Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

My First Time Sky Diving - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My First Time Sky Diving (35169 Views)

Mourinho: Osimhen Is On The Same Level With Drogba But Needs To Stop Diving / Hilarious Faces Of Men’s Olympic Diving - Make Sure You Don’t Laugh / Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by GideonOluwatobi(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2021
Why them no give you helmet?
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Chillext(m): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2021
sonofanarchy:
na him ghost post am?
Maybe
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by nedekid: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2021
ume1000:
comot from here with your backward mentality
You with forward mentality, how e take help you?
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Bassa1: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2021
Send d video to me let me help u edit it.
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Olibboy: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Kindness218:
Big up bro

You fit do small giveaway? In Mclively voice
giveaway for safety landing
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Bassa1: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2021
Send me the d video let me edit it for u
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Jaqenhghar: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2021
waveskaaya:
It was so so good trying this for the first time.The video is to long would have uploaded more for you guys to see.. angry
They didnt give you a helmet shocked
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by iamtardey: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well it's my best shot dying without being hurt grin
delequake:

You think oyinbo will let you jump solo as a novice? Lolllzzz
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Blackdisciple(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wow I wish to do that someday too.

Staying away from this hell for some hours, and be looking at the hell from the top seeing the hell just like a map.
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by WoundedLamb: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
KiNg0G:

for me to skydive, I rather walk on the sky with my both feets up.... the white man still look down on us, because we are still trying to copy everything they do....after freeing us from 400 years of slavery.... we Still don't have minds of our own.

Tell you what sir.

Those white men there don't care if he's having fun or not.... they just wanna get done with the process and get paid.

Whenever they see a black man coming for services like this... skydiving, surfing and the rest.

It's give them the impression that africans really lived on trees.

This whitetrash call your country shîthole to your face.

And you join them in calling it so.

So if the OP likes sky diving, he shouldn't go for it cause it originated from the western world? Or he doesn't even have the right to like it? Are you boko harm? Lol

First, you said they are amused by his clowning and now you're saying they don't care as they just want to do thier job and get paid. Do you really think the world is as close minded as you guys are? Sir, the world isn't black and white, those men see people of different races everyday. There's no logic behind the understanding that a black man doing sky diving gives the impression blacks live on trees.

The US is a very diverse country with an open culture. The country thrives on importing other people's culture and making it their own. White men freely enjoy anything regardless of where it originated. People do what they like. If a black man is not sky diving, it's because he doesn't want to. It would be ridiculous not to do what you'd like to do cause it didn't originate from your side or cause you worry how you'll be perceived. Many sporting activities you do today didn't originate from Africa but it's only sky diving that matters to you?

Building restrictions for yourself is the real mental slavery. This isn’t Africa, nobody really cares if you're diving or walking. Do what you want and let others do thiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by waveskaaya(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Where do I send it to??
Bassa1:
Send me the d video let me edit it for u
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by waveskaaya(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
I never wanted one grin
Jaqenhghar:

They didnt give you a helmet shocked
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Farnmue:
May God save him
My brother is in Afghanistan

Na we carry your brother go Terrorists country? undecided

Abegi no disturb us o
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Meedon: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
seguno2:

So will you be taking risks to improve your society and your own self

Both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Topshow2010(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
U don chop belleful Abi ,dt is y u dey test Ur village People .ok o for dis bubu regime
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by silibaba: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
make me self show my first time sky diving grin
see pics below grin

Re: My First Time Sky Diving by davidinchrist(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Many may disagree, but I really wouldn't consider this a profitable sport... It's like a game of playing with one's single life.

I would rather consider it as something that could be useful for real emergency or military purposes, not for fun. It's highly dangerous. You submit to a flying material that could fail or go wrong anytime...
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by Bassa1: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2021
citizenactofficial@gmail.com
waveskaaya:
Where do I send it to??
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many Nairaland girls sending the op a dm, I see him enjoying the sin of adultery and fornication with them, I see him taking one of them on skydiving, I see his village people firing a spiritual arrow on the parachoot, I see him and his adulterous partner crashing at 500Km/h down to the Earth, I hear a loud bang.

This I have seen
this u have not seen bro...
Re: My First Time Sky Diving by LoveJesus87(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2021
iamtardey:
Bleep it I'm going alone my first time, just tell me the basics and accompany me with another leggo... IDC I wan die sef grin
E be like say this life don tire u bah grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Engaged To Georgina Rodriguez / Arsenal Sign Pierre-emerick Aubameyang From Borussia Dortmund / I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.