Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Does The Oloko Operating System Spy On Companies Or People ? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Does The Oloko Operating System Spy On Companies Or People ? (237 Views)

Mobile Devices That Run On The Oloko Operating System / Free Internet For 10 Years On Oloko Mobile Devices And Home Entertainment / How Someone Can Spy On You Using Whatsapp Without Your Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Oloko Operating System Spy On Companies Or People ? by End123: 1:27am On Aug 16, 2021
No , The Oloko Operating System does not Spy on Anyone. No one has anything important or worthwhile to spy on. Why waste time ? It's like looking for Treasure in Ojota Refuse Dump. Oloko Operating System is The Treasure of The World. So many Computer and Telecoms companies Spy on Oloko Designs hoping to feed off the crumbs of the Masters Table. The Oloko Operating System is the Most Advanced Operating System that has and will ever exist. Talking of Spying Huawei is in the News for alleged spying. I don't think Huawei Spies At all. I've sent so many emails to HUAWEI, IF Huawei were Spies I would have been a target. In close to 2 years of contacting Huawei via email and phone I have not seen anything that was strange in my email. Sorry I have seen alot of strangeness but not from Huawei , the strangeness started years before I contacted Huawei, I'm extremely smart and nobody's fool. If you think I'm a fool it's to bring out the fool in you. From what I have seen HUAWEI Does Not Spy on Anyone.

Re: Does The Oloko Operating System Spy On Companies Or People ? by End123: 1:36am On Aug 16, 2021
I have 15 of The Best Antivirus And AntiSpy wear on my Phone. My phone is Virus and Spy Proof. The day I see a virus is the day I contact the American FCC to contact the company that put the virus on my phone. Hell is going on break loose.
Re: Does The Oloko Operating System Spy On Companies Or People ? by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Wetin be this?
Re: Does The Oloko Operating System Spy On Companies Or People ? by illicit(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2021
Yeah u are very smart

tongue

(1) (Reply)

Get 10 IG Follows Now!!! / How To Upgrade To The New Windows 11 OS Even If Your PC Is Not Compatible / Bat Brain Study Reveals Secrets Of The Social Brain Of Mammals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.