Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) (59048 Views)

Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic) / Bears Cool Off From The California Heatwave In A Backyard Pool.( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
N
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Amspecial: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is rattled, ravaged and Mesemerized by Everything JESUS Christ said will Precede His Coming.
Earthquakes, Famine, Pestilences, Wars, etc are rattling the world like never before.

My Admonishment to all is this,
If you Value your Soul in Eternity, it is in your Best Interest to Live Ready because, JESUS IS Coming..

Kai..
U nor dey Waste time for dis kind news.. cheesy
It is Like it sweetens your Body oo.. sad cheesy grin

Blends perfectly with your EndTime Yarns

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by FOXDOSSIER: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
It is nothing new, places like Maiduguri or Sokoto have 45 degrees or more. Africa is used to this

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Iykoto86(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is rattled, ravaged and Mesemerized by Everything JESUS Christ said will Precede His Coming.
Earthquakes, Famine, Pestilences, Wars, etc are rattling the world like never before.

If you Value your Soul in Eternity, it is in your Best Interest to Live Ready because, JESUS IS Coming..
I my self went through Wofbi. You are so o pont bro.

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
Signs of the second coming of Christ

Matthew 24

7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by awoo47: 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
omo 38 sef na die
not to talk of 45
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Adegunle4(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Could the world truly be coming to an end

I don't wanna die a Virgin

In all of these... you still want to gbensh

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by OldNairalander(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
NOGRUDGES:

Very correct, but the covering is to protect the sensory organs from insects and dust.

Which one be sensory organ again
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by naija4life247: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
grin
Fear God nah
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Lols
If you really need to Fvcck, Y not pick one Strong Male Nlander@least?

Only dat, @once the day dat you decide to do it .
I.e. the Dicck n Pussy are co-mingling, the Trumpet come sound! shocked grin
Hmmm..
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by 77star: 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

Let's meet at lekki phase1

I'll take u out and treat u well

u choose dat and time

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by UncleKoboko: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]The World is rattled, ravaged and Mesemerized by Everything JESUS Christ said will Precede His Coming.

If you Value your Soul in Eternity, it is in your Best Interest to Live Ready because, JESUS IS Coming..[/s]
I know this sense -lehss pi:g will be here.

U don even start to put your number to dey scam people abi?
Weyrey
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by ekeday(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
obiekunie01:

don't worry dear you wont be the first to die a virgin.
My grandmother also died a virgin.
lol ar u sure
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by izubext007: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2021
Our own wild fire and flood is bad leaders and nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by realray(m): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
Es350:
[s][/s]
You will create a topic (usually fear inflicting ones) with one of your thousand "holiness" monikers, then spill your religious garbage with this one and you think we won't know?

You're disgracing Christianity on the forum and I think I like it. Well done.

oga keep quiet leave righteousness alone he's saying the truth, if you like believe if you like don't the truth remains and nothing can change it because God's word is settled for ever and ever so my brother we should be asking God for mercy and accept JESUS CHRIST as our Lord and Savior with sufficient Grace to make it to heaven cos the world is ending!!! .... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SO SOON!!!! AMEN

10 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
Messi left at the rightest time..

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by ipobarethieves: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry Falseprophet grin grin grin grin Nobody /even the host of heaven doesn't know the day/time
Righteousness2:

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by EcoLaw: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
I see more cars arriving Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by HOVER206: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

These are all the signs of the times

Watch out for a new world order Led by Europe

And No, millions of people are not going to vanish suddenly

We will all witness whatever is going to happen

Howbeit, some will be saved miraculously
It not the first time this thing has happened.
Let stop been religious and embrace history

2 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by womenareapess: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Heat wave of 45c they are shouting and dying like fowl. undecided

Come to Nigeria especially Sokoto State were the temperature is about 50c

2 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Jesus coming ko cumming ni. He's been cumming for more than 2000 years. Yeah keep waiting, he's dead and he ain't cumming back.
Always posting rubbish trash all over the place.
Creating posts with natural disasters just to post his daily trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by PericomaNwankwo: 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
We all know even here in nigeria, there is been a spontaneous increase in temperature through the years, with the heat season getting more extreme as time goes, now what could be our fate when all these oil exploration, careless industrialization, indiscriminate waste disposal (industrial and domestic) and environmentally demeaning activities comes back to taunt us?? Look at what the first worlds are going through....what could be our fate should these unchecked activities come back to haunt us??

While we are on it, I have a book I'm writing that tries to address these issues!!

Dusts and Snows!! #dustsandsnows
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Sluacoast(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
insidelife22:
what is going on?
If not for bad and vision less old leaders,Nigeria would have been the most blessed country in the world.
Yes, our country is blessed and beautiful with a lot of land mass. But our government still choose to act wayward. This lands could be use to build all kind of stadiums and organize a well develop sport activities like that of the westerners . I'm really sure if it was Ghana who had this big privilege of land mass like Nigeria possesses. We would never be in the same level with 'em neither trying to compete with 'em on any form
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by bilulu(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

come let me help u
Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
God is helping them...they are shouting Lucifer

Heat won't allow covid to affect them

Africa my home

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by sagsi01: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
For your Precise Astrological prediction.

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by xpool(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
HolinessForever:

Scientists believe natural disasters like the floods and wildfires are becoming more intense and frequent because of global warming caused by polluting emissions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7Po33jgnk

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9895127/amp/Heatwave-HELL-Europe-Flash-floods-kill-55-people-Turkey.html

What a folly...global warming indeed.
Western world deceiving the world , just to hide their sins.

Your sins and insanity are the causes.
Your promotion of LGBT and NONBINARY is the problems of the world.!

4 Likes

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by skywalker240(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
MufasaLion:

Wait, your grandmother? grin grin grin
What he means actually is

Sorry bitch the lie didn't ring a bell

That's what he is trying to tell the virgin girl

1 Like

Re: Heatwave HELL In Europe As 'lucifer' Heat Dome Sweeps Continent(Pics, Video) by Integrafamoo: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
Candidlady:

I can help you nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London / White SA Man Shoots Black Woman After "Mistaking" Her For A Hippopotamus / Barack Obama's Tweet On Charlottesville Becomes Most Popular Tweet Ever(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.