Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Which State Have The Most Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which State Have The Most Nairalander (556 Views)

Which State Is Cool For A Foreign Base To Have Fun / Which State Permits Marrying Within The Same Community In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State Have The Most Nairalander by Osamagioghowewi(m): 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Me I’m from Edo state

Represent your state. Hopefully you can connect with someone close by

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by Sirkingsnado: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by SportsHD: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
I rep the brown roof republic
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by fati2001(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Osamagioghowewi:
Me I’m from Edo state

Represent your state
muogoda..

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by harqinhola(m): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Let's make this simple .... like this post if you're from Lagos .

3 Likes

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2021
harqinhola:
Lagos
You're from okitipupa. Every afonja claims to come from Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by harqinhola(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Lol , I'm from Ofin , lagos Island .

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:42pm On Aug 15, 2021
Everybody thinks you are in Lagos.
Nairaland is Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
harqinhola:

Lol , I'm from Ofin , lagos Island .
grin grin grin
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by Snitch24(m): 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
SportsHD:
I rep the brown roof republic

Lmao Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

There’s nothing special about lagos...
why is that you people from other states like saying others are lying whenever they say lagos is their state of origin

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by nifemi25(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
I rep lasgidi

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
advanceDNA:

why is that you people from other states like saying others are lying whenever they say lagos is their state of origin
Because you lot like lying.
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by Osamagioghowewi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Maybe because of the saying

Lagos is no man land

advanceDNA:

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by advanceDNA: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Because you lot like lying.

You are just jumping into conclusions...why would someone lie about something unimportant like state of origin...

U are the one feeling inferior and thinking lagos is a better place to lie about....lagos that’s full of touts and dirts..
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by advanceDNA: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
Osamagioghowewi:
Maybe because of the saying

Lagos is no man land

No man’s land??
I’m just hearing that
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by viyon02: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
We lagosian don't say Lagos we say lasgidi
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
advanceDNA:

You are just jumping into conclusions...why would someone lie about something unimportant like state of origin...

U are the one feeling inferior and thinking lagos is a better place to lie about....lagos that’s full of touts and dirts..

Inferior? About what? This shit hole?
Why are you taking it so personal? The person i directed the comment to even replied and we laughed it off.
Take your frustrations elsewhere man.
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by advanceDNA: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Inferior? About what? This shit hole?
Why are you taking it so personal? The person i directed the comment to even replied and we laughed it off.
Take your frustrations elsewhere man.

Lol...nigga...u are the one sounding angry and frustrated over nothing..

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by illicit(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
State of residence or origin....
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
advanceDNA:

Lol...nigga...u are the one sounding angry and frustrated over nothing..
Nigga? How old are you? You should be reading your books kid.
I just aced OSCP and the future looks bright, can't be frustrated.
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Nigga? How old are you? You should be reading your books kid.
I just aced OSCP and the future looks bright, can't be frustrated.

Calm down...u don dey add too much maggi and salt oooo...what will this information do for me or you...
u don’t know me..u don’t have anything to prove...don’t stress yourself over nothing...
The frustration is becoming too evident..

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by temitope27(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:

okitipupa is better than anywhere in Biafuro land

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by SportsHD: 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Mr DNA and master chief don derail the thread.
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
advanceDNA:

Calm down...u don dey add too much maggi and salt oooo...what will this information do for me or you...
u don’t know me..u don’t have anything to prove...don’t stress yourself over nothing...
The frustration is becoming too evident..

Afonja control your frustration. I don't know you same way you don't know me.
If you didn't invade my conversation with another person i wouldn't reply you.
Now go in peace and mention me no more. Bodoh!
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by temitope27(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
From akure
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
temitope27:
okitipupa is better than anywhere in Biafuro land
LoL! The only thing okitipupa has to offer is cannabis and bat meat. Zero infrastructure, you will be forgiven if you mistake that place for a town in Haiti.

1 Like

Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by vasel15: 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uar grin
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by Osamagioghowewi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry
vasel15:
Uar grin
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
SportsHD:
Mr DNA and master chief don derail the thread.

cheesy grin
Re: Which State Have The Most Nairalander by Curious345: 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2021
temitope27:
From akure
lol

(1) (Reply)

How Do Bar A Family Member From Benefit From Your Wealth When You Die / Am I Changing For The Better? / Can You Help A Stranger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.