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
sapientia:
Chill

No be DSS dey find am

Na FBI

They get time and money

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Asgard73: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
He will get there with time..
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Jostoman: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
They 've already use Boko Haram terrorist surrender to Nigeria army nonsense to cover the story.
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Kenpaly(m): 8:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hahahahaaa,i told u peopl abt my revelation on kyari and many of u ar insultn me.let me repeat my words ABBA KYARI Will nt go to any jail, mark my word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by amc: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
Elzazzi:

How is Onyema own different? He is actually wanted both in the US and Canada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by HOVER206: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
ABBA Kyari would be extradited
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by jmoore(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Elzazzi:

FBI never forgets. Don't support criminals.
If Nigeria fails to extradite Abba Kyari, one wrong move from him to another country, he will be captured. Even if it take 30 years.

Practice what you preach, there are many armed robbers in your region. Why not go and support them?

Smh

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by xtivin(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Elzazzi:
Very correct. That guy will find his way to government one day like Maina did.
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by obonujoker(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
yarimo:

Yarimo... Where you dey latijo yi? grin... Abi dem don employ you back?
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
amc:

How is Onyema own different? He is actually wanted both in the US and Canada.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
jmoore:

If Nigeria fails to extradite Abba Kyari, one wrong move from him to another country, he will be captured. Even if it take 30 years.

Practice what you preach, there are many armed robbers in your region. Why not go and support them?

Smh

They have brought Nazi war criminals to justice in their 80's and 90's that committed crimes during the World War II 50-70 years after.

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2021
obonujoker:

Yarimo... Where you dey latijo yi? grin... Abi dem don employ you back?

Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Monogamy: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2021
grin wink

We can easily conclude that all the media analyst about Kyari's case have been wronged and flopped.

We defeated the fake media again most especially Gazette and Sahara reporters
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by Monogamy: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2021
jmoore:

Smh

Case wey don dey cold like Ice in Antarctica...
Re: What Has Happened To Abba Kyari Fraudulent Case With FBI?? by jmoore(m): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:

Case wey don dey cold like Ice in Antarctica...
You are obviously a novice. FBI is not your useless Nigerian police force.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Group Urge Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others To Intervene / Lagos State Governor Invites UAR Best Artist To Office (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu: Barring Lawyers From Courtrooms Is Equal To Suspension Of Const

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.