Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sincerity In Our Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerity In Our Democracy (469 Views)

"Buhari's Refusal To Sign Budget Based On Integrity & Sincerity" -- Ndume. / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi / Protect Our Democracy.. I Stand With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sincerity In Our Democracy by bilms(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2011
http://i-credentials..com/2011/05/sincerity-in-our-democracy_18.html

Sincerity in our Democracy
By: Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
discus4now@yahoo.com

Hello Nigerians,

The 2011 presidential election as been widely broadcasted as free and fair,not just by the local observers alone, but also by international observers. These I believe will make most of the people accept the outcome of the presidential election including me. For this reason, I say Congratulation to the President elect (Good luck Jonathan) for winning the election based on the widely published and accepted result released by the independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

This piece is not aimed at condemning or discrediting the outcome of the election, but to critically look at the election and making a firm stand on the following:

1.weather the election was actually free and fair as it was widely broadcasted
2.weather the claim by CPC/Buhari is genuine or not
3. For us as individuals to make a firm stand on the outcome of the election based on fact presented by CPC and others we may get and
4. To note any suspected foul play and learn to prevent future re-occurrence.

The 2011 presidential election and CPC has provided an avenue for Nigeria to be a truthful country.

(1) (Reply)

Time To Tell The Truth: Obama Ought To Be Impeached / Gov Cretin Orji Threatens Adelabu Estate Owners / N-east Rules Self Out Of Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.