Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. (5460 Views)

Review Of The Rumoured Infinix Note 50 Pro 5G / Infinix Note 12i Vs Samsung Galaxy A23: Key Features And Spec Overview / Can I Get A Phone With Spec Of 3G Ram, 4G Network And 4500mah+ Battery For 45k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
grin dis guy old age will look bad on u... bald, hunckback and gege for neck cus u shout too much grin grin
yeah right and I'll end up looking like a SUNSHINEV
.....em sorry
TROLL
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by earthsync(f): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2021
How many times these people go release phone for one year nitori olorun
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
going by your number 2 if techno makes a 6 inch device with chipset(y) and 3gb ram 5000mah 13mp
and release another with 6.7inch chipset(y) 3gb ram and 4000mah 16mp cheesy
won't you be the first to call it repackaged

I must say I am enjoying this hypocrisycheesy
no if its not an "upgrade" of the previous
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 10:58am On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
yeah right and I'll end up looking like a SUNSHINEV
.....em sorry
TROLL
u dont "signing out" these days. why, too stressful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
u dont "signing out" these days. why, too stressful?
its actually ( you don't ) sign out these days.
meanwhile you ever heard of a clipboard
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
its actually ( you don't ) sign out these days.
meanwhile you ever heard of a clipboard
u sounding stupid again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by atheistandproud(m): 1:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Randerl:

The other contract manufacturer cum marketer will introduce this chip to their product lineup by 2086AD.

grin grin grin grin

By this end of this year and they will hail it as the new gaming giant.

Better than all the ARMv9 SoCs coming next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by KrazyDave16(m): 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
i dey fear ugrin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
KrazyDave16:
grin
werey dey disguise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by MrBONE2(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Stream Brazzers Videos in 1440p120fps tongue
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by MrBONE2(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

that it is not much different from the g85 except for in resolution and camera which makes me wonder why Una never started to bash an or becos say its not In a transsion phonesad
Biaaaaa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by edoairways: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

don't play stupid cos we all know how this post would have been if the topic was camon 18 leaked with helio g88cheesy

comments would have been
Comment 1: Every time helio abi they swear for transsion and helio chipset
comment 2: repackaged trash
comment 3:can this one even play pubg

commentor 4: i wonder ooh if transsion use snapdragon them go die
You are correct

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by Elmaaq: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
skywalker240:
Redmi 10 leaks with specs and images: 50MP camera confirmed

The Redmi 10 smartphone has accidentally been leaked by Singaporean retailer Courts. The website is currently having issues displaying the listings, but other websites managed to gather all the info like specs and official images.

The phone will have four cameras on the back, with the main one packing a 50MP sensor. It will also come with a design that was introduced by the Mi 10 Ultra - a silver highlight around the most important shooter.

Redmi 10 leaks with specs and images, will have 50 MP camera
The Redmi 10 will be powered by the recently announced Helio G88 chipset by Mediatek. It has an octa-core CPU, with two Cortex-A75 units going at 2.0GHz. The device will be sold in Singapore with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.

At the front, we have a 6.5” LCD with Full HD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. There is a punch hole in the center for an 8MP camera, and there’s no fingerprint under the panel, it made its way under the power key, which is an upgrade over the Redmi 9 and its rear-placed sensor.

Redmi 10 Redmi 10 Redmi 10 Redmi 10
Redmi 10

The main cam on the back will be accompanied by an 8MP ultrawide shooter and two 2MP snappers for macro shots and better portrait photos. Other specs include MIUI 12 on top of Android 11, a 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging and a 3.5 mm audio jack.

The Redmi 10 is listed for SGD249, which is about $185, although obviously pricing will vary by region. There’s no launch date, but when the phone arrives, it will be available in Gray, White, and Blue colors.

Source

GSM ARENA

Does Xiaomi have rugged phones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
u sounding stupid again
clipboard
sorry let me put it In a language you can understand "I just copy and paste"

but seriously you must be another level of stupid to think that I'll type all the color code,bold it and still add signing out every time I want to comment
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
atheistandproud:

grin grin grin grin

By this end of this year and they will hail it as the new gaming giant.

Better than all the ARMv9 SoCs coming next year.
sorry dear but we'll stick to our g95,g85 And g90t
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
skywalker240:
Lalasticlala

Dragnet

Honsule

Promised Land oooo grin
Randerl

Sunshinev

Thepoweruser

Atheistandproud

Krazydave16

Chariisgrace

What do you guys have to say about the recently released Helio G88 sOC from Mediatek?
you are wasting your time if you think these tecno marketers will push it to front page. Apart from tecno and infinix, have you seen any other brand hitting front page recently!?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
edoairways:
You are correct
b4 nko, watin u go talk. akpamu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

sorry dear but we'll stick to our g95,g85 And g90t
who is we? u get shares for transsion holding? beta wake up
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
who is we? u get shares for transsion holding? beta wake up
i thought you said I was marketerangry
abi what's changedsad
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
i thought you said I was marketerangry
abi what's changedsad
*kisses teeth* wo oro e ti sumi jor
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
*kisses teeth* wo oro e ti sumi jor
its actually a hiss dearsad
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by sunshineV(f): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
its actually a hiss dearsad
mtcheew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2021
chariisGRACE:

At least, Xiaomi didn't do like the other people - repackage same phone with different case.

The upgrade is not limited to the case, camera design alone, the entire phone was upgraded, given the NEW SoC being used.

Lemme stop before being tagged a marketer.
grin grin
grin grin

Xiaomi will never overhype a mid-range Helio G95 chipset device and overprice it to deceive gullible peeps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Though I dislike Mediatek, I cannot deny that they're improving at a good pace.

Performance-wise, it's perfect for the everyday task, gaming sessions and maybe some app usage like photoshop and chrome, it should handle it without any frame drops.

Also A-Sync (variable refresh rate for some) on a midranger... ngl it's a cool deal if it's cheap (100k below I mean)
Yes that's the absolute truth,

I don't know why they won't bring 5G for the Helio G series, that would mean no 5G for you know which brand for years to come grin
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Minjim:

In a year's time 5g will be lunched in Lagos. And I want to use the phone for like two years
You just know what's on my mind

When I made that last statement
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:51am On Aug 17, 2021
sunshineV:
i dey fear ugrin
grin
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

you did not mention me cry
But you're here already grin

In my next thread i will surely mention you cool
Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:56am On Aug 17, 2021
sunshineV:
how will an itel user relate with helio g88?
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2021
Highways:
Redm Note 10 is on aliexpress already...
This one is not the Note series, this is the base Redmi a little lower than the Note models. just like Redmi 9 was different from Redmi Note 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 7:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Randerl:

The other contract manufacturer cum marketer will introduce this chip to their product lineup by 2086AD.
grin

Of course after it must have been overhyped and sold above 228k grin

Bland Scam scheme grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

don't play stupid cos we all know how this post would have been if the topic was camon 18 leaked with helio g88cheesy

comments would have been
Comment 1: Every time helio abi they swear for transsion and helio chipset
comment 2: repackaged trash
comment 3:can this one even play pubg

commentor 4: i wonder ooh if transsion use snapdragon them go die
Redmi don't repeat CHIPSETS on devices of base models, Transsion does. wink

Redmi would never overprice a mid-range performance chipset for the same price as a high-end performance chipset wink

Transsion only features low-end and mid-range Mediatek chipset on their smartphones, and I don't think 5G will be available on the Helio A, P, and G series at least not for now

That means no 5G for their next 4 flagship lineups smiley

Is that not a turn off?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Spec's Of The Rumoured Redmi 10. by skywalker240(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Randerl:

This is Xiaomi basic smartphone lineup (Flagship to another company here in naija).
grin

I no get power for fight this morning ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

★ How To Change Your 2go Display Name★ [photos] / God Will Continue To Bless Airtel Nigeria /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.