Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

My First Time Sky Diving - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My First Time Sky Diving (35186 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Hilarious Faces Of Men’s Olympic Diving - Make Sure You Don’t Laugh / Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by seguno2: 4:09am On Aug 16, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
My ancestors don dey sky dive even before Europeans ever think say flying dey possible grin

Please how many billions have your people made from their skydiving of even before Europeans?
Has that stopped your people from storming Europe with their brains to work for the oyinbos
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by seguno2: 4:10am On Aug 16, 2021
CharisEleos:
Risky adventure.

No risk, no reward

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by seguno2: 4:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Meedon:
Continue you go soon break your leg.

Very nice way to remain poor and underdeveloped.
Please keep it up.
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by ofiko123(m): 4:28am On Aug 16, 2021
Nice one... Sky diving is really nice..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by MrHealth(m): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2021
This reminds me of the American Reality TV Show Titled "FEAR FACTOR"

And like the host always says to the winners which I will gladly say to you now....
"Apparently my friend, FEAR Is NOT A Factor For You grin

You did a good job I must confess.

Most people here might say they can do it but their reality will only hit them right in the face when they are at an altitude of around 14,000 feet (around 4.2 kilometers or 2.6 miles) far up in the sky. It then becomes surreal.

Lastly, is it just me or does the OP not have a striking resemblance with LAYCON who won last year's BBNaija Season 5undecided
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by harmony75: 5:46am On Aug 16, 2021
Heights? Nooooooo!
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Theicecode(m): 5:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Enjoy. skydiving is fun
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by lichocho(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2021
waveskaaya:
It was so so good trying this for the first time.The video is to long would have uploaded more for you guys to see.. angry
dis one go hard o...I go just burst cry for up dia..u get mind sha
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by eddykaka(m): 6:30am On Aug 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nairaland girls sending the op a dm, I see him enjoying the sin of adultery and fornication with them, I see him taking one of them on skydiving, I see his village people firing a spiritual arrow on the parachoot, I see him and his adulterous partner crashing at 500Km/h down to the Earth, I hear a loud bang.

This I have seen
hahaha, I no fit Laff
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by gulfer: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Farnmue:
May God save him
My brother is in Afghanistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNyar_hUZA0
Tell me you are joking angry angry angry angry
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by sonofanarchy(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Chillext:
are you still alive?
na him ghost post am?
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Queenserah26(f): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2021
grin grin grin
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nairaland girls sending the op a dm, I see him enjoying the sin of adultery and fornication with them, I see him taking one of them on skydiving, I see his village people firing a spiritual arrow on the parachoot, I see him and his adulterous partner crashing at 500Km/h down to the Earth, I hear a loud bang.

This I have seen
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Alaganature09(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Village people are still flashing you...
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by RedEnergy: 6:56am On Aug 16, 2021
What happens if a man falls from 2000ft above? He will look like kketchup splatter grin no thanks, skydiving is not for me

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Quahl: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmm... erekere
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Paulviktor: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen

You don't know your blood group
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by domido(m): 7:18am On Aug 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen
Na mad man you be grin grin
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by nedekid: 7:19am On Aug 16, 2021
Hmm, some things black man should not do, best left for oyinbo.
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Lewisdinho(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Op hmm be careful o

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Meedon: 7:24am On Aug 16, 2021
seguno2:

Very nice way to remain poor and underdeveloped.
Please keep it up.

For your mind. Who no like better thing?
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by federal9: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen

lol

Many girls dying for him. He has many of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by pocohantas(f): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2021
meobizy:
A developed nation and yet a Nairalander still looks hungry. You people can tire me seriously.

Meobizy what is your obsession with Nlders looks? Sometimes I remember your comments and laugh. Not like it is funny, but the way you have stuck to that view of Nlders over the years.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by waveskaaya(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2021
��
seguno2:

No risk, no reward
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by waveskaaya(m): 7:36am On Aug 16, 2021
Lol
sonofanarchy:
na him ghost post am?
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by KiNg0G: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:

A clown?

Some of you guys always see negativity in what others do. What is wrong with cherishing something you're doing for the first time? Those guys are having fun. They see people of different colors come for this same activity everyday and they tease them while assisting them. Some would even mimick your reactions after the whole diving experience. It's all part of the fun. Being white doesn't mean you go sky diving everyday. There's always a first time and it's a moment to be cherished. I'm sure you'd be as excited if it were you doing it for the first time. Besides, not every smile from a white man is sinister, so there's no need to get bitter.

for me to skydive, I rather walk on the sky with my both feets up.... the white man still look down on us, because we are still trying to copy everything they do....after freeing us from 400 years of slavery.... we Still don't have minds of our own.

Tell you what sir.

Those white men there don't care if he's having fun or not.... they just wanna get done with the process and get paid.

Whenever they see a black man coming for services like this... skydiving, surfing and the rest.

It's give them the impression that africans really lived on trees.

This whitetrash call your country shîthole to your face.

And you join them in calling it so.

1 Like

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by kikuyu1(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2021
waveskaaya:
It was so so good trying this for the first time.The video is to long would have uploaded more for you guys to see.. angry

Every man SHOULD have a bucket list of things to try certain things at least once in his life.
This is #1!
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by OneKinGuy(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Oooo Wee, Imagine the adrenaline rushing through you when you skydive.
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Thazard(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed embarassed Cool experience, see the landscapes from such height is a mind blowing experience.
yes i agree.
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by IbileIfe: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2021
obyrich:
What if the parachute failed? Please stop challenging village people.
Can village people fly above the Iroko tree ? grin
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by obyrich(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2021
IbileIfe:

Can village people fly above the Iroko tree ? grin
My dear those people too much o. Anyway village people to me is anything that can bring misfortune or expose one to risk. grin
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by seguno2: 9:05am On Aug 16, 2021
Meedon:
For your mind. Who no like better thing?

So will you be taking risks to improve your society and your own self
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by ume1000: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2021
nedekid:
Hmm, some things black man should not do, best left for oyinbo.
comot from here with your backward mentality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Best Poker Variant? / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund / Sergio Ramos Opposes Ronaldo Statement: No One Is Above Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.