Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Do You Know More About Samsung Galaxy A52 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Know More About Samsung Galaxy A52 (571 Views)

Redmi Note 10 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy A52: Speed Test, Camera & Full Comparison / Samsung Galaxy A32 Vs Samsung Galaxy A52 / Samsung Galaxy A52 Review: Perfect Affordable Midrange! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know More About Samsung Galaxy A52 by lalajnr(m): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
I want to know more about Samsung galaxy a52 I want to purchase one for myself I want to start a WhatsApp TV do you think it can save more than 35k plus contact on WhatsApp and can run it smoothly
I live in PH I don't know where I can buy it and I don't know the actual price please I need your suggestions I don't know if the phone is smart enough for WhatsApp TV
Please I need your suggestions
Re: Do You Know More About Samsung Galaxy A52 by lalajnr(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2021
Please I need your suggestions
Re: Do You Know More About Samsung Galaxy A52 by Meister(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
That 35k contacts will disturb just about any phone so don't expect too much, it should be able to handle it to a large extent though.

The phone was released at 140k but according to recent reports it's now being sold around 170k.

If you can afford to I'll suggest you get a foreign used Samsung S20 FE
Re: Do You Know More About Samsung Galaxy A52 by lalajnr(m): 6:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Meister:
That 35k contacts will disturb just about any phone so don't expect too much, it should be able to handle it to a large extent though.

The phone was released at 140k but according to recent reports it's now being sold around 170k.

If you can afford to I'll suggest you get a foreign used Samsung S20 FE
If alot of my contact decided to restrict me from viewing their status that's would be ok

(1) (Reply)

Asus ROG Phone5 / Redmi 10C Review - Cheaper Note 11 BUT..... / Xiaomi Mi 12 Pro Review: Too Good $ Cheap Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.