Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ (23626 Views)

FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps / LAUTECH Investigates Death Of Final Year Student Who Fell Into Soakaway (Photo) / Lecturers Who Are Not Doctors ‘should No Longer’ Teach Medical Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by FullBlastLight: 10:17am On Aug 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

And what has BBNaija have to do with his post or topic?

...because d comment is as polluting & desecrating as BBnaija!

And what do u say again?
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Why are they focusing on unical? Any thing wrong with home service?
Lecturers must whack dem malabresses.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by mechanics(m): 10:18am On Aug 16, 2021
I just don't know when all these Randy lecturers will repent.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by purpleicious(f): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2021
My alma mater sometimes disgraces me!
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by lampi: 10:24am On Aug 16, 2021
unical is a rotten crap with useless lectures and students. I've a story a tell one day
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by lampi: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
unical is a crap filled with with useless lectures and students. I've a story to tell one day
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by MufasaLion: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2021
FullBlastLight:

...because d comment is as polluting & desecrating as BBnaija!

And what do u say again?

Take your hate to CNN and announce it!
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Kayyus09(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
What money cannot do....

Students in Nigerian schools now embarrasses their lecturers with luxuries.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Oli11(m): 10:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Nothing were u no go see for unical.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by HADI854: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2021
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/479296-nigerian-university-investigates-lecturers-who-conduct-exams-in-hotels.html
Chaaiiii
Everything don wash finish
And na future leaders dis kind lecturers go say Dem too dey produce oooooo
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chai.

Some lecturers dey enjoy o.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hungrychicken(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
lampi:
unical is a crap filled with with useless lectures and students. I've a story to tell one day
why do you say so? I want to knw cos i just got admitted.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by AnI77: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
blackboy:
The police need to be invited
To go there and work as tailoring contractors, or to do what exactly?

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by gabbytabby: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Unfortunately it pains me to say that the average 9ja man is a predator especially of the sexual kind.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by xcelpro: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hungrychicken:

Don't get scared, there's no perfect federal or public university in Nigeria. All the lecturers are almost the same.
You can finish well from Unical and do well.

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hungrychicken(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
xcelpro:

Don't get scared, there's no perfect federal or public university in Nigeria. All the lecturers are almost the same.
You can finish well from Unical and do well.
Thanks alot boss.

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by lampi: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hungrychicken:

no modern facilities, no electricity. sorting and tribalism is at its peak

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hungrychicken(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
lampi:
na wao, e bad like dis? I neva enter cali before o. Thanks man.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by xcelpro: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
lampi:
All these u mentioned are not peculiar to only unical.
Most people think the same way in their 1st year to 2nd year.
You might be a malabite either in ur year 1 going to year 2. By d end of ur year 2, all these u mentioned above will no longer bother u again but how to graduate and leave.

See the truth is every system in naija is messed up. Worst of it is that we can't change much.
I'm not a fan of unical or d current Florence Obi led administration, but if u play ur game well, u will be glad u attended unical after spending 4,5 or 6 years there.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by adolfHitler1934: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
atiku4President:
Very common among universities in the South. After they will start blaming the North. Shame to them
You Northerners don't "sort", don't knack yet you don't even know anything.
Dumb people and quoter system graduates.

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by FullBlastLight: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
MufasaLion:

Take your hate to CNN and announce it!

U no even see better place mention, CNN, my foot!

An antiChrist broadcasting station dem!

If u know, u know!
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by MufasaLion: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
FullBlastLight:

U no even see better place mention, CNN, my foot!

An antiChrist broadcasting station dem!

If u know, u know!

Your problem, man. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
ValCon888:
The examination venue is the hotel. The randy preek is the question paper while her vagina is the answer booklet. She's graded an A, B, or C depending on performance.
When you think you've heard it all, you hear something else that makes your jaws drop to the floor.
grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Every part of this country na just comedy house..
grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Hotel exam? E get wetin person no go hear for this country? grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by lampi: 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
xcelpro:

All these u mentioned are not peculiar to only unical.
Most people think the same way in their 1st year to 2nd year.
You might be a malabite either in ur year 1 going to year 2. By d end of ur year 2, all these u mentioned above will no longer bother u again but how to graduate and leave.

See the truth is every system in naija is messed up. Worst of it is that we can't change much.
I'm not a fan of unical or d current Florence Obi led administration, but if u play ur game well, u will be glad u attended unical after spending 4,5 or 6 years there.
the first day I step in unical I saw an abandoned building and I letter learn that the building is the school library I shad tears.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by lampi: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hungrychicken:

na wao, e bad like dis? I neva enter cali before o. Thanks man.
the entire calabar have no sense of mantanance everything is rotten.
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by Hungrychicken(m): 7:34am On Aug 17, 2021
lampi:
the entire calabar have no sense of mantanance everything is rotten.
and someone tells me unical's hostels are conducive. angry angry
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by lampi: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Hungrychicken:

and someone tells me unical's hostels are conducive. angry angry
Jesus u mean malabor, that place is shithole due food is cheap there. u can try Wandsworth hostel with 24 hours light but expensive
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by FullBlastLight: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Your problem, man. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

Frankly, aside d messy situation of Nig, ain't gat no personal probs, really!
Re: University Of Calabar Investigates Lecturers Who ‘Conduct Exams In Hotels’ by MufasaLion: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
FullBlastLight:

Frankly, aside d messy situation of Nig, ain't gat no personal probs, really!

Absolutely!
We just have bad leaders with with greedy-filled heart. Imagine the new housing units that was just built by the Egyptian government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dauda Mohammed Is Dead (NANS Former President) / Fire Outbreak At Usman Dan-Fodio University Female Hostel, Sokoto (Video) / ASUU Strike: What Led To The Walkout Of The Union Members During The Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.