Stats: 3,160,164 members, 7,842,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead (48124 Views)

BREAKING: Hon Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead / Federal Lawmaker, Adedayo Omolafe, Is Dead / Festus Adedayo : The Festus They Thought They Could Pull Down (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Madmazel99(m): 8:58am On Aug 16, 2021
Chai! Expensive is gone! Nice man
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by juman(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2021
He most probably died of corona.

Corona is real, be careful.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by dgagar(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2021
Quotes From Him Last Month.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Toks2008(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
No one knows when and how he/she will die including Buhari

Nobody o.

Nah to secure your life in christ sure pass so that when death comes, it will only usher you into a more glorious afterlife with christ in Paradise.

This present world is not our home.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by olanynairaland(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2021
Jesus is lord
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2021
No one is too expensive to death to purchase. RIP.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Fahdiga(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2021
Toks2008:

Nobody o.

Nah to secure your life in christ sure pass so that when death comes, it will only usher you into a more glorious afterlife with christ in Paradise.

This present world is not our home.
Absolutely correct

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Godispeace: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2021
#Fact

RIP to him
Grace001:
Every soul shall have a taste of death

He just alighted in his own bus-stop in the journey of life.

RIP
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by ibrahimismaila: 9:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
No one knows when and how he/she will die including Buhari
BUHARI IS ONLY YOUR PROBLEM
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by themanderon: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2021
We must be prepared to meet our Maker at all times. No one is guaranteed the next second. many seemingly healthy people slumped and died just this past week alone. It's gona be a dreadful situation if we depart this world unprepared. Let's amend our ways people.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by notoriousbabe: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2021
I’m sure he died of earth failure
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Jeetech01(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2021
RIP is all I can say
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by oyeb15: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2021
Hope our politicians realize that nobody will live on Earth forever. Everything we do on Earth is been recorded in heaven and the Souls and destinies some use to attain positions of authority, wealth and glory are all waiting in the afterlife to torment their Souls forever.

If our hearts can be open to see the truth about human existence that despite poverty and riches being vanity, that we should be cautious so that our eternal rest will not be troubled by the things we do on Earth to make our life worthy.

Sins can be forgiven but the consequences and punishment for those sins remain.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by TheOldGods: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Life is transient....

RIP to him....hope he left a good legacy behind for family, friends & the community he represented @the house!

No living human has the right knowledge about the activities after death so your claims about the dead not been aware about the living lacks credence ....or have you died before to know what the dead sees or feels? Lols....that's btw but my post was not about what he can see or feel after death or if people that had any direct or indirect relationship with his person whilst he was alive liked him or not but an opinion hope that he left a good legacy behind.

Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a superpower...you lack it but try build the ability by reading with a critical analytical mindset.

@SENIORWRITER

Are you sure you thinking right, because this Fallacy you made above is seriously eating me up. It has been proved over and over even without science, with common sense, a dead body has no brain activity without brain activity the person doesn't know if this life is here or not. That body that feels and knows all is dead. And it doesn't know nothing no more. You trying to bring so beliefs of spirit or if she died to know, can't hold, even because the only credence in this word that has been confirmed and it is taken anywhere is, the dead is dead and doesn't have a feeling or know nothing, any other thing you bring is fallacy and is only on assumptions spiritual belief., you talk like a child.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by smartman2010(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2021
Rest in peace people's MHR
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Imustnottalk: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2021
Ondo has lost another great man this year . a man with good heart .I wonder why the good people die early
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Aposteli1(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2021
Rest in Peace Expensive.
This Man was A Very Good Man.
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Bimpe29: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2021
That is death for us, a natural destroyer of joy/happiness.
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Origin(f): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2021
Only death is certain.

RIP
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2021
RIP to the dead...
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Lucifer1419: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Samfloxin:
The way politicians are dying this time around, I wish other ones will realize that their lives are not immortal, Tinubu take note.

tinubu is dead since last month, they are just hiding the news from the public eye, is a bate, if the northern leaders exposed the death of tinubu the yoruba leaders will also exposed the death of buhari, hide my own i will hide yours.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Bunmhi(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2021
RIP
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Lucifer1419:

tinubu is dead since last month, they are just hiding the news from the public eye, is a bate, if the northern leaders exposed the death of tinubu the yoruba leaders will also exposed the death of buhari, hide my own i will hide yours.

And what will Yoruba leaders or anybody gain by hiding Tinubu's death?
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Bultwo: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2021
Including your Father!
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Lucifer1419: 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
seunmsg:

And what will Yoruba leaders or anybody gain by hiding Tinubu's death?
. This same question that I don't have any answer to give you.
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. This same question that I don't have any answer to give you.

That you don't answer to the question is a pointer to the fact that what you posted is absolutely false.
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Samfloxin:
The way politicians are dying this time around, I wish other ones will realize that their lives are not immortal, Tinubu take note.

If dem realize they're mortal, how dem want take die.

Make dem no realize anything, ogun kill all of dem together!

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by Meedon: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
membranus:

Why British Army, why not Nigerian Army?

Please join Nigerian Army. It is more action packed, and has more opportunities for on-the-job practical experience than any other armies in the world now.

They are eagerly waiting for your application.

No

God forbid.

Re: Adedayo Omolafe Is Dead by jethro2013(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Rest in power my leader..

Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT / Nigerian Pilot Excited To Fly Peter Obi To Ghana Last Night - Photos / Ogechi Ololo, Commissioner For Happiness In Imo Makes First Post On Twitter